Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Remember Cherokee Parks The Truth #6's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I thought the Mavs already tried to trade him and quickly pulled back when they saw the immediate lack of interest and then tried to save face?

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I thought the Mavs already tried to trade him and quickly pulled back when they saw the immediate lack of interest and then tried to save face?
    I dont think theres a team that would want a 100M Andrea Bargnani. It will be a miracle to trade him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kristaps would be great on the Spurs, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kristaps would be great on the Spurs, tbh.
    he would be a great Trey Lyles replacement. Dont know if Pop would like his defense.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're the one that made the comparison between the two. I don't think there is any comparison at this point in their careers. Maybe that has to do with their situations but that would be speculation. But Hardin's stats (pts/rebounds/assists) for the first three years are roughly half of Lukas.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kristaps is a pussy, yall want another RJ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're the one that made the comparison between the two. I don't think there is any comparison at this point in their careers. Maybe that has to do with their situations but that would be speculation. But Hardin's stats (pts/rebounds/assists) for the first three years are roughly half of Lukas.
    age or career point is irrelevant here, we're talking absolute and real value, and they have exactly the same virtues and flaws, the fact that you believe he will be better (or different) than Harden at some point in his career doesn't do that be true in 2021.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    age or career point is irrelevant here, we're talking absolute and real value, and they have exactly the same virtues and flaws, the fact that you believe he will be better (or different) than Harden at some point in his career doesn't do that be true in 2021.
    That's fair I guess. But I think a lot of the Luka love is based on how quickly he got to this point. They're historically great numbers which Harden didn't have at the same point. In terms of absolute value for right now and not making projections...OK.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Doubt it. He's on the Walker-Love-Westbrook-Wall trade carousel. $100 mil for a broken down player with a bad at ude. Yikes!
    This! I didn’t respond to dude because it’s super obvious and has been stated multiple times......not to mention the next first round pick they can offer in a trade is 2025!! Dallas is screwed!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fat-Harden fans

Of course it's gonna look like he had no help. Chucking up 28 FGA per game for the series, more than THJ (14FGA) and KP (10FGA) combined. Last year when Fat Harden wasn't as big of a black hole, Porzingis was actually used properly and he was averaging 24 & 9 against the Clippers before he got hurt. He needs to get out of Dallas before that front runner turns him into Miami Chris Bosh
    Fat harden

lmao. Too funny

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In non-Luka minutes in this series DAL scored 88 points, LAC scored 131
    In 99 possessions when Luka was off the floor Brunson took 26 shots, THJ 21 shots, Richardson 15, Porzingis 15.

But its Luka's fault the giant 7'3 vagina doesnt play like a superstar. If you just watched their games, you can see that Hardaway is a much bigger alpha on offense, than the wannabe shooting guard. Carlisle is also at fault, cause he pretty much forbid Zingis Pingis to play in the post, which he cant do anyway. He's getting destroyed by midgets... but yea, its Luka's fault.

Remember Cherokee Parks The Truth #6's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow. Three pages talking about this weed?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cuban is too involved in the basketball operations. He needs to let basketball people do that. He's a fantasy league player at best but because he spends so much time around it, he thinks he's a basketball mind.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cuban is too involved in the basketball operations. He needs to let basketball people do that. He's a fantasy league player at best but because he spends so much time around it, he thinks he's a basketball mind.
    true. I dont think players love the owners, that are sitting right next to them and always high fiving them after games.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Probably not but the issue isn't owner/player relations. The issue is people like Cuban think they know more about what it takes to make a good team than people with basketball team building pedigrees. Everyone knows that guy who just recently started doing something and right away he's trying to instruct others. That's what I think of Mark Cuban when it comes to the NBA. I don't think there's any way Rick Carlisle picks some of the ty players Cuban ends up with. All you need to know to know what Cuban is - he on a championship team because he didn't want to pay Tyson Chandler. He got his one ring and after that he's financially savvy enough to know he doesn't have to win to be profitable. This is the problem with an en y that competes within it's own ranks (NBA for example) - they don't have enough real compe ion to force them to get better due to the financial threat of losing. NY is a good example, profitable as , can't win for . Why upgrade your home if it doesn't raise the sell price?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sounds like you’re talking about jerry

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Porzingis can only wish to be Chris Bosh. But all he will ever be is Andrean Bargnani.
    I think that was a sarcasm comparing Zingis to Bosh who coat tail Lebron/Wade. The worst Zingis would do is leave Doncic, who at 22 is already MVP material and eventually will win his ring or two. Damn I hate the Mavs

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think that was a sarcasm comparing Zingis to Bosh who coat tail Lebron/Wade. The worst Zingis would do is leave Doncic, who at 22 is already MVP material and eventually will win his ring or two. Damn I hate the Mavs
    Maybe he’ll ( Doncic ) win a few but it’s not a forgone conclusion! Team building is really a thing regardless of the superstar! Dork only won one...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think Kristaps has a ton of value right now. I do think Dallas should make a play for DDR. Let him be a two or a three player and take playmaking pressure off of Doncic.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good ol’ KP making me look brilliant!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ive always loved KP. shooting has always been my favorite trait. its why i always loved dirk even in the rivalry years. Ray allen on the sonics was one of my favorite players in the league as well

but KP's problem has never been his ability, its been his availability. as long as he's out there, boston is going to be a problem

Thread Information