Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    If I'm making my own salad, I eat it with a spoon 90% of the time. I usually add stuff like almonds or wasabi peas and using a fork means that in the end, all those small pieces are just at the bottom of the bowel.
    So after putting the greens in, I'll cross cut it a couple of times with a soup spoon, then add the extras. This way, I can ensure that I'm getting a combination of greens and extras in every bite.

Who's with me?

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Using the only other option in your silverware drawer, and mind you, that option will cover any and all issues the other wont, is a "movement"?

This is sad and definitely not thread worthy. Thanks for admitting those of mongoloid intelligence are Beats patrons.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    I eat HEB organic spring mix, that doesn't hold in a spoon

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Using the only other option in your silverware drawer, and mind you, that option will cover any and all issues the other wont, is a "movement"?

This is sad and definitely not thread worthy. Thanks for admitting those of mongoloid intelligence are Beats patrons.
    Yes...it's a movement. Because I don't think many people eat salad with a spoon. Either they are 1) ignorant to the option, 2) are wasteful and just throw away all the small stuff, or 3) embarrassed to be a trend setter.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Yes...it's a movement. Because I don't think many people eat salad with a spoon. Either they are 1) ignorant to the option, 2) are wasteful and just throw away all the small stuff, or 3) embarrassed to be a trend setter.
    You lack the basic motor skills to finish a simple salad. Got it.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You lack the basic motor skills to finish a simple salad. Got it.
    Bend over, I'll ing show you basic motor skills.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    If I'm making my own salad, I eat it with a spoon 90% of the time. I usually add stuff like almonds or wasabi peas and using a fork means that in the end, all those small pieces are just at the bottom of the bowel.
    So after putting the greens in, I'll cross cut it a couple of times with a soup spoon, then add the extras. This way, I can ensure that I'm getting a combination of greens and extras in every bite.

Who's with me?
    I'll have to try this. You are after all a trend setter.

You set trends.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Bend over, I'll ing show you basic motor skills.
    You can't manage small bits into a gaping hole from a salad bowl. I doubt you could manage small bits into a small target.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Spork, best of both worlds.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    this is the way

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Utterly barbaric.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Barbaric is putting almonds or wasabi peas in a salad.

Guess you would bend over and put raisins and pineapple in it too, cause this homie don’t play that game.

Strictly, lettuce, tomato and oil/vinegar for me.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Barbaric is putting almonds or wasabi peas in a salad.

Guess you would bend over and put raisins and pineapple in it too, cause this homie don’t play that game.

Strictly, lettuce, tomato and oil/vinegar for me.
    Yeah that fruity California salad is disgusting...

But I make Greek salad. None of that sissy iceberg . Organic spring mix with the dark leaf lettuces; red onion crescent chops, Mt.Olive banana pepper rings, piquillo pepper slices, minimal amounts of tomato and cu ber, healthy amounts of all 3 kids of olives, and feta cheese topped with Ken's Greek salad dressing. #TheGOATsalad

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns

Who's with me?
    Im with you if... you dice up cu bers, celery, avocado, crumble feta, cut cherry tomatoes, cut olives (I will have no rolling vegetables that I must chase down with a spoon) etc... A spoon is THE utensil with this kind of salad.

The question is: are you willing to cut your lettuce small enough? This requires a sharp knife or you will be smashing lettuce.
    I dont think you are ready for the dicing this requires, you work to hard on thoughtful threads, you dont have the time.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Live by the Spork, Die by the Spork!!!!!!!

Who remembers that thread?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Im with you if... you dice up cu bers, celery, avocado, crumble feta, cut cherry tomatoes, cut olives (I will have no rolling vegetables that I must chase down with a spoon) etc... A spoon is THE utensil with this kind of salad.

The question is: are you willing to cut your lettuce small enough? This requires a sharp knife or you will be smashing lettuce.
    I dont think you are ready for the dicing this requires, you work to hard on thoughtful threads, you dont have the time.
    I never put tomatoes in my salads because they're a pain. And I don't really notice if they're in there or not. It's a spare ingredient to me. No reason to cut up olives. In fact, I'd much rather have a whole olive than a quarter of one.
    And to clarify...I use a a tablespoon. So I'm able to get quite a bit with every bit. And yes...I get the lettuce small enough although sometimes it's probably a little too big but I'm not talking about eating in a restaurant so I don't really care how uncouth it might be to have to finagle it into my mouth.

Also, depending on what kind of greens I use (and if I'm at home), I'll sit down with a fork and a spoon to eat my salad.

Name
    Yvonne
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I prefer the fpoon . Where was that? KFC?

Name
    Yvonne
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Who's with me?
    What if your aren’t making your own salad? I don’t like to make salad so I guess no spoon for me.

When you aren’t making your own salad do you ever go to that place Salata that sells buckets of chopped salad? Terrible, not into that at all. But I have since learned that getting your salad not chopped is an option, someday I might try it again. I do like chopped salads like slaws, cabbage stands up well to the chopping. But as far as leafy greens go the only other that can take it is kale and I really don’t like it. I love soft greens and lots of chunks, don’t think I could use a spoon.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    What if your aren’t making your own salad? I don’t like to make salad so I guess no spoon for me.

When you aren’t making your own salad do you ever go to that place Salata that sells buckets of chopped salad? Terrible, not into that at all. But I have since learned that getting your salad not chopped is an option, someday I might try it again. I do like chopped salads like slaws, cabbage stands up well to the chopping. But as far as leafy greens go the only other that can take it is kale and I really don’t like it. I love soft greens and lots of chunks, don’t think I could use a spoon.
    I've never heard of Salata. And I'm not talking about itty bitty bits of greens. If you use a tablespoon, you can get enough on there without it being super diced up. But you wouldn't want to do it in a restaurant. Sure...I like the big pieces also, but I also want to get a piece of everything in every bite. Or at least not get to the end of the salad and all the little things are left in the bowel.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    I've never heard of Salata. And I'm not talking about itty bitty bits of greens. If you use a tablespoon, you can get enough on there without it being super diced up. But you wouldn't want to do it in a restaurant. Sure...I like the big pieces also, but I also want to get a piece of everything in every bite. Or at least not get to the end of the salad and all the little things are left in the bowel.
    Salata is pretty popular and well liked. Check it out if you get a chance.

Personally, I just do a green smoothie per day to ensure I get enough greens.

Thread Information