Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    “But they dealt with the same issues as everybody else”. So that must be why both finals teams are out in the first round. Has that ever happened before?
    2007 tbh

plus both finals teams from last year got hammered with injuries this year. not sure how that compares.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    2007 tbh

plus both finals teams from last year got hammered with injuries this year. not sure how that compares.
    Injuries have nothing to do with Herro and Robinson being bubble superstars and Jimmy Butler shooting a consistent 4 for 20 this year in the playoffs. And you proves my point. Given a full season Davis cannot stay healthy. They would not have won last year if it was a full continuous season.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Herro could barely touch the floor this year in the playoffs. It was a fraud

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    Injuries have nothing to do with Herro and Robinson being bubble superstars and Jimmy Butler shooting a consistent 4 for 20 this year in the playoffs.
    miami was a very good team through the season before the bubble

they were not very good at all his season in general

And you proves my point. Given a full season Davis cannot stay healthy. They would not have won last year if it was a full continuous season.
    that doesnt prove anything by your logic if a player gets hurt and misses their entire first season in the league then they will never play an NBA game again ever

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    miami was a very good team through the season before the bubble

they were not very good at all his season in general

that doesnt prove anything by your logic if a player gets hurt and misses their entire first season in the league then they will never play an NBA game again ever
    Again. In a normal season Miami does not make the finals. They looked like complete frauds. They were good with no fans in the building, which is basically practice.

In a 70 game season this year, Davis played 36 games. He has only played 70 games twice in his career. The odds are for him getting hurt every season.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    You also have the Raptors, Celtics, and Pacers who ALL got worse. It’s okay to admit it was a fraud. Hardly anybody wanted to be in the bubble. Guys wanted to go home and it showed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1 out of 3 ain't bad.
    'Member when Pat Riley was trying to message thru the media to get Lebron to stay in Miami.
    Pat went over the stats of the mini dynasties Championship / Non Championship year total.

Bird, McHale, Bob Parish something like 3 of 10
    Kream, Magic and LakerRef something like 4 of 12
    Timmy Dunks, GNob and Porker were 3 for 6 then got popped til 2014. So 4 for 12.
    And i hope it's at least 10 more years and an entirely differnent cast before the Warriors sniff another Chip.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    Again. In a normal season Miami does not make the finals. They looked like complete frauds. They were good with no fans in the building, which is basically practice.

In a 70 game season this year, Davis played 36 games. He has only played 70 games twice in his career. The odds are for him getting hurt every season.
    odds are not guarantees

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lmao LeBron getting 2 months off to recover and Anthony China Doll Davis did not benefit from less games? He plays a full season and they don’t win. He can’t even stay healthy a full season
    That's why squeezing that ring from last year in was imperative and we got 'er done.

Believe.
    My Team
    New York Knicks
    Post Count
    please explain how the league stripped talent out of the eastern conference for a decade
    Honestly I don't know exactly how they did it, all I know is that from roughly 2011 to 2018 the only other "Superstar" in the East in LeBron's way was Paul George... oh and Al Horford, which ever of five teams he might play for

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That's why squeezing that ring from last year in was imperative and we got 'er done.
    How's the radio been, cub? Dark days tbh

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    How's the radio been, cub? Dark days tbh
    I listened to it for two days after Game 2 and one more after Game 3, then Saturday was of course no talk radio and then Monday morning I rolled over, looked at the radio, rolled back over and fell back into a black slumber. What a living nightmare.

No more radio now till they lose a series, and I can't envision that which is alarming, but normal I suppose.
    And that's weird because I watch CNN religiously even though Trump lost, but I can't listen to the Suns hosts when the Lakers lost. They have that way of talking that drives me absolutely insane.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I listened to it for two days after Game 2 and one more after Game 3, then Saturday was of course no talk radio and then Monday morning I rolled over, looked at the radio, rolled back over and fell back into a black slumber. What a living nightmare.

No more radio now till they lose a series, and I can't envision that which is alarming, but normal I suppose.
    And that's weird because I watch CNN religiously even though Trump lost, but I can't listen to the Suns hosts when the Lakers lost. They have that way of talking that drives me absolutely insane.
    I hear you cub, the suns must not ring

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    odds are not guarantees
    Truth

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    FAIL sham chip does not count beat weak injured teams in bubble benefit of 8 on 5 NOT legit

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    FAIL sham chip does not count beat weak injured teams in bubble benefit of 8 on 5 NOT legit
    Horse . You took your 8 on 5 days to heart (I was with you on that day when Amare went, but Duncan didn't.) We clammed up tight, said nary a word in protest. You'd still be getting your 8-5 if you had held on to Leonard, but Poop is a stubborn fart face.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah Miami won fair and square
    Thanks to Manu's 8 game 6 turnovers. If that's not a gift, what is?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's not about rings. It's about level of play
    Exactly...which he doesn't even come close to being at...even at his absolute peak

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Horse . You took your 8 on 5 days to heart (I was with you on that day when Amare went, but Duncan didn't.) We clammed up tight, said nary a word in protest. You'd still be getting your 8-5 if you had held on to Leonard, but Poop is a stubborn fart face.
    First off, refs don’t make calls on suspensions for leaving bench. Second, the league made changes to the rules on leaving the bench specifically for situations like this in 1997 for Ewing (or was it 98?). Look it up.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    First off, refs don’t make calls on suspensions for leaving bench. Second, the league made changes to the rules on leaving the bench specifically for situations like this in 1997 for Ewing (or was it 98?). Look it up.
    You was there to with Rummy and me, three across, hand-in-hand wishin' & hopin' that (we) could shed those Suns and keep "our" Duncan safe and sound.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You was there to with Rummy and me, three across, hand-in-hand wishin' & hopin' that (we) could shed those Suns and keep "our" Duncan safe and sound.
    You weren’t even around in 07. Stop bull ting.

As for Ewing, there were even scholarly articles about it:
    https://www.jstor.org/stable/42893525?seq=1

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You weren’t even around in 07. Stop bull ting.

As for Ewing, there were even scholarly articles about it:
    https://www.jstor.org/stable/42893525?seq=1
    I was around when they ran Amare off and let Duncan stay. You was there with me and Rummy and the rest of gang. We were happier than billy be jiggered. Sure, I said it aloud, but you fellows power shook my hand behind the curtain and high five'd me. Then threatened to kick my ass if I didn't leave immediately.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Ewing was just Ian Mahinmi with a midrange jumpshot
    No

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was around when they ran Amare off and let Duncan stay. You was there with me and Rummy and the rest of gang. We were happier than billy be jiggered. Sure, I said it aloud, but you fellows power shook my hand behind the curtain and high five'd me. Then threatened to kick my ass if I didn't leave immediately.
    Got to give to Thread - flat wrong on all accounts but does it in amusing way so props

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks to Manu's 8 game 6 turnovers. If that's not a gift, what is?

Thread Information