Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your capitulation to the truth is welcome.

Let us proceed...
    If I had to choose between Trump beating Hillary and losing to Biden vs. the other way around, I'd much rather have seen Hillary get crushed, which is what happened. Obviously winning both terms would have been ideal, but at least "Hilldawg" will definitely never, ever be POTUS.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wish the Stock market would take a huge 90%angle upward with stocks I owned in a span of 4 overnight hours. I know the stock market is closed at that time.....still. It was convenient that we all went to bed and trump was up by a certain number of votes, and somehow by morning, Biden added enough votes to erase those deficits and take a decent lead, even though the voting was allegedly halted for the night.........

We all know shady went down, however, the Trump haters justify such illegal shenanigans because it rids them of the guy they hated.....Unfortunately, it also destroys our voting system by condoning voter fraud, tampering, etc. So, you have nary the room to complain when the same bull comes back to bite you in the ass in future elections.

I am a Trump supporter. I had no issue with him losing the election, had he lost fairly. However, everyone in the freakin world knows he was robbed. It is what it is......now we have Biden and Kamala......what a show.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If I had to choose between Trump beating Hillary and losing to Biden vs. the other way around, I'd much rather have seen Hillary get crushed, which is what happened. Obviously winning both terms would have been ideal, but at least "Hilldawg" will definitely never, ever be POTUS.
    That corrupt needs to pay for her sins, her and her ty ass husband. They have raped, pillaged, murdered, and defiled all over the world. Yet, they sit fat and happy as free citizens over here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nephew likely sprains his vagina

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Paul George is a playoff BEAST man. The Clippers have so much heart, beating the Jazz in Utah in a pivotal Game 5 without the Great

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yes, that is our salvation. (They'll) never forgive, or, forget that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes, that is our salvation. (They'll) never forgive, or, forget that.
    Yep.

Boiled down::::

Trump: 1

the tired old bag Hillary: 0

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yep.

Boiled down::::

Trump: 1

the tired old bag Hillary: 0
    The kicker? Hussein had ed her over, then she came crawlin' for the SoS job, "no buffer, direct line on the Bat Phone" to him was her demand and a free ride to the 45th. "Agreed."

Here comes this wise ass outta New York: "Hey, Mel, I'm gonna try for President. First though I'm gonna do 18 holes in New Jersey, then come back with McDonald's, then watch TV."

Mel: "Oh, me." to herself.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Paul George is a playoff BEAST man. The Clippers have so much heart, beating the Jazz in Utah in a pivotal Game 5 without the Great
    Another data point showing how stacked Kawhi's teams are/were.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Another data point showing how stacked Kawhi's teams are/were.
    Danny Green carried him on defense and allowed him to basically play free safety while Green did the dirty work (i.e. man coverage)... Kawhi on defense just hasn't been the same since he parted ways with LDN, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Danny Green carried him on defense and allowed him to basically play free safety while Green did the dirty work (i.e. man coverage)... Kawhi on defense just hasn't been the same since he parted ways with LDN, tbh.
    True. It’s a lot easier to play lockdown defence when you have LDN and Duncan in your lineup.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi's defense dropped off when he started focusing on offense and realized he couldn't expend that much energy just to maybe get a steal or block. Very similar to other superstars.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Has there ever been a worse "live by the three, die by the three" team like the Utah Jazz?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Has there ever been a worse "live by the three, die by the three" team like the Utah Jazz?
    D'Antoni Rockets. Specifically 2018. Game 7

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude the one basket is cold
    Other one is hot

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Reggie Jackson- star
    Terrance Mann- rising star
    Paul George- Elite #2
    Batum/Kennard/Morris- elite role players

Nobody can guard this team. Kawhi is a genius for pushing these studs!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Andy Larsen Andyblarsen
    ·
    11m
    This is the most soul-searching defeat possible: elimination game, up by 25, and losing by double-digits.

Jazz aren't especially close to the mountain top — even if injured, the Clippers revealed big flaws.

Locker room cleanout tomorrow.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Terrance Mann was a second round pick. Makes you think anyone could pull names out of a hat and do just as good a job as these so called experts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    K bringing that trophy back to SAntonia

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man, the Utah Jazz were horribly exposed. I expect the coach to be fired

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So were the Clippers trapping hard with quick and aggressive double teams on Mitc again tonight knowing no one else on the Jazz could beat them like in Game 5? Didn't bother watching since it was obvious Utah wasn't winning this series after that horrible loss.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You rather watch cnn lie to u?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Terance Friggin is the Man

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if the mavs can utilized boban, i dont c why the cant utilized golbet on offense... like give him more touches in the post to draw easy baskets/fouls...

but lol mitc is nothing more then a overglorified lillard which is a overglorified wannab curry

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Yeah. Like probably two-thirds of the league like all season long, all playoffs. Most teams shoot enough threes that when they’re hot, they’re world beaters. In today’s league, when teams are cold, they don’t stop shooting the three. That’s why there are so many 20+ point leads, even in the playoffs between good teams, and 20+ point comebacks even in just one half. The entire league is the worst live by the three, die by three team.

Thread Information