Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think he was still recovering from injuries which hurt his movement defensively and offensively I think he wasn’t utilized enough and correctly.

but I agree that he has underachieved in Dallas but I think it’s more so due to injuries.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sign and trade for him and Demar straight up.

To me that looks like a much more interesting idea. But I don’t think Luka would accept another player who’s so ball dominant.

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he’s weak, frabble with questionable iq and character ... but hed be the best player on sa easily

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There is no motivation to play with a dominant ball like Harden, and it's exactly the same with his younger version (Doncic).
    Last edited by r0drig0lac; 06-07-2021 at 04:01 PM.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To me that looks like a much more interesting idea. But I don’t think Luka would accept another player who’s so ball dominant.
    Oh no doubt it would be a terrible fit for the mavs but as a spurs fan I don't give a about that. I don't think the mavs are going to be able to do any better in a trade for Porzingis than Kemba, CJ, or sign and trade for Derozan. I would want us to do this deal because we actually get some value out of a player we have no use for and get a player in Porzingis who we can give the green light to on offense, since guys like Poeltl and Dejounte mostly only shoot cause they have to. DJ's 14 shots a game are coming out of necessity rather than that being the way he wants to play.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Poeltl + White would be about 8 mil short. And probably a bad trade for the Spurs.
    Only willing to do a Derozan sign and trade for Kristaps. We should not be giving up any players to get him, especially someone like white who would be a really good fit with Kristaps.

Just need to hope that nobody throws major money at Derozan and he sees that the way he gets the most money is a sign and trade for Kristaps

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ I would be thrilled if we could somehow put Porzi in place of Lyles in that roster spot.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Every time a stat stuffing ball dominant player loses in the playoffs, the supporting cast will always get the blame.

Luka, Lebron, Russ, Harden never have any help

Porzingis will get his touches here and he'd open the paint for Keldon and Dejounte playing off ball as well. Not to mention he'd never let JONAS VALENCIUNAS skull him like he did to someone else...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Every time a stat stuffing ball dominant player loses in the playoffs, the supporting cast will always get the blame.

Luka, Lebron, Russ, Harden never have any help

Porzingis will get his touches here and he'd open the paint for Keldon and Dejounte playing off ball as well. Not to mention he'd never let JONAS VALENCIUNAS skull him like he did to someone else...
    it's beautiful how spurstalk is in Doncic's balls, but criticizes Harden for doing the exact same thing and doing it MUCH longer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only willing to do a Derozan sign and trade for Kristaps. We should not be giving up any players to get him, especially someone like white who would be a really good fit with Kristaps.

Just need to hope that nobody throws major money at Derozan and he sees that the way he gets the most money is a sign and trade for Kristaps
    Why would they want a mediocre ball dominant player when they already have an outstanding one?

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    whoever want porzingis here has not watched him play in years and probably has no idea about basketball.

oh and yea, Luka is so bad, that anytime he's on the floor, the Mavs are doing just fine and when he's on the bench, they look like a bunch of re ed kids. The Harden thing is also stupid, as the Rockets were actual contenders and had pretty damn good teams, while I have no idea who thought the Mavs were anything special. The only sad thing is how the Clippers couldnt defeat them in 5.
    Last edited by Texas_Ranger; 06-07-2021 at 05:58 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    whoever want porzingis here has not watched him play in years and probably has no idea about basketball.
    Agreed with this take..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Surprised there aren't any posts trading for A. Davis too...lol

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fat-Harden fans

Of course it's gonna look like he had no help. Chucking up 28 FGA per game for the series, more than THJ (14FGA) and KP (10FGA) combined. Last year when Fat Harden wasn't as big of a black hole, Porzingis was actually used properly and he was averaging 24 & 9 against the Clippers before he got hurt. He needs to get out of Dallas before that front runner turns him into Miami Chris Bosh

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He needs to get out of Dallas before that front runner turns him into Miami Chris Bosh
    a 2 time NBA champion?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fat-Harden fans

Of course it's gonna look like he had no help. Chucking up 28 FGA per game for the series, more than THJ (14FGA) and KP (10FGA) combined. Last year when Fat Harden wasn't as big of a black hole, Porzingis was actually used properly and he was averaging 24 & 9 against the Clippers before he got hurt. He needs to get out of Dallas before that front runner turns him into Miami Chris Bosh
    Porzingis can only wish to be Chris Bosh. But all he will ever be is Andrean Bargnani.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As Zach Lowe states they want him to play center so he can get those touches but he can't defend the rim. So they pair him with rim protectors, that in turn demotes him to being a floor spacer on offense. You see the same thing with John Collins of ATL.

That is the dilemma, he can't be used properly offense because the other teams just carves up his defense.

KOC dives deeper on KP scarecrow defense as a center

Last edited by rankingtear; 06-08-2021 at 05:18 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Poeltl + White would be about 8 mil short. And probably a bad trade for the Spurs.
    Actually Spurs can just offer them a second round pick and eat the contract. Spurs don't have to match.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dallas will have to attach compensation to get off this contract, he is considered a terrible investment right now!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dallas will have to attach compensation to get off this contract, he is considered a terrible investment right now!
    I don't think that's true at all. There will be plenty of suitors that will want him thinking they can mold him into a better version himself.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think that's true at all. There will be plenty of suitors that will want him thinking they can mold him into a better version himself.
    Doubt it. He's on the Walker-Love-Westbrook-Wall trade carousel. $100 mil for a broken down player with a bad at ude. Yikes!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Doubt it. He's on the Walker-Love-Westbrook-Wall trade carousel. $100 mil for a broken down player with a bad at ude. Yikes!
    Maybe...I'm skeptical...either way we'll know this summer...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it's beautiful how spurstalk is in Doncic's balls, but criticizes Harden for doing the exact same thing and doing it MUCH longer.
    Their fist three seasons are nothing alike.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Their fist three seasons are nothing alike.
    and?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i dont know what people want from Doncic. He is first in potetential assists, he lead the Mavs to the best offense in the histroy of the NBA last year. He's the only reason the series even went to 7 games. People just dont watch Mavs play and then say like, he's just as Westbrook or Harden. He also has to have the ball all the time, cause none of his teammates can handle the ball. None of them can create a shot for themselfs as well. Harden had 10X better teammates in Houston and did nothing. Lets see if Doncic can actually do something with a good team. This team is a lotery team without him on the floor. Just look at some games.

Thread Information