Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's cute how fat Mono and BlaKKKe think they were there and know the actual back story to everything. First off nothing BlaKKKe has to say is worth a coming from a dude whose ol lady was sucking and ing a real man while homie sat back and paid her bills. Nor does it matter what an obese loser like Mono has to say either.

You s are the weakest of males and thus yall continue on like yall really have spines or the guts to do anything yourselves.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Would also explain why he didn’t get cops involved
    You're one of the tiest lawyers around with 0 logic whatsoever. You're a ing dumbass who lives in a make believe world; it's no wonder you think men can be women and women can be men. You're a ing re SR.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You gotta wonder what Joey Beta did to piss off another man so much that he would just let the guy beat him up without defending himself in any way. That’s the part he conveniently leaves out. Clearly he feels like he deserved the beatdown.

So Joey, what did you do? I’m betting you stole something from him, but please clarify if that’s not the case.
    It was his EX employer. I mean, connecting dots seems to me he stole something from work and his boss literally kicked his ass out the door
    Would also explain why he didn’t get cops involved

Maybe it was calftats being himself.
    A Grandmother hating asshole with no clue, so his ex-boss tried to knock a screw back into place.
    The way he acts out on this board would be enough to slap him silly possibly.
    Boss and Joetat both agreed it was worth it. Well at least Joetat did. The boss probably feels a sense of failure.

Joetat is the one constantly begging to get beat up. Cry for help...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A Grandmother hating asshole with no clue, so his ex-boss tried to knock a screw back into place.
    Boss and Joetat both agreed it was worth it. Well at least Joetat did. The boss probably feels a sense of failure.

Another possibility: His ex-boss was also his dad!

Boom, joey calf-tats' mind blown!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Another possibility: His ex-boss was also his dad!

Boom, joey calf-tats' mind blown!!!
    Boom, you're still a ing pussy and a dumb . All you girls do is play make believe.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You're such a dumb mother er PG. Cry more over me you ing .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So now I'm a thief huh? The stupid you ing gays concoct in yalls drama queen heads.
    Well you admitted you're a weak . I mean it's right there in what you posted. You brought it up.

Instead of crying about everyone else, you can clear up exactly what happened. But you won't. You're physically and emotionally weak. You'll cry and rant some more, weakling.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're one of the tiest lawyers around with 0 logic whatsoever. You're a ing dumbass who lives in a make believe world; it's no wonder you think men can be women and women can be men. You're a ing re SR.
    i dont think males can be females or that females can be males. at least not in humans

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    This convo took an unexpected turn

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    i dont think males can be females or that females can be males. at least not in humans

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well you admitted you're a weak . I mean it's right there in what you posted. You brought it up.

Instead of crying about everyone else, you can clear up exactly what happened. But you won't. You're physically and emotionally weak. You'll cry and rant some more, weakling.
    Every single post of his is an admission of being a weak , with no end in sigh; damn, what a ed up life he leads.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Death, taxes, calf tats raging on ST

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Always word games with you re ed ass regressive losers.

Men will never be women and women will never be men! Males will never be females and females will never be males! Do we really have to state it as so for you re ed s to understand simple concepts or are we going to pretend we differentiated between sex & gender for since our inception? ing re s!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Every single post of his is an admission of being a weak , with no end in sigh; damn, what a ed up life he leads.
    You are a weak Ef-PEDO. You want to prove me otherwise or continue sitting here talking online while pretending you'd do so irl which we all know you wouldn't dare. You're the very definition of a .

Now go cry to your boyfriend Fluffer some more.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Always word games with you re ed ass regressive losers.

Men will never be women and women will never be men! Males will never be females and females will never be males! Do we really have to state it as so for you re ed s to understand simple concepts or are we going to pretend we differentiated between sex & gender for since our inception? ing re s!
    not since our inception

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    not since our inception
    Your word games are ass just like your mental illness thinking men can be women. You're a dumbass unfortunately.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You are a weak Ef-PEDO. You want to prove me otherwise or continue sitting here talking online while pretending you'd do so irl which we all know you wouldn't dare. You're the very definition of a .

Now go cry to your boyfriend Fluffer some more.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NO ONE ING CARES ABOUT YOU CUCKOLD! GTFO of my notifications already you ing pathetic excuse of a "man".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your word games are ass just like your mental illness thinking men can be women. You're a dumbass unfortunately.
    I’m just telling you what i believe. I suppose i have to use words to accomplish that. Didn’t know that qualified as word games

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NO ONE ING CARES ABOUT YOU CUCKOLD! GTFO of my notifications already you ing pathetic excuse of a "man".
    What did you steal from the tat shop? Are you able to convert tat needles into drug needles?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m just telling you what i believe. I suppose i have to use words to accomplish that. Didn’t know that qualified as word games
    I asked a question of which you swiftly used your regressive alinsky change of language word tactics...

You don't believe males can be females but you didn't answer my question because the answer is so damn clear and you're married to your ideology of re ation unfortunately.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BlaKKKe as far as I'm concerned you're nothing but pond s and anything you have to say is worthless just like yourself. Go play with your eBoyfriends you ing cuckold!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I asked a question of which you swiftly used your regressive alinsky change of language word tactics...

You don't believe males can be females but you didn't answer my question because the answer is so damn clear and you're married to your ideology of re ation unfortunately.
    I don’t know what an “alinsky change of language” is

whats the question. I’ll answer it as plainly as i can

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In Idiocracy, a running gag is the main character speaks like a fairly plain adult and the idiots of the future say he "talks like a ," which is what this exchange is reminding me of.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information