Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    I got the one out of him, by God. It was touch & go whether he'd win it for the white race, or, repudiate us as a whole. He came thru though and then went back to BLM'in' the countryside.
    Nope. DAVIS came through for you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    interesting since hes still pretty clearly a top 5 player ever. but basically we are saying that since he didnt overcome Jordan/Kareem as the goat, he underachieved. and i personally agree that he has underachieved for his career. but id say that speaks testaments to his greatness.
    Oh he's a great player. Never seen one like him before and probably never will again. But for all his greatness he just seems to whimper when he loses. It's really weird to see. Swept by the Spurs in 07. Chokes against Dallas. Quit against Boston. Swept by Golden St and "hurt his hand." Got destroyed in 2014 by the worst finals loss (points wise) in history. Loses by like this last night.

2016 is really his crowning achievement. And it's an amazing one to beat a 73 win team. But it's just too many whimpering losses for me. Like when you beat Lebron, it's just really easy to do with no struggle for some reason. Idk why

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Nope. DAVIS came through for you.
    & we drew a soft seat w/COVID. Everything was haywire, still is, but it was completely nutty-nuts last season. Strike when the iron is hot. Take advantage of a rare opportunity. And that's what we did. Frankly, I don't want to compete. I want it as easy as I can get it.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    & we drew a soft seat w/COVID. Everything was haywire, still is, but it was completely nutty-nuts last season. Strike when the iron is hot. Take advantage of a rare opportunity. And that's what we did. Frankly, I don't want to compete. I want it as easy as I can get it.
    Same logic that has you claiming the T-Wolves' les, tbh.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Same logic that has you claiming the T-Wolves' les, tbh.
    It's the same franchise that now exists in Los Angeles, Spurts. They moved.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's the same franchise that now exists in Los Angeles, Spurts. They moved.
    City is dominion for les; not arbitrary team names.

My Team
    Portland Trail Blazers
    Post Count
    Damn, he's a pretty smooth dancer.

Thread Information