Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow! We dodged that bullet! We have options galore because of that move not being made. Trades will be made here soon.......

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There was no bullet to dodge. Lol. He wasn't even on the market long enough, most likely. Dallas swooped in and immediately made an offer the Knicks couldn't refuse.

Unless, you're referring to what Stephen A smith said in 2017 about kawhi potentially being traded to the Knicks for kristaps...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    7 feet 3 and plays like he's 6'3. Terrible contract too.

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dallas FO is perhaps the worst in the league. These morons will probably give Hardayway a 60M contract. They had one job in the offseason and that was to get Luka some shooters. What they did was, trade the best shooter on the team for a guy that cant shoot. They'll probably make even mores re ed moves this offseason, cause Cuban already said he loves this team. I really hope Luka leaves that ty franchise, cause he wont get any help from the morons running that team.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dallas probably moves him this off-season. They'll talk with alot of teams but Atlanta and Portland will be interested I think.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dallas FO is perhaps the worst in the league. These morons will probably give Hardayway a 60M contract. They had one job in the offseason and that was to get Luka some shooters. What they did was, trade the best shooter on the team for a guy that cant shoot. They'll probably make even mores re ed moves this offseason, cause Cuban already said he loves this team. I really hope Luka leaves that ty franchise, cause he wont get any help from the morons running that team.
    Yeah, Cuban seems to have a tendency to want to make the flashy move instead of the best one. Bringing in Kristaps fit that bill perfectly even though he showed plenty of red flags in New York...and the only way they can really help the team now would be by trying to move that ty contract.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There was no bullet to dodge. Lol. He wasn't even on the market long enough, most likely. Dallas swooped in and immediately made an offer the Knicks couldn't refuse.

Unless, you're referring to what Stephen A smith said in 2017 about kawhi potentially being traded to the Knicks for kristaps...
    It was reported San Antonio tampered with him, New York then took exception to that. They were more than happy to screw us over in the Morris debacle! Just a little context for you.....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, Cuban seems to have a tendency to want to make the flashy move instead of the best one. Bringing in Kristaps fit that bill perfectly even though he showed plenty of red flags in New York...and the only way they can really help the team now would be by trying to move that ty contract.
    i dont think Zingis Pingis was a perfect pick. Anyone that has ever watched Luka play knows what he needs and thats not a big man. He can do just fine with an average big that can play pnr. He does need a guy that can handle the ball with him on the floor (Dragic in national team and Campazzo/Llull in Real Madrid) and a bunch of shooters. I said this long ago, but his perfect teammate would be Klay Thompson and perhaps Beal.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Think there is also some off the court issues between Kristaps and Luka as well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    kristaps only plays like an all-star when he's up against poeltl. it's going to be very hard for dallas to move him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was reported San Antonio tampered with him, New York then took exception to that. They were more than happy to screw us over in the Morris debacle! Just a little context for you.....
    ??

**edit** nvm I found it. I don't trust anything Isola puts out anyways

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean I hate the Mavs, but looking at bball perspective, that's just egos clashing. LaMarsha hated Lillard but eventually regretted not working out with him. Doncic is the main dog in that team, and the earlier Zingis realize that, the sooner he can play to compliment. Zingis would regret leaving and getting the best opportunity, because Doncic will win his rings. That kid is just amazing and just 22. I hate the Mavs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean I hate the Mavs, but looking at bball perspective, that's just egos clashing. LaMarsha hated Lillard but eventually regretted not working out with him. Doncic is the main dog in that team, and the earlier Zingis realize that, the sooner he can play to compliment. Zingis would regret leaving and getting the best opportunity, because Doncic will win his rings. That kid is just amazing and just 22. I hate the Mavs
    it's in my DNA to hate the mavs because of the history but this current roster, with luka and boban, has made it harder for me to hate on them. i was really rotting for them to beat the clips.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it's in my DNA to hate the mavs because of the history but this current roster, with luka and boban, has made it harder for me to hate on them. i was really rotting for them to beat the clips.
    It was great that Boban got the start in that deciding game. I stopped giving a flip about Luka or Leonard, I was cheering for Boban. Lol. Weird, I suppose, or maybe not. Boban made me hope the Mavs would win. He played a good 30 minutes and got a double double anyway. I thought the Mavs should have gone to him more.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Everything you said except hating the Mavs.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Its hard to look good playing next to fat Westbrook tbh

He's not as bad as he looked this series, he's averaged 20 & 9 the last 3 seasons and he's only 26. He'd be the best Center a PG like Dejounte could ask for, and he's easily better than Markannen and/or Poodle

If Hawks re-sign Collins, I wouldn't oppose a Porzingis trade. Poeltl and White should get it done.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

If Hawks re-sign Collins, I wouldn't oppose a Porzingis trade. Poeltl and White should get it done.

Poeltl + White would be about 8 mil short. And probably a bad trade for the Spurs.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn't see a guy that wanted to be a 1B or even a suitable 2 in the fourth quarter of that Game 7 against the Clippers.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn't see a guy that wanted to be a 1B or even a suitable 2 in the fourth quarter of that Game 7 against the Clippers.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Poeltl + White would be about 8 mil short. And probably a bad trade for the Spurs.
    We wouldn't need to match salary because we have space.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Its hard to look good playing next to fat Westbrook tbh

He's not as bad as he looked this series, he's averaged 20 & 9 the last 3 seasons and he's only 26. He'd be the best Center a PG like Dejounte could ask for, and he's easily better than Markannen and/or Poodle

so, you like a 7'3 guy that cant post up midgets like Reggie jackson and Pat Beverly, wont play around the rim, cause even a slight touch can hurt him, cant set a pick and all he does is shoot re ed 3 pointers. Oh and he also cant rebound and play defense.
    , I dont like Poeltl, but id never take a 7'3 wannabe Danny Green that will cost 100M.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sign and trade for him and Demar straight up.

Dallas has the worst version of him. We could get at least a much better version due to how differently our team is constructed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

That’s true, good point. Guess I’m conditioned to always try to match. The Spurs don’t usually have a lot of cap space. Even so, I wouldn’t give White and Poeltl for him.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That’s true, good point. Guess I’m conditioned to always try to match. The Spurs don’t usually have a lot of cap space. Even so, I wouldn’t give White and Poeltl for him.
    True dat...we haven't been in the position of having space in quite some time..

Thread Information