Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Won't be enforced before the appeal, which is likely to succeed. I mean, we had not only state but federal assault weapon bans, which survived other federal circuit courts and even the SCOTUS.

Might be the prototypical case they want to ride all the way to the SCOTUS to have another shot at it.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    can americans have nukes? I mean what is the limit in terms of weapons? Can americans own WMDs and if not why? This the 2nd amendment, americans should have the right to carry WMDs.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Originalist-ly, 2nd Amendment meaning/intent/text was a bone for slave-owning states to ratify the Cons ution, join the Union.

Originalist-ly, 2nd Amendment guns were for slave-killing slave-hunting gangs.

SCOTUS is textualist/originalist only when it suits its compromised, political prejudices.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Originalist-ly, 2nd Amendment meaning/intent/text was a bone for slave-owning states to ratify the Cons ution, join the Union.

Originalist-ly, 2nd Amendment guns were for slave-killing slave-hunting gangs.

SCOTUS is textualist/originalist only when it suits its compromised, political prejudices.
    Stings, don't it?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stings, don't it?
    can americans own WMDs? I think that it is a violation of the 2nd amendment right to prevent citizens from owning WMDs to protect themselves.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    can americans have nukes? I mean what is the limit in terms of weapons? Can americans own WMDs and if not why? This the 2nd amendment, americans should have the right to carry WMDs.
    If you allow the camel's nose in the tent, there's no way to keep the rest of the camel out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    can americans own WMDs? I think that it is a violation of the 2nd amendment right to prevent citizens from owning WMDs to protect themselves.
    Ask France. We saved your ass with a couple.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Sure. A 50 gallon barrel of hi-test in the garage as a hedge again Biden's $1 increase in gas prices since he stole OUR Presidency. A stove up old man in the house with a flatulence proclivity in his shorts.

I pause the D'Backs game on the DVR, check my upcoming recording of "Hill Street Blues", sling-shot and launch my near 70-year-old ass off the Lazy Boy, throw my cup of coffee into the microwave and go out to the garage: it's garbage night. I love the smell of gasoline of an evening. Pull the chain, the bulb is dead. I strike a match on my leather ass and I'm frozen at O & 52 in posterity...

"I still ain't taking that SOB off my Ignore List." - bum
    "Me neither. Let's date, bum." - Adam

"Christ, I had like another 50 questions to ask him." - amb
    "That honkie lips nicknamed me." - Splits
    "I'll miss him. tee, hee." - Girl

Thread Information