My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I don't like the sound of that either.

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think they look kinda weak. Took 7 games to get rid of a very weak Mavs team.

George is not a super star in any way.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Was that the game where Webber walked away from Horry?
    Game 4 = Lakers furious comeback from almost 30 points down, but started by that miracle halftime halfcourt shot that shouldn't have counted
    Game 5 = Sacramento won a nail biter on that Bibby shot, Shaq fouled out late
    Game 6 = Sacramento shot well, but the refs ensured there would be a game 7 with all the phantom fouls
    Game 7 = both teams got a lot of free throws, but Sacramento uncharacteristically shot 50-55% despite being a normally 80-85% FT shooting team

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    THJ was pretty reliable. He shot the lights out.
    no. He was hot for two games and pretty trash all the rest. Like he usually plays.

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good to win a ring. Kawhi is a lucky guy. In the west every team he faces will have an injured player. Conley, Paul and Murray. And if he gets to the finals, there will be another injury, you can bet on it. So, they are scary just as Toronto was scary vs the Warriors.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    needing 7 games to beat Luka and a bunch of G-league srcubs.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Good to win a ring. Kawhi is a lucky guy. In the west every team he faces will have an injured player. Conley, Paul and Murray. And if he gets to the finals, there will be another injury, you can bet on it. So, they are scary just as Toronto was scary vs the Warriors.
    I like the sound of this one.

GOATS of a feather the golden era's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I got Jazz winning it all. Jazz in 5, six max. Clippers overpowered a weaker team and still took a massive effort from nephew to get it done. Streak of no conference championship games continues for the clips.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I keep hearing about some stat that says they're one of the best shooting teams of all time.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    It took them 7 games to beat a one man team. They’re all talent, no heart, absolute frontrunning bags.

If Luka had even one reliable teammate this series, Mavs win. Instead we’ve got a glorified Channing Frye on a max contract and the most inconsistent shooters you’ve ever seen.
    I agree with this part. They have the talent and have even shown they can play well enough to win the West. However, I just can't see guys like Paul George, Marcus Morris, etc play solid composed basketball throughout this postseason. If they consistently played like they did against Dallas in some of their wins, they'd be my Finals pick. But something tells me they're going to choke like f@ggots either this series or in the WCF. They just have that "can't trust em" type vibe to them

I could see something typical like Paul George going 0-5 from three in a Game 7 4th quarter or Morris getting a late game technical to cost them a pivotal game. It's not even an X's and O's or talent thing

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nephew likely sprains his vagina

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't like the sound of that either.
    In the playoffs the team with the best player wins like a fairly large amount of the time and the Clips have by an absolutely astronomical margin by far the best player in the series

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi played great but the Clips still don’t seem like a cohesive group to me. I’m going Jazz in 6.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I agree with this part. They have the talent and have even shown they can play well enough to win the West. However, I just can't see guys like Paul George, Marcus Morris, etc play solid composed basketball throughout this postseason. If they consistently played like they did against Dallas in some of their wins, they'd be my Finals pick. But something tells me they're going to choke like f@ggots either this series or in the WCF. They just have that "can't trust em" type vibe to them

I could see something typical like Paul George going 0-5 from three in a Game 7 4th quarter or Morris getting a late game technical to cost them a pivotal game. It's not even an X's and O's or talent thing
    That's all I want, Mark.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only scary team out there are the Nets. Irving a lot better than i thought and Durant is virtually unguardable. They actually are defending pretty well too. Unless they regress with Harden back and ball dominating no one going to beat them. Blake Griffin a great role player as well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Clippers are so scary good, they most likely won't make the NBA Finals, maybe not even the Conference Finals.

I see the Suns vs the Nets in the Finals.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The Clippers are so scary good, they most likely won't make the NBA Finals, maybe not even the Conference Finals.

I see the Suns vs the Nets in the Finals.
    Yep, I'm not scared though. I'm terrified...that only the Jazz are standing between the Suns and the Finals. And unlike the last time the Suns were in the Finals/'93 I had Jordan as stopper in the bottle.

35 years I've been here countin' coup on the Suns. Methinks it's about to come to an end.

From the Gospel of Mark:
    "And when the sixth hour had come, there was darkness over the whole land until the ninth hour. And at the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?"
    Mark 9:31-32

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yep, I'm not scared though. I'm terrified...that only the Jazz are standing between the Suns and the Finals. And unlike the last time the Suns were in the Finals/'93 I had Jordan as stopper in the bottle.

35 years I've been here countin' coup on the Suns. Methinks it's about to come to an end.

From the Gospel of Mark:
    "And when the sixth hour had come, there was darkness over the whole land until the ninth hour. And at the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?"
    Mark 9:31-32
    Suns winning the championship and Trump losing in the same year. Would that push you to do the Robin Williams?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Suns winning the championship and Trump losing in the same year. Would that push you to do the Robin Williams?
    Trump was robbed last year, MM.

you're my sweetie pie Cuppycake Gumdrop's Avatar
    My Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Post Count
    Yeah, robbed of his dignity when he wouldn’t accept defeat with grace and got himself impeached TWICE

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yeah, robbed of his dignity when he wouldn’t accept defeat with grace and got himself impeached TWICE
    s-bells, son, you threatened to impeach him the day after he kicked Hillary's ass up so high she could use it for a hump. Then the day he got sworn and moved into the White House Madonna threatened to blow the damn place up.

You got some in' nerve, Cuppy.

you're my sweetie pie Cuppycake Gumdrop's Avatar
    My Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Post Count
    s-bells, son, you threatened to impeach him the day after he kicked Hillary's ass up so high she could use it for a hump. Then the day he got sworn and moved into the White House Madonna threatened to blow the damn place up.

You got some in' nerve, Cuppy.
    Trump was impeached twicePERIOD

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree 100%.
    But he still lost. And that's that.
    Just like the Sacramento Kings of 2002 will never have an NBA championship banner for the same reason.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Your capitulation to the truth is welcome.

Let us proceed...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Trump was impeached twicePERIOD
    You were after him hammer & tong as soon as he left Hillary where he found her. Then Madonna threatened to blow up the White House as he was moving in.

I ain't forgettin' it, and neither is President Trump.

CHARGE!!!

Thread Information