Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    All politicians tell expedient lies, that's hardly peculiar to Putin.
    The Poot good now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All politicians tell expedient lies, that's hardly peculiar to Putin.
    Putin just another politician now

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, he's nevervbeen such a big deal for me, maybe you have me confused with another poster.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    hater

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Politician...

How bout bitter monarch.
    Or King Czar.

going on 24 years of rule which is where you and Thread would like to see Trump, even embalmed.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Politician...

How bout bitter monarch.
    Or King Czar.

going on 24 years of rule which is where you and Thread would like to see Trump, even embalmed.
    No, I'd a just liked to have had a chance for President Trump to get into the White House before Madonna threatened to blow it up, peeg. Or, is that jake with you; Madonna threatening to blow up the White House the day President Trump moved into it?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, I'd a just liked to have had a chance for President Trump to get into the White House before Madonna threatened to blow it up, peeg. Or, is that jake with you; Madonna threatening to blow up the White House the day President Trump moved into it?
    <br>

Reliable threat... Madonna? An old show?
    Like she has any hold at all on the US citizenry. come off it....
    Quit making up witches and evil dwarves and stuff.

We gave a failed "business man actor" a try and it failed miserably 8 million strong.
    No one force him on twitter to constantly lie and show himself to be a spoiled child.
    You wanted a new way, which was noble, but then picked a clown to be your new way.
    Its not that hard, he was absolutely awful. Its not like the blue team was thrilled with Hillary either.

Look at the bright side. Mitch McConnell played him and the red team like a fiddle and got a very conservative SC.
    You got that.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    <br>
    <br>
    Reliable threat... Madonna.<br>
    Like she has any hold at all on the US citizenry. come off it....<br>
    Quit making up witches and evil dwarves and stuff.<br>
    <br>
    We gave a failed "business man actor" a try and it failed miserably 8 million strong.<br>
    No one force him on twitter to constantly lie and show himself to be a spoiled child.<br>
    You wanted a new way, which was noble, but then picked a clown to be your new way. <br>
    Its not that hard, he was absolutely awful. Its not like the blue team was thrilled with Hillary either.<br>
    <br>
    Look at the bright side. Mitch McConnell played him and the red team like a fiddle and got a very conservative SC.<br>
    You got that.
    Boiled down:::is it jake with you that Madonna threatened to blow up the White House the day President Trump moved into it?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Boiled down:::is it jake with you that Madonna threatened to blow up the White House the day President Trump moved into it?
    no.
    She is a strange old lady.
    Why would I listen to strange old people?
    oops...

Pee Wee Herman might has well made the threat, it might have been taken more seriously.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Like pullin' teeth.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like pullin' teeth.
    Its already been removed.
    You think you have to make sure what Madonna says is OK with me?

She is an entertainer, that what she did.
    Why should I take an entertainer like Madonna or Tucker Carlson seriously?

Oops.. well maybe because Tucker Carlson has an enormous following even though a Trump judge and FOX news argued that Tucker should not be taken seriously by a reasonable person. He is thought of as news... and you are worried about Madonna? christ...

See the problem here is Thread the dentist wants to remove bad teeth that dont exist.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Its already been removed.
    You think you have to make sure what Madonna says is OK with me?

She is an entertainer, that what she did.
    Why should I take an entertainer like Madonna or Tucker Carlson seriously?

Oops.. well maybe because Tucker Carlson has an enormous following even though a Trump judge and FOX news argued that Tucker should not be taken seriously by a reasonable person. He is thought of as news... and you are worried about Madonna? christ...

See the problem here is Thread the dentist wants to remove bad teeth that dont exist.
    Boiled down:::you're living in regret now that I forced you to condemn Madonna's threat to blow up the White House the day Trump moved into it.

Fine, you're offin' the hook.

Christ-a-mighty, it's like pullin' teeth.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Boiled down:::you're living in regret now that I forced you to condemn Madonna's threat to blow up the White House the day Trump moved into it.

Fine, you're offin' the hook.

Christ-a-mighty, it's like pullin' teeth.
    Is it not common sense that I never wanted to see Madonna blow up Big Don trump?
    I dont want any president blown up. I did not want ghosts or elves to blow Don up either.
    I wanted him voted out when he proved to be incompetent. This occurred. 8 million staggering votes later.
    Me. I started the "anyone else 2020" campaign as soon as Donald decided he would run again and the blue team had no candidate, I made it very public.
    The worst president since ever for me. Just a completely selfish "look at me and my ratings" loon.
    Awful...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Is it not common sense that I never wanted to see Madonna blow up Big Don trump?
    I dont want any president blown up. I did not want ghosts or elves to blow Don up either.
    I wanted him voted out when he proved to be incompetent. This occurred. 8 million staggering votes later.
    Me. I started the "anyone else 2020" campaign as soon as Donald decided he would run again and the blue team had no candidate, I made it very public.
    The worst president since ever for me. Just a completely selfish "look at me and my ratings" loon.
    Awful...
    Christ-a-mighty, boy, you're back on the hook.

It was like pullin' teeth.

Though I never did hear the twin Race Hustler's Biden & Hussein condemn Madonna for threatening to blow up the White House, peeg. Have you?

Nor have I heard either one of them condemn DeNiro for calling President Trump a mother er, peeg. Have you?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Christ-a-mighty, boy, you're back on the hook.

It was like pullin' teeth.

Though I never did hear the twin Race Hustler's Biden & Hussein condemn Madonna for threatening to blow up the White House, peeg. Have you?

Nor have I heard either one of them condemn DeNiro for calling President Trump a mother er, peeg. Have you?
    No I have not.
    Why are you so worried about celebrities who shoot their mouths off?
    There are many things I wanted our actual elected 45 the to say and he did not. I more upset about that.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    No I have not.
    Why are you so worried about celebrities who shoot their mouths off?
    There are many things I wanted our actual elected 45 the to say and he did not. I more upset about that.
    Because there'd be a differentiation if the shoe was on a conservative celebrity's foot say James Woods for instance. Can you imagine if he'd a done Biden like Madonna did Trump?

My God, they'd storm his house, after alerting CNN and he'd be in with the Jan. 6 bunch. And you know it.

Double standard.

Nothing happened to Madonna. Nothing.

Thread Information