Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Never going to root harder for a team than Bucks against the formidable Nets team that has a:

1. Quitter
    2. A diva
    3. A head case

Sadly all three are immensely talented and are well rested and Nets have some other good pieces in Harris and a former dunk champ in Griffin.

However the best player is still Giannis and I believe Bucks have the far superior coach and some decent talent.

Bring it on. Heart says Bucks but odds favor the dark side. Bucks in 7. Go Bucks

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Go Bucks!

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's the same hamstring that forced him to miss 20+ games this season. He might be done tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nets look great regardless

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BRO is better off without Harden

I just hate Dominoes and can't stand to see that get another ring, especially after being a bandwagoner, he was already a free throw mongering got but after the 2016 GSW incident he lost all legacy he could have had.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    6-23 Middleton 0-5 treys
    2-8 Bryn Bryn 1-5 treys (1 made trey a meaningless end of game launch)
    8-31 and 1-10

As a team, Bucks were 6-30 on treys. Not gonna do it.
    Freak and Lopez combined for 24-35 shooting. Excellent.

Nyets
    Flat Earther was pretty good.
    Durbetta with the laughable calls per par
    Flake Griffin stops faking the Detroit injury and has a very good game.

Bud gonna do any adjustments? I doubt it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Harden I don’t root for injuries, but if there was a dude that deserved to get injured yeah it is him. This collusion is out of control in the league. He had plenty of opportunities to win championships as the man in Houston and he blew all of them. Now he wants to try to cheat his way to a ring the easy way. It’s bull . He doesn’t deserve it. I’m one of these old-school people that says you need to earn the championship the hard way. And this is not it.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Harden I don’t root for injuries, butif there was a dude that deserved to get injured yeah it is him. This collusion is out of control in the league. He had plenty of opportunities to win championships as the man in Houston and he blew all of them. Now he wants to try to cheat his way to a ring the easy way. It’s bull . He doesn’t deserve it. I’m one of these old-school people that says you need to earn the championship the hard way. And this is not it.
    tee, hee.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tonight we find out if Bucks have any heart. What a sham performance so far

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Harden I don’t root for injuries, but if there was a dude that deserved to get injured yeah it is him. This collusion is out of control in the league. He had plenty of opportunities to win championships as the man in Houston and he blew all of them. Now he wants to try to cheat his way to a ring the easy way. It’s bull . He doesn’t deserve it. I’m one of these old-school people that says you need to earn the championship the hard way. And this is not it.
    NBA cheated for Lakers North and robbed him of a ring tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bucks love to fight another day but going to almost impossible to beat Nets 3 more times

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BRO is better off without Harden

I just hate Dominoes and can't stand to see that get another ring, especially after being a bandwagoner, he was already a free throw mongering got but after the 2016 GSW incident he lost all legacy he could have had.
    It’s a shame he is such a get, because he is a fantastic player

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    why don't you find him and use some of your mma skills on him?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Nets are just toying with teams right now. They’ll win this series in 5 and beat Philly in 5 or 6. The only team I see having a chance is Utah, because they play so disciplined, but even then I’d take Brooklyn in 7.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I believe Bucks have the far superior coach and some decent talent.
    100% disagree.
    Strategywise Bucks are playing like total re s 50% of the time whereas Brooklyn is running intelligent sets.
    Many trips up the floor the ball stops and the Bucks set few or zero screens, few passes and then one of them does some delayed iso . Also leaves them with little to no chance for an O rebound.

Gianis standing at the 3 point line, posturing, shuffling his feet like a bull getting ready to charge....faking the three then bowling into Griffin (12 feet away) only to get his shot blocked was too much. Lowlight material.

Brooklyn OTOH almost always is screening, passing many times 3-4-5Xs, getting a decent to very good shot attempt. Sure Durbetta has done some chucking but he also gets rewarded with massively gotry free throws.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    Nets are just toying with teams right now. They’ll win this series in 5 and beat Philly in 5 or 6. The only team I see having a chance is Utah, because they play so disciplined, but even then I’d take Brooklyn in 7.
    i was going to say i think philly actually could have a legit shot, but then i remembered doc is their coach.

nets in 5

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the Nets ring but Harden misses the entire postseason, do they give both him and Aldridge a ring?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Giannis is just 1 loser playing against 2 losers and a cripple and that's wayyyy to much to ask of just 1 loser.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bucks win 2 at the most in the series.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the Nets ring but Harden misses the entire postseason, do they give both him and Aldridge a ring?
    I don't think quitters get rings. Maybe they'll retire his jersey there though, not much to compare to.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Go Bucks seems we have a series?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Need to start fouling the geek

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow it’s amazing that Kevin Durant actually has to attempt to win big playoff games without unbelievably unfairly stacked squads on his side. I thought that wasn’t allowed for this piece of

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Last 4 Giannis posessions:

- missed fadeaway vs Harden
    - 1/2 FT
    - butterfingers on game-tying dunk
    - 1/2 FT

That's horrendous basketball IQ & a complete choke job.

Thread Information