Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Figured enough crazy happens in Florida to merit a place for news from there.

A man accused of killing an iguana wanted the charge dismissed based on stand your ground law. A judge said no.

PJ Nilaja Patterson was arrested after allegedly beating, dragging and kicking a 3-foot iguana in Lake Worth, Florida, on September 2, 2020, according to a probable cause affidavit. The animal died as Palm Beach County Animal Care and Control was transporting it to be euthanized, according to the affidavit.

Patterson's attorneys filed a motion to dismiss the charge, but Judge Jeffrey Gillen denied the motion on Friday.

In their motion, Patterson's attorneys Frank Vasconcelos and Carey Haughwout said their client was trying to save an iguana from getting run over by cars. When he brought it to safety, a crowd agitated the animal and it bit his right arm when he tried to move it, according to the motion. It says he then "kicked the iguana as far as he could." Patterson had to get 22 staples in his arm because of the bite, according to the motion.

"In this case, Patterson acted in a reasonable manner under all the cir stances because the wild iguana was first to engage with physical violence, during the encounter," his attorneys wrote.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/06/02/us/fl...rnd/index.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Breeding killers in Florida.

A 12-year-old boy and 14-year-old girl broke into a home, found weapons and opened fire on deputies, sheriff says.

Deputies in Volusia County, Florida, shot a 14-year-old girl on Tuesday night after she and a 12-year-old boy fled a group home, broke into a house, found multiple guns inside and then opened fire on deputies, according to Volusia County Sheriff Mike Chitwood.

The girl was shot in the abdomen and the arm and is in stable condition, while the boy surrendered and was not injured, the sheriff's office said.
    "I don't know what to say. Where have we gone wrong that a 12-year-old and 14-year-old think it's okay to take on law enforcement?" Chitwood said.

The sheriff's office on Wednesday released over 9 minutes of edited video showing footage from body-cameras and a helicopter looking down at the scene.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/06/02/us/fl...een/index.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You forgot to say derp

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Am sure someone feeling pompous and with an affinity to bloviate can create threads on “whatabout other states” or “bothsides/bothstates” but this thread is only about Florida.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Bush2 loosening Gore's belt, turn of the century, taking his pants down and resting 'em on his ankles.

The absolutely kicker? That er had been in the Hussein's bed like forever. He was a RINO before RINO's herded!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bush2 loosening Gore's belt, turn of the century, taking his pants down and resting 'em on his ankles.

The absolutely kicker? That er had been in the Hussein's bed like forever. He was a RINO before RINO's herded!
    Is there an official site or person that identifies RINOs or is there specific criteria or is it a matter of convenience in political debates or is there a drunken spin the bottle contest in Florida with loser being labeled RINO?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pity post.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You still do not know the meaning of what pity means. Pity is what everyone feels about you and your pathetic life.

However, you thoroughly understand what coping threads are as you create them all the time to help you deal with your miserable life.

Must suck being you.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You still do not know the meaning of what pity means. Pity is what everyone feels about you and your pathetic life.

However, you thoroughly understand what coping threads are as you create them all the time to help you deal with your miserable life.

Must suck being you.

Pity reply.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Begging for attention, that is pitiful, par.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Figured enough crazy happens in Florida to merit a place for news from there.

A man accused of killing an iguana wanted the charge dismissed based on stand your ground law. A judge said no.

PJ Nilaja Patterson was arrested after allegedly beating, dragging and kicking a 3-foot iguana in Lake Worth, Florida, on September 2, 2020, according to a probable cause affidavit. The animal died as Palm Beach County Animal Care and Control was transporting it to be euthanized, according to the affidavit.

Patterson's attorneys filed a motion to dismiss the charge, but Judge Jeffrey Gillen denied the motion on Friday.

In their motion, Patterson's attorneys Frank Vasconcelos and Carey Haughwout said their client was trying to save an iguana from getting run over by cars. When he brought it to safety, a crowd agitated the animal and it bit his right arm when he tried to move it, according to the motion. It says he then "kicked the iguana as far as he could." Patterson had to get 22 staples in his arm because of the bite, according to the motion.

"In this case, Patterson acted in a reasonable manner under all the cir stances because the wild iguana was first to engage with physical violence, during the encounter," his attorneys wrote.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/06/02/us/fl...rnd/index.html
    He should have gassed it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He should have gassed it
    Because nothing says, let me help you cross the road safely, like being gassed.

Florida.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ill be in florida next few months thanks

The police cars there look like they are from Mad Max tbqh. Have all kinds of metal bars probably to ram through mofos and hundreds of lights

Crazy place but fun as

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ill be in florida next few months thanks

The police cars there look like they are from Mad Max tbqh. Have all kinds of metal bars probably to ram through mofos and hundreds of lights

Crazy place but fun as
    I would say stay safe but Florida.

My favorite story from not long ago:

Florida man accused of killing two, eating man’s face, believed he was ‘half-dog, half-man,’ doctor says.

A former college student accused of fatally attacking a husband and wife in their Florida home and gnawing on the man's face believed he was “half-dog, half-man,” a forensic psychologist said in a mental health report.

Austin Harrouff, 22, has been charged with killing John Stevens III, 59, and his wife Mic e Mishcon, 53, at their home in Martin County on Aug. 15, 2016. Investigators said that during the attacks, he bit Stevens' face while making growling sounds. The couple was beaten and stabbed during the bizarre attack in their garage.

"The fact that Mr. Harrouff persisted in biting the male victim in the presence of police officers, in spite of being shot, being tased and receiving multiple kicks to the head, suggests that Mr. Harrouff was actively psychotic," Dr. Phillip Resnick of the University Hospitals of Cleveland wrote in the report, released this week by the Martin County State Attorney’s Office.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/florida-m...an-doctor-says

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Is there an official site or person that identifies RINOs or is there specific criteria or is it a matter of convenience in political debates or is there a drunken spin the bottle contest in Florida with loser being labeled RINO?
    It's when a SOB like Bush2 portends to be Republican in order to get his ass in there and then when Trump whoops the dog outta Hillary Clinton...Bush2 immediately comes out and confesses to a life long love affair with the Husseins. Why, why would he do that, Ef? Simple; he was not going to take Trump being President sitting down. That was a way to repudiate Trump's victory.

It's when a SOB like Bush2 nominates Harriet Myers to the SC, knowing full well she's as liberal as a dog's hide leg. That SOB!

It is broad daylight though when he made his RINO obvious there with his pictures of him and that swingin' wife of Barry's playing grab ass and stinky finger.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's when a SOB like Bush2 portends to be Republican in order to get his ass in there and then when Trump whoops the dog outta Hillary Clinton...Bush2 immediately comes out and confesses to a life long love affair with the Husseins. Why, why would he do that, Ef? Simple; he was not going to take Trump being President sitting down. That was a way to repudiate Trump's victory.

It's when a SOB like Bush2 nominates Harriet Myers to the SC, knowing full well she's as liberal as a dog's hide leg. That SOB!

It is broad daylight though when he made his RINO obvious there with his pictures of him and that swingin' wife of Barry's playing grab ass and stinky finger.
    So was he always a RINO or was it something he got after being president?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    So was he always a RINO or was it something he got after being president?
    Always, like his perverted father Bush1, who put himself into a wheelchair before it's time just so he could be lower and goose the women, that SOB.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Always, like his perverted father Bush1, who put himself into a wheelchair before it's time just so he could be lower and goose the women, that SOB.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The animal died as Palm Beach County Animal Care and Control was transporting it to be euthanized
    Lmao You're going to die no matter what!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would say stay safe but Florida.

My favorite story from not long ago:

Florida man accused of killing two, eating man’s face, believed he was ‘half-dog, half-man,’ doctor says.

A former college student accused of fatally attacking a husband and wife in their Florida home and gnawing on the man's face believed he was “half-dog, half-man,” a forensic psychologist said in a mental health report.

Austin Harrouff, 22, has been charged with killing John Stevens III, 59, and his wife Mic e Mishcon, 53, at their home in Martin County on Aug. 15, 2016. Investigators said that during the attacks, he bit Stevens' face while making growling sounds. The couple was beaten and stabbed during the bizarre attack in their garage.

"The fact that Mr. Harrouff persisted in biting the male victim in the presence of police officers, in spite of being shot, being tased and receiving multiple kicks to the head, suggests that Mr. Harrouff was actively psychotic," Dr. Phillip Resnick of the University Hospitals of Cleveland wrote in the report, released this week by the Martin County State Attorney’s Office.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/florida-m...an-doctor-says
    Florida police cars look like Mad Max tbqh. They dont mess around

https://flic.kr/p/288PQKS

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Guess crazy kids start learning to kill early in Florida.

Florida teen accused of stabbing girl 114 times facing first-degree murder charge.

A 14-year-old Florida teen is being charged as an adult with first-degree murder in the brutal stabbing of 13-year-old Tristyn Bailey, prosecutors said.

Aiden Fucci, 14, was initially charged with second-degree murder in connection with Bailey's death, but the charge was upgraded to first-degree murder due to the nature of the crime, R.J. Larizza, state attorney for the 7th Judicial Circuit, announced on Thursday.

Bailey's body was found on May 9 after her family had reported her missing earlier that day in St. Johns County, Florida, according to the St. Johns County Sheriff's Office. She sustained 114 stab wounds, Larizza said at a news conference on Thursday. Larizza noted that there were at least 49 defensive wounds to her head, hands and arms, saying, "To say that it was horrific could arguably be made as an understatement."

https://www.cnn.com/2021/05/29/us/fl...rge/index.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Guess this guy was a good quarterback in high school but luckily the deputy was a great receiver in high school too.

A Florida dad threw his infant at a deputy after a high-speed chase, sheriffs say.

Deputy Jacob Curby told CNN affiliate WPEC the suspect -- who law enforcement identified as John Henry James III -- left his car carrying his baby after the pursuit the evening of May 26 and "just turned around, no regard, not a little toss" and "overhand threw this two-month-old at me from about six feet away."

Curby caught the baby, who was unhurt, the station reported. The sheriff's office said deputies were "able to relocate the baby to safety."

"I've seen some crazy stuff but this is definitely up there," Curby told WPEC.

He added, "It was kind of awkward. I couldn't chase him. I couldn't tackle him. Not a whole lot I can do because he had the baby."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...?ocid=msedgntp

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Capitol Riot Prosecutions Expose 'Oath Keepers' Extremists In Florida

As rioters stormed the U.S. Capitol, 21-year-old Kissimmee resident William Isaacs and his fellow Oath Keepers, clad in battle gear, climbed up the steps in a military-style “stack” to get to the building’s Columbus Doors on Jan. 6, court do ents say.

Authorities say the Oath Keepers directed supporters of then-President Donald Trump to the Senate wing in an attempt to stop Congress from certifying Joe Biden’s presidential victory.

“The fight’s not over!” Isaacs yelled as he waved rioters down the hallways towards the Senate,

Isaacs is accused of conspiracy, destroying government property, obstructing an official proceeding, entering a restricted building, civil disorder and aiding and abetting

Before the Capitol riot, the Oath Keepers largely flew under the radar in Florida,

The loose-knit group, which was formed by former Army paratrooper and Yale Law graduate Stewart Rhodes in 2009 during the Obama administration, claims its members are current and former military and law enforcement officers

who pledge to defend the Cons ution.

As Florida became a hot spot for events and rallies in the months before the attempted insurrection,

The group’s influence in Florida may have gone unnoticed, too, because

anti-government extremism is trending away from being dependent on group membership and toward individual radicalization

https://www.nationalmemo.com/capitol...da-experts-say

Oath Keepers also believe sheriffs are the primary, and ONLY people who are responsible for interpreting, defending the Cons ution.

So Yale gave us Kavanaugh and Rhodes, you Yale

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Military personnel block Democratic activist from Ron DeSantis public event

he was stopped by uniformed service members at a
    press event held at a National Guard armory.

"Just tried to get into a Ron Desantis press event in Miami and

they literally had military personnel with FL Department of Law Enforcement do ents

with my photo and information waiting to stop me," Kennedy tweeted.

"This how terrified Ron Desantis is of criticism."

He was also detained and then removed April 8 from another DeSantis event by Miami-Dade police,

whose public records later
    showed had been warned by the Florida Department of Law Enforcement that Kennedy was a "known agitator."

https://www.rawstory.com/thomas-kennedy-florida

LE and US military being "good Germans", Schutzstaffel, and "just following orders"

Thread Information