Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I ain't vouching for him. He's an insufferable race hustler.

But I have to take that ring. There's no heart vested in it from either him, or, by me in the acceptance and lodgment. It's just there.
    Reject that sham championship. You'll feel better about yourself. 2002 too.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I reject no championship, friend and foe alike.

It's my religion.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I ain't vouching for him. He's an insufferable race hustler.

But I have to take that ring. There's no heart vested in it from either him, or, by me in the acceptance and lodgment. It's just there.
    Not only a race hustler but the biggest bandwagoner in pro sports history... and the chinavirus pandemic bubble trophy doesn't count as a championship ring in the same category with the rest. Maybe like .01 of a ring.

So the L.A. Lakers have 11.01 championship rings. 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010. And a .01 of one for 2020.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Eh

Throwing out 2002 over the Sacramento refjob fiasco opens up the wrong can of worms. At this point the Lakers deserve it for their legacy, especially when compared with the 2020 one that realistically doesn't count, or as I said, counts for 1% of a normal NBA championship.

If you throw out 2002 over the way the league giftwrapped the Lakers the WCF, you have to seriously consider other things like the 2007 WCSF how that went as well. Amare and Bobo getting suspended for a mere statute -- far, far, far less than what guys like Donkey Green have done without punishment in the recent future. Things work both ways, gotta be fair.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Not only a race hustler but the biggest bandwagoner in pro sports history... and the chinavirus pandemic bubble trophy doesn't count as a championship ring in the same category with the rest. Maybe like .01 of a ring.

So the L.A. Lakers have 11.01 championship rings. 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010. And a .01 of one for 2020.
    I don't asterisk, nor denigrate any NBA championship. They're too precious, MM.

We have 17 NBA World les. Grasping that one last season was a terrific boon. Snuck it in there when everything was topsy & turvy. Christ, our biggest hindrance to the damn thing was whether James would acquiesce to finish it, for us, us white people. He knew, that SOB knew (we) wanted it and were at his mercy as to whether he'd get it for us, not for him, for us! "I can make the ultimate statement here and throw it away for Floyd and against white. I don't think I'm God. I-am-God!"

And it was such a cake walk, not since '09 and that idiot Howard in Florida was it such a milk run. Right there, walk in and take it and tote up the cipher. And that still wouldn't leave us alone in the aftermath of victory when he sent his hoe's out to remind us that he hates whites and he was going to kneel on.

But I immediately toted it that night. 16 went to 17, but there wasn't any watershed moment here at the house. Just a change from 16 to 17. No tears, no quiet moment by myself to soak it in and reflect on it. Just a number.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Didn’t disagree. Never did. Just like Duncan is currently an nba champion, just like Lebron.

Oh, and that ain’t a question.
    It's best to refer to former champions as former champions, else almost everyone is playing against a championship franchise since most have a le or two.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It's best to refer to former champions as former champions, else almost everyone is playing against a championship franchise since most have a le or two.
    D M C

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't asterisk, nor denigrate any NBA championship. They're too precious, MM.

We have 17 NBA World les. Grasping that one last season was a terrific boon. Snuck it in there when everything was topsy & turvy. Christ, our biggest hindrance to the damn thing was whether James would acquiesce to finish it, for us, us white people. He knew, that SOB knew (we) wanted it and were at his mercy as to whether he'd get it for us, not for him, for us! "I can make the ultimate statement here and throw it away for Floyd and against white. I don't think I'm God. I-am-God!"

And it was such a cake walk, not since '09 and that idiot Howard in Florida was it such a milk run. Right there, walk in and take it and tote up the cipher. And that still wouldn't leave us alone in the aftermath of victory when he sent his hoe's out to remind us that he hates whites and he was going to kneel on.

But I immediately toted it that night. 16 went to 17, but there wasn't any watershed moment here at the house. Just a change from 16 to 17. No tears, no quiet moment by myself to soak it in and reflect on it. Just a number.
    Minneapolis championships stay in Minnesota.

Last year doesn't count as a full championship. .01/1

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Minneapolis championships stay in Minnesota.

Last year doesn't count as a full championship. .01/1
    We'll agree to disagree here, MM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yesterday you insisted that Duncan was the current NBA Champion. You were wrong, I pointed it out, kindly and now this morning you stipulate to the particulars. Thank you.

LeBron remains the current NBA Champion.
    ADDENDUM:::& believe you me, he ain't much happier about it than you are, amb. But he made that choice, took the gimme, sent his es out afterward to BLM us. "We won it and if whitey thinks we're backing down, whitey out of their honkey minds. Harumpff!!!"
    Yeah what does that have to do with trump? Duncan is currently a champion.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I reject no championship, friend and foe alike.

It's my religion.
    Do you reject Joe Biden’s presidency? Is he your president?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yup. Those are championship franchises. Different from championship contenders which is different from defending champs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm down with the idea of Trump being forever president/dictator and Duncan being forever champion/NBA GOAT.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Go-pound-salt, fart face. You've never answered my questions as long as I've been on this site. Sit-on-it!!!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Fart face

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I'm down with the idea of Trump being forever president/dictator and Duncan being forever champion/NBA GOAT.
    Please, it drove you nutty-nuts to have him in there one day, must less forever. Christ, the whole bunch of ya's went crazy trying to impeach him before he ever got sworn, then threatened to blow up the White House the day he got sworn into it. Then impeached him twice more and had DeNiro call him a "mother er"...I didn't here anyone cast DeNiro down with the sodomites for that. Not mother er Biden, not Hussein Obama, not Hussein Obama's swingin' wife, not Bush2...you all were fine and dandy with that.

And that group of rag heads in the Congress called him a mother er. They were feted for it.

Let us proceed...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Please, it drove you nutty-nuts to have him in there one day, must less forever. Christ, the whole bunch of ya's went crazy trying to impeach him before he ever got sworn, then threatened to blow up the White House the day he got sworn into it. Then impeached him twice more and had DeNiro call him a "mother er"...I didn't here anyone cast DeNiro down with the sodomites for that. Not mother er Biden, not Hussein Obama, not Hussein Obama's swingin' wife, not Bush2...you all were fine and dandy with that.

And that group of rag heads in the Congress called him a mother er. They were feted for it.

Let us proceed...
    Huh, me? I'm one of ST's finest GOPers around.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Crap, Mavericks tied it...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Huh, me? I'm one of ST's finest GOPers around.
    Uh, oh, I may have ed up, MM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Go-pound-salt, fart face. You've never answered my questions as long as I've been on this site. Sit-on-it!!!
    And yet you can’t produce one question I didn’t answer you.

Thread Information