Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 LastLast
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Senile is a different ballgame though.
    No.

Biden's gone. Come to terms.

But you can't because then you'd have to admit that somehow America voted for a geriatric who also is quite corrupt.

And well, you just can't sell that. So, you're taking the easiest path possible.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh I've def shown up to meet with BD24 no matter how many times yall have lied otherwise... As for you, I'd you up bro no doubt about it.
    FL is a limp wrister, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's older as well, Darrin. I'm not saying he's not old, sounds old and looks old. Senile is a different ballgame though.
    Physically, he seems okay. Mentally?

Come on man. You know the thing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    derp, I see you posting and nobody quoting your posts, so I suspect you're trying to talk to me or yourself.

If it's me, don't bother.

This message is hidden because Spurtacular is on your ignore list.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Physically, he seems okay. Mentally?

Come on man. You know the thing.
    I know the thing because I had family members that went through it, so I know exactly what senile looks like.

Stuff like not even recognizing the people around you despite they've been with you all your life. I don't think Joe is there at all (yet anyways).

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    derp, I see you posting and nobody quoting your posts, so I suspect you're trying to talk to me or yourself.

If it's me, don't bother.

This message is hidden because Spurtacular is on your ignore list.
    Snowflake problems.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Derp should be ashamed of the desperate leg humping hes doing in this thread

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Derp should be ashamed of the desperate leg humping hes doing in this thread
    Derp leg humps in every thread. He's not ashamed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Derp leg humps in every thread. He's not ashamed.
    Lol third person

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No.

Biden's gone. Come to terms.
    You're mental, tbh. Seriously, get help.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd you up bro no doubt about it.
    What are you going to do, hit him in the foot with your throat?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Karrin is just parroting what he reads on Facebook. Because Of course.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're mental, tbh. Seriously, get help.
    I don't take advice from cuckolds. Not sorry.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh I've def shown up to meet with BD24 no matter how many times yall have lied otherwise... As for you, I'd you up bro no doubt about it.
    You have already been given a time and place and you backed down. Your actions or lack thereof are what speak for you Joey. You have to understand that no one here finds you credible.

Actually no you are dumb enough you likely do not know.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You have already been given a time and place and you backed down. Your actions or lack thereof are what speak for you Joey. You have to understand that no one here finds you credible.

Speak for yourself, Lumpster. I'll stand up for you, kori, till I drop.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well joey you have Dale who is one of the most disingenuous individuals i have witnessed.

Bravo.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Well joey you have Dale who is one of the most disingenuous individuals i have witnessed.

Bravo.
    - "Well, what turned you against me, not that I give a damn?"

- "Hud" - "Hud"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Bravo.
    Doesn't change the fact that I would beat the out of you bro. You can keep going in circles about a time and a place given, as if I didn't try and meet up with BD24 already, and go on and on about how you trolls came to my shop, drank a beer with me, intimidated me, or whatever other bull mother goose story yall are peddling now. Still doesn't change the fact that you know exactly where I am most of the week and still I haven't seen one of you pussies come a knockin'; all I get to do is sit here and watch a bunch of pussies jack each other off over their fairy tales and false bravado at udes they only muster up while on the internet.

You talk big all the ing time here bro. You lie about 20 yrs ago that even if it was .00000001% factual wouldn't matter in the least anyhow. Lol Your tall tales of a poor little me back in HS mooching for dirt weed. You have no clue wtf you speak of and merely seek friendships here with other pussies that'll never materialize into anything real for you irl. You're a ing nerd bro!

Next time Ween is in ATX I'll buy us both tickets so I can beat your ass down during Freedom of '76!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Doesn't change the fact that I would beat the out of you bro. You can keep going in circles about a time and a place given, as if I didn't try and meet up with BD24 already, and go on and on about how you trolls came to my shop, drank a beer with me, intimidated me, or whatever other bull mother goose story yall are peddling now. Still doesn't change the fact that you know exactly where I am most of the week and still I haven't seen one of you pussies come a knockin'; all I get to do is sit here and watch a bunch of pussies jack each other off over their fairy tales and false bravado at udes they only muster up while on the internet.

You talk big all the ing time here bro. You lie about 20 yrs ago that even if it was .00000001% factual wouldn't matter in the least anyhow. Lol Your tall tales of a poor little me back in HS mooching for dirt weed. You have no clue wtf you speak of and merely seek friendships here with other pussies that'll never materialize into anything real for you irl. You're a ing nerd bro!

Next time Ween is in ATX I'll buy us both tickets so I can beat your ass down during Freedom of '76!
    try. We all read the thread. You are full of .

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You have to be an alt troll after all.

Before you were complaining about more forum civility needed.
    Now you're crying that people not showing up for schoolyard fights.
    Pick a ing lane, loser.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

so good

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Pick a ing lane, loser.
    That's right, Spurts, tree of woe for Fuzzy.

Crucify him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    try. We all read the thread. You are full of .
    You're a pussy and always will be a pussy FuzzyLimp .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Pick a ing lane, loser.
    He's just a pussy who loves to perpetuate the lies of other pussies here on ST. His first lie was about "our" time back in HS where he claimed I mooched off others in my junior yr which can't possibly be true because I didn't go to HS past my sop re year; HS was a waste of time and college was equally as wasteful but costed a small sum.

The dude is only a talker here on ST. He and the rest of the pussies know exactly where I am yet all they do is cry here about how I won't meet up with them, when I've tried and got "receipts" to prove it, but then on the other hand they concoct stories about how they have met me, have come to my shop, drank a beer with me yet I am gluten intolerant and haven't drank beer in well over half a decade now, etc... These pussies will forever cry and talk only here on ST; they'll never prove me wrong tbh and I don't expect them to either.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Poor Blake craves my attention. Sorry bro but I don't want to whatever whale you're ing now; maybe you should've kept your of a baby mama around so her sancho's could give you that attention you crave.

Thread Information