Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    f*ck me, and f*ck you to anyone reading this...you're a f@ggot.

Now that I got that out of the way, f*ck this team too. How the he11 do you have three chances at home to close a team out, and fail every single time? I could only imagine that lack of killer instinct would come from interesting, intelligent men who are fundamentally happy and fulfilled in their NBA careers. Now my Viability of Suicide rests on Game 7. The only thing I can really say at this point is......

stretch loves the reach around by dirk4mvp while both get ed by badfish while dunanownskobe slobs their knobs while edward and his crippled ass rolls around on the floor gulping up their excrement while ignigknokt jacks off in the corner watching roddybeaubois toss twhottts salad while chrismihm can't get a real center job in the nba while symple19 plays with his dogs balls while badodor can't get no action cause he stinks while monosylab1k cries because he feels guilty getting rammed in the ass by jjjjj890 while all of them cry because they're a bunch of mavs and suns fans.

now you know who's ignored. s.

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sorry for your loss

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So how is Poorzingis going to follow up his 8 point showing in Game 5 and 7 point showing in Game 6 for Game 7?

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    So how is Poorzingis going to follow up his 8 point showing in Game 5 and 7 point showing in Game 6 for Game 7?
    Mornin', fart face.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Getting outplayed by Boban. Poordingus with no idea which position to play, wants to be a Curry.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To be fair, he doesnt realy get the ball on offence. I dont understand why mavs are playing him likes that. That is on coach and point guard. If they lose game 7, he is gone 100%. , he is gone already by 95%.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Can you imagine the plane ride from Dallas back to D.C. in November of '63?...everybody taking turns teaching John-John how to salute on command..."But, mama, there is blood on your pink dress."

"Hush, when I pinch your arm, take two steps forward and salute toward the horse's in the street."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're lying down in your bed, bringing you hands to your mouth once more to lubricate your penis. You've been masturbating for one hour now, yet you still haven't came and your penis is beginning to absorb your saliva, becoming a sticky, burning hot rod. Furiously, you begin to accelerate your masturbation rapidly. By two hours, your is burning in pain yet there is not a single drop of - not even pre .

Meanwhile, next door, a girl is masturbating too, on stream, but they can't reach orgasm. In desperation, the girl has resorted to using multiple dildos inside her pussy, but even that is no use. The girl then makes a makeshift sex machine from a dildo and an electric power tool - once again, this is futile. She punches her pillow in defeat.

By three hours, you've given up trying to and gone downstairs to watch more anime. However, upon seeing an anime girl fall over and have a panty shot, you feel the need to again. Biting your arm to lead the the pain away from your penis, you rapidly masturbate. By four hours, you're screaming as your rough masturbation soon rips the skin cells off your . Your is now a burning red giant, but there is no left - any pre that was there has evaporated.

Meanwhile, the girl screams too - not because of finally reaching orgasm, but because they've gone so long without one that they've resorted to anything. Rapidly pushing the small cactus in and outside of herself, the girl's toe curl on bed sheets as blood flows out from her vaginal entrance. body spasming in pain - but still, she does not orgasm. The world is getting even more desperate.

Suddenly, you get a discord notification from a friend, saying they've been trying to to Dream x George fanfiction, but they've ended up making their a, quote, "burning red giant." Your eyes open in shock horror - it can't be, can it? You rush to the television to ask your waifu how to resolve this mystery when you find that the TV has replaced the anime with an emergency government announcement - there's a new disease preventing orgasms... and its contagious. You feel as if you're about to faint, quickly looking up if there's a cure - there is none. You screech in anger, knowing that your waifu will never love you if you can't pour semen all over a ty print out of her.

Meanwhile, the girl cries, double fisting her bleeding self as she shrieks in rage, desperate to orgasm. What on Earth can a female do in life if they cannot orgasm? The girl is realising her chatterbate viewers are going down - she needs this orgasm. Realising that there is no hope, she illogically becomes even more desperate, suddenly barging into her brother's room, who is lying naked on the floor, ripped off next to a knife; the disease has claimed its first victim. She shoves the in her pussy, crying as the lactic acid burns her arm as she rapidly accelerates her brother's dethatched in and out, but it's no use: she has the disease.

Suddenly, both of them stop. There's a large siren and a warning appears on the televisions of every house in the world, "There is no more ." The world quickly devolves and you hear a car crash into your house. Out of nowhere, a man grabs you by the neck, desperately shoving his in your ass in the need of , raping you. Yet, it's no use - the man has the disease, and so do you. Luckily, there's a gun to the side and you manage to pry the discord moderator off, before killing him.

Given a few weeks, society practically doesn't exist - it's like the apocalypse. Crime rates have skyrocketed as people loot dildo shops. The hospitals are beginning to crumble as more and more women show up with more and more exotic accidents. Meanwhile men are being completely taken over by their horniness: a female reporter is stood outside, reporting where the disease was first reported, and you feel the urge. You and the cameraman both turn on her trust, stripping her down and savagely pummelling her, but it's not use - you can not . The woman shouts, enraged too, for she can not orgasm either. Children in high school are to scared to go outside and you don't blame them, knowing what sickening lows you may suc b too once this disease truly takes control. Other children, who had already been on discord and thus knew about sex thanks to the moderators, have began spiralling into madness too - high schools have become orgies, with devastating costs to the countries IQ, you think.

Eighty years pass and the human population plummets. Listening to Prokofiev's "Death of Tybalt" in your asylum room, you attempt to masturbate one more time. Unbeknownst to you, your the last human on the planet. Entire families have killed each other, each one raping the others corpse, foolishly believing from online sources that necrophilia was the cure. Men and women have killed themselves in spectacular accidents, dying in human crushes as hundreds of orgy-goers suffocate naked. Young teenagers have formed sex cults, praying to bizarre dank memes whilst furiously ing each other in the hope that somehow, a ing meme removes the symptoms of a disease. Like you thought, the IQ of the general population has lowered. However, you know better, you know there's no cure so you separated yourself from the idiots, hiding away in this asylum with a few staff who have recently died too... And you still can't . Wailing in sadness, you scratch and tear at your , wishing it to . Eventually, with enough force, you rip your sexual organ clean off and force it into your metal handcuffs.

"What's this?" You think - it worked. The handcuffs are unlocked. You look outside to the asylum balcony. You can finally escape this petty world. "How men and women have fallen so far." You think, "To go from civil creatures to savage beasts, killing and raping everything in their path." You shake your head, thinking of the NatGeoWild do entaries you used to watch about savage apes. With a curse to the sky, the disease claims it's last life as the host throws itself off the balcony. Human life is gone and now, the disease has become animal born too. A few thousand years pass and there are no complex life forms at all...

There's no more left on Earth.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can't believe they played Maxi Kleber most of that 4th quarter. Yikes.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mavs have road court advantage for game 7, so they should win easy

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs game 6 in Miami was much worse than anything the Mavs have experienced or are experiencing. Pull it together & keep the faith

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Spurs game 6 in Miami was much worse than anything the Mavs have experienced or are experiencing. Pull it together & keep the faith
    ...they had strung the restraining ropes for ya's, Menace, and were selling your . Duncan's wife had him in such a state, yet he still was this[]close to pulling it off, thus setting off his coronation, Media woulda ate-it-up. I was so happy, I danced the jig here at the house, slept like a baby. You came back though and won it the following year, but even that was haunting ya's as it should have been your back-to-back, which of course you've never gotten and most likely never will. I put up over 1,000 posts in less than 24 hours pissing & moaning about that '14 one, and Kori permitted me to vent my spleen without tossing me out.

8 years come and gone. Where does it go?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wanted to see the Clippers and Lakers both lose in the first round. Sadly the Clips and Mavs is a battle of two of the least clutch organizations in the history of sports.

I said a few days ago that if this goes 7, the home team will finally win a game. So I expect the Clips to run away with it tonight and probably win by 20. I hope I’m wrong.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    I wanted to see the Clippers and Lakers both lose in the first round. Sadly the Clips and Mavs is a battle of two of the least clutch organizations in the history of sports.

I said a few days ago that if this goes 7, the home team will finally win a game. So I expect the Clips to run away with it tonight and probably win by 20. I hope I’m wrong.
    after 2011 this literally cannot apply to the mavs anymore tbqh

arguably the best championship run ever with maybe the most clutch moments ever seen in a single run

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Didn’t you guys choke on a fat one in 2006 to the Mavericks?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Nail 'em up, Thanos!!!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

lol Spurs also gagged a 3-2 lead to the Clippers

https://www.basketball-reference.com...-clippers.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The 1st of 2 championships given away by Manu's reckless play.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You had to go to Basketball Reference to find that? I’m pretty sure the Spurs lost a 3-1 lead to Washington back in 1978. Not sure what your point is. I’m sure you’re a little bitter, because it sucks to have your super team ousted in the first round, and LeBron not doing a whole lot outside of the bubble since joining LA. But you kind of have to figure the Lakers are a team that has sucked for most of the last decade, not really well run, so it’s understandable that he wouldn’t do too well there.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You had to go to Basketball Reference to find that? I’m pretty sure the Spurs lost a 3-1 lead to Washington back in 1978. Not sure what your point is.
    You singled out the Clippers and Mavs for being historically bad franchises. I pointed out that the Spurs choked against both of them.

Sorry you needed that spoonfed to you, you can now return to your safe space.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Thanos, bullying dark skinned playas in the rectangular area underneath the rim per par etc

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Luka was right when he said he's proved nothing.

Gotta suck for Mavs and Rockets fans...the Spurs are on equal footing with their franchises for the first time in 30 years and they can't even really revel in it.

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the mavs exceeded their expectations when they got into the playoffs. The media that was hyping that team was re ed. Put Luka away and that team wins 10 games max. A bunc of g leaguers and players that should be in China.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I remember that. Same year Steve Nash almost single handedly destroyed the Lakers.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Luka was right when he said he's proved nothing.

Gotta suck for Mavs and Rockets fans...the Spurs are on equal footing with their franchises for the first time in 30 years and they can't even really revel in it.
    Well you staunched the bleeding after they were selling your , but it was only a temporary fix. Then Leonard vamoosed and Pop let Trump get into mutton-head and you're back to square one.

This time, Chooch: stay-the- -down!

Thread Information