Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    my personal list of things to "scoff" at @ the gym:

1) The guy who stays on thing forever doing 8 sets over the course of 1 hour
    2) the "drifter" a.k.a the guy who disappears for five minutes, and then comes back to a station that looked open claiming he still has a few more sets
    3) Cargo shorts and sandals - pretty much goes without saying, but i think we can all agree in unison that the implementation of self-inflicted life termination is the only appropriate course of action for gentlemen who have reached this level
    4) yoga pants on fat women
    5) fat women in general
    6) the "talker" and "lifter" - c'mon f@g, take your f@ggy bluetooth off and actually lift. Quit trying to be some dorky "hustlin, mul asking" entrepreneur...most of the re s that do this aren't exactly the next Mr. Olympia. if you h0m0s would actually take your workout seriously, maybe you wouldn't look like someone who came straight from a spurstalk GTG who married the first women who consented to have sex with you
    7) f@gs who just sit in there car forever....c'mon, u gotta listen to some f@ggy Tony Robbins motivational speech for an hour? Please... GTFO
    8) The "big man on campus" guy...the guy who wears all the expensive sh!t, spends $100 a week on some g@y expensive haircut, only to bench press 135 lbs at the most. Please, you gotta atleast be pushing 300+ to be pulling that sh!t
    9) slamming weights....you have the right to slam weights if there's more than two plates on each side in any lift (i.e. bench, squat, deadlift, etc)...although bench is questionable. If you're slamming weights or grunting and not actually lifting heavy weights, just trying to be a f@g to look cool, then you really need to contemplate the Viability of Suicide

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    Its the squat rack hippies for me.

Guys and girls both will spend HOURS on a squat rack not doing , stretching, eating and doing half ass squats.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    10) The shut-in quietly judging anything and everything.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    scoff

2) the "drifter" a.k.a the guy who disappears for five minutes, and then comes back to a station that looked open claiming he still has a few more sets
    scoff

3) Cargo shorts and sandals - pretty much goes without saying, but i think we can all agree in unison that the implementation of self-inflicted life termination is the only appropriate course of action for gentlemen who have reached this level
    scoff

scoff

5) fat women in general
    scoff

6) the "talker" and "lifter" - c'mon f@g, take your f@ggy bluetooth off and actually lift. Quit trying to be some dorky "hustlin, mul asking" entrepreneur...most of the re s that do this aren't exactly the next Mr. Olympia. if you h0m0s would actually take your workout seriously, maybe you wouldn't look like someone who came straight from a spurstalk GTG who married the first women who consented to have sex with you
    scoff

7) f@gs who just sit in there car forever....c'mon, u gotta listen to some f@ggy Tony Robbins motivational speech for an hour? Please... GTFO
    scoff

8) The "big man on campus" guy...the guy who wears all the expensive sh!t, spends $100 a week on some g@y expensive haircut, only to bench press 135 lbs at the most. Please, you gotta atleast be pushing 300+ to be pulling that sh!t
    scoff

9) slamming weights....you have the right to slam weights if there's more than two plates on each side in any lift (i.e. bench, squat, deadlift, etc)...although bench is questionable. If you're slamming weights or grunting and not actually lifting heavy weights, just trying to be a f@g to look cool, then you really need to contemplate the Viability of Suicide
    scoff

scoff

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Phoenix Suns
    coltmccoyrunningfromstooooops.gif

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    what about the dudes walking around smoking and eating Oreos?
    I hate those mfers

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    10) The shut-in quietly judging anything and everything in the 24 hour gym, reading Gab.com and posting tranny.jpgs on basketball message board at 3am
    Scoff

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    what about the dudes walking around smoking and eating Oreos?
    I hate those mfers
    Try somewhere other than Planet Fatness

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Try somewhere other than Planet Fatness
    let me know where I can work out for $10 / month. Richer.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    let me know where I can work out for $10 / month. Richer.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Ok...then let me know where I can work out for $10/month AND see a trannies in the dressing room.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    speaking of "Planet"...yes...let's visit...Planet...BOOM!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    speaking of "Planet"...yes...let's visit...Planet...BOOM!

Speaking of gym, the other day I was doing leg raises and I accidentally farted LOUD. So loud that I in fact heard it over my headphones.

Needless to say, that would never happen had I been wearing Beats.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    sure enough, I'm at the gym today again and some h0m0 sits right in the middle of the weight area talking loudly on his Bluetooth about some f@ggy project at work....i guess really trying to impress us peasants on his super cool Project Manager responsibilities. occasionally he would make time to do some half-ass bicep curl of a 15 pound dumbbell. seriously, wtf is up with this sh!t?

And yes, he had a pretty unenviable skinny-fat body composition. The same type of composition you'd expect from someone who feels the need to broadcast such d0uchebaggery

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Speaking of gym, the other day I was doing leg raises and I accidentally farted LOUD. So loud that I in fact heard it over my headphones.

Needless to say, that would never happen had I been wearing Beats.
    True story...a few months ago, I was in my studio laying down some freestyle and I farted pretty big time Jake. Later, when I was mixing (with my Beats Ultra 5x's), when I heard the fart, I could actually tell what I had eaten before.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    my personal list of things to "scoff" at @ the gym:

5) fat women in general
    Good work, tbh.

Not gonna hate on the fat women though. I always see them doing stupid stuff in public to get attention, and my thought is that they should be in the gym trying to look less hideous. Can't have it both ways.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    10) The shut-in quietly judging anything and everything.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Alabama Crimson Tide
    Joey being reduced to the “tell em, Steve-Dave!” role is just sad tbh

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    Joey being reduced to the “tell em, Steve-Dave!” role is just sad tbh
    Nobody cares what soy boy alt thinks anybody has been reduced to.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    I scoff at the guy that puts (10) 45lb plates on each side of the leg press only to move it 1" on each repe ion. If this fool would do the exercise correctly pressing the weights from further down closer to his chest, he would either really lift about (3) 45lb plates on each side, or crush his body with the (10) trying to lift that much.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    What's a gym?

Thread Information