My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Will Dame S in Portland force out? He doesn't seem to be the type but....

Seems like lately it's only been asshole types who have put their previous teams in a bad position to get a return.
    Kyrie Irving, Harden. Nephew, Clitter Paul, Westchuck.

It's been done for years and has resulted in many Championships.
    Kream Jabbar to the Lakers.
    Chuck Barkley to the Suns (Finals lost)
    Shaq to the Heat.
    Jason Kidd from the Nets to the Mavs.
    Dwight Howard to the Kobes. We remember those Championships.
    Your favorite Nephew to the Raptors.

Historically seems like the vast majority of times the team losing the *star* gets the short end.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can you guys think of a team that told it's Forcer to pound sand and made them play out their contract?
    And/or got the trade on the teams terms?

Of course most likely the many times that did happen we never heard about it.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Will Dame S in Portland force out? He doesn't seem to be the type but....

Seems like lately it's only been asshole types who have put their previous teams in a bad position to get a return.
    Kyrie Irving, Harden. Nephew, Clitter Paul, Westchuck.

It's been done for years and has resulted in many Championships.

Chuck Barkley to the Suns (Finals lost) (had the victory parade anyway)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the Sixers lose to the Hawks it'll be either Simmons or Embiid imo.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I think Doncic IMO or Dame but I think he wanted Stotts out and got his wish so he'll probably stick around for atleast a little bit longer since he has says on the next coaching candidate

Doncic is the one guy on these lists of candidates who rarely gets criticized for his actual game, but instead of it's universally known that the shortcomings of the team are the complete sh!t roster. That and the fact that Jewban has been notoriously bad at getting big names to Dallas, I see the pressure mounting and him almost inevitably leaving. We all know the Mavs big FA signing this offseason will be giving a Max to an over-the- avg veteran who brings "veteran savvy" and 30% three point shooting. someone like Rudy Gay IMO

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I think Doncic IMO or Dame but I think he wanted Stotts out and got his wish so he'll probably stick around for atleast a little bit longer since he has says on the next coaching candidate

Doncic is the one guy on these lists of candidates who rarely gets criticized for his actual game, but instead of it's universally known that the shortcomings of the team are the complete sh!t roster. That and the fact that Jewban has been notoriously bad at getting big names to Dallas, I see the pressure mounting and him almost inevitably leaving. We all know the Mavs big FA signing this offseason will be giving a Max to an over-the- avg veteran who brings "veteran savvy" and 30% three point shooting. someone like Rudy Gay IMO
    ...Mark, you've grown terribly bitter.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    ...Mark, you've grown terribly bitter.
    How so?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

DeRozan

Thread Information