Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    today’s nba is absolutely horrible

Then the bucks that just runs ISOs for everyone with no real offensive game plan...
    Bucks 109
    Nyets 107
    42 seconds left Bucks ball.

They Bucks have a shot clock violation with 6 seconds left.
    Are you f-ing kidding?

I'm gonna watch later tonight. Unreal.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nash deserves heat as he played Durant constant minutes and grabbing him a minute here and there might have won it. Just does not trust or develop bench. Pretty boy hire is a fraud.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    today’s nba is absolutely horrible
    Something about Durant being the GOAT offensive player along with the unstoppable harden who exploits loopholes in the rules but can’t even muster up 120 points in OT against a horribly coaches team
    Then the bucks that just runs ISOs for everyone with no real offensive game plan beating this alleged superteam in the age of these supposedly great defensive schemes.
    Kate Middleton being the second fiddle, stunk up the joint, and the Bucks still won despite some extremely questionable calls going against them throughout the game. I mean, what’s this otherworldly defensive and offensive abilities that today’s nba fans speak of?
    lolwut?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    ask any todays nba slurper and they will try to lecture you on how amazing and advanced the defenses are right now (nevermind the fact they keep allowing historic levels of scoring year after year )

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    First of all what a great series that was.. Tons of drama..

Secondly the right team won.. Bucks are trying to win a chip the right way. Build around 1 franchise player, and put good pieces that fit around that player.. All this NBA Collusion is ruining the compe ive balance of the NBA. 3 superstar players on 1 team should NOT be allowed... And you know Lebron will be getting another star to LA for his own Big 3 next season..

That's 100% coming.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    How do the Nets even upgrade?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    First of all what a great series that was.. Tons of drama..

Secondly the right team won.. Bucks are trying to win a chip the right way. Build around 1 franchise player, and put good pieces that fit around that player.. All this NBA Collusion is ruining the compe ive balance of the NBA. 3 superstar players on 1 team should NOT be allowed... And you know Lebron will be getting another star to LA for his own Big 3 next season..

That's 100% coming.
    One of the greatest series I have seen in years. It's rare you see two MVP caliber players go up against each other in the playoffs and play at a high level like Giannis and Durant did.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One of the greatest series I have seen in years. It's rare you see two MVP caliber players go up against each other in the playoffs and play at a high level like Giannis and Durant did.
    Was an amazing series. Back and forth with the 2 best players just balling for pretty much 7 games..

Giannis 32/13 on 58%
    Durant 35/11 on 50%

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Was an amazing series. Back and forth with the 2 best players just balling for pretty much 7 games..

Giannis 32/13 on 58%
    Durant 35/11 on 50%
    I was disappointed it had to come to an end. I'm not sure if any other series will top this one for the rest of the playoffs. If the Sixers win today then Bucks vs Sixers could have the potential to be good with Embiid vs Giannis.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Happy for coach Bud and the Bucks

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ask any todays nba slurper and they will try to lecture you on how amazing and advanced the defenses are right now (nevermind the fact they keep allowing historic levels of scoring year after year )
    Because they play zone now, which the defense that was played by college kids majoring in accounting since 1940. complex defensive schemes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How do the Nets even upgrade?
    Trade harden for people who play d

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trade harden for people who play d
    Sadly a healthy Irving makes them the pick going into next year

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that Lopez pass leading to shot clock violation.

He sure had a nifty block on Durbetta tho.

Believe.
    My Team
    New York Knicks
    Post Count
    Sadly a healthy Irving makes them the pick going into next year
    There's no such thing as a healthy Irving... people need to just accept this.

Thread Information