My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    KD trolling us.

5 stars.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    at first i thought he must have gone full re , but after reading in full context, he was saying that the warriors had a history of being known as losers throughout their existence, and wasnt talking about just those 2 years before he went over there

he wasnt wrong but should have chosen his words more carefully, knowing a comment like that would be blown out of proportion

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How many of his troll accounts agree with him?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Skipped the gay extended intro got to the Warriors part.

Total bull and he knows it. Durbetta is one of if not the most insincere NBA players all time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's just too big of a pu$$y to man up and say he was hitching his wagon to what was already the best team in the league so he could finally win a le. "I can't do it myself in OKC, even when I had Westbrook and Harden as teammates, so I joined the team that gave me the best shot of a le." <-- That would have been the statement of a guy with an ounce of integrity.

He doesn't care about the long history of a franchise. If changing the historical trajectory of a franchise was his intent, maybe he should have stayed in OKC and help them win. The Sonics last le was in 1979.

I agree that it sounds like a major troll job...the problem is that I think KD believes his own hype. He's perhaps my least favorite player in the Association.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wish he stayed in OKC after 2016, especially when you consider his MVP season

With Westbrrrok injured, he stepped his game up on both ends of the court, he was fantastic

Thread Information