Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don’t know what an “alinsky change of language” is

whats the question. I’ll answer it as plainly as i can
    Keep playing dumb you regressive dip .

In Idiocracy, a running gag is the main character speaks like a fairly plain adult and the idiots of the future say he "talks like a ," which is what this exchange is reminding me of.
    You're a dumbass Spurm. It's clear as day you riducule the person who asked a basic question but not the guy who dodges it by playing semantics.

You must think men can become women and vise versa like dumbass SR21 does. Thankfully he doesn't think males can become females though... Whew glad we got that out of the way.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Keep playing dumb you regressive dip .

You're a dumbass Spurm. It's clear as day you riducule the person who asked a basic question but not the guy who dodges it by playing semantics.

You must think men can become women and vise versa like dumbass SR21 does. Thankfully he doesn't think males can become females though... Whew glad we got that out of the way.
    I mean, in the example of you vs your ex-boss, it’s pretty evident that your balls completely disappeared and a vagina formed in it’s place, so *shrug* maybe it’s possible?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean, in the example of you vs your ex-boss, it’s pretty evident that your balls completely disappeared and a vagina formed in it’s place, so *shrug* maybe it’s possible?
    You have absolutely no clue what you're talking about. You think you do but you don't. Your troll tactic of "Mr Know It All" is played out Lizzo.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Keep posting them videos bro because I love that movie and especially that specific scene. You posting that scene got me all up in my feelings rn. Thanks for posting because I get to see my buddy Kevin, who plays the lawyer sitting down (Korean dude), who passed away a few yrs ago. Miss ya Kevin!

Did this charcoal drawing for his funeral.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Btw Spurm, you going to follow me into numerous threads today? Just asking.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Bump

Does anyone even post in this forum anymore? every time i peak in here, Thread is the last person thats replied to every single topic and its usually just him and qhris shouting their little catchphrases to one another what a sad pile of this forum has become

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Bump

Does anyone even post in this forum anymore? every time i peak in here, Thread is the last person thats replied to every single topic and its usually just him and qhris shouting their little catchphrases to one another what a sad pile of this forum has become
    It started goin' down hill when White woman from town took up with the pool boy and ended with your Duncan missing that bunny in Florida.

How does Effy frame it? Oh, yeah, saylarvee.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bump

I think the admins have decided to just let Dale do all of his spamming down here as long as it doesn't bleed too much into the upstairs forums.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bump

It'll pick up come election time

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bump

ive more or less checked out. at least until theres more devleopments on trumps legal stuff, or closer to election.

ive had dale on ignore for years now, and ive used the block element tool on the giant trump/putin/russia photos that qris spams, so the forum seems pretty quiet for me. its mostly just fuzzy managing to be more annoying than chump

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ive more or less checked out. at least until theres more devleopments on trumps legal stuff, or closer to election.

ive had dale on ignore for years now, and ive used the block element tool on the giant trump/putin/russia photos that qris spams, so the forum seems pretty quiet for me. its mostly just fuzzy managing to be more annoying than chump
    sorry for your loss, counselor.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think the admins have decided to just let Dale do all of his spamming down here as long as it doesn't bleed too much into the upstairs forums.
    and it just becomes like it always has with 'subtle' posting upstairs and 'obvious' posting down here.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and it just becomes like it always has with 'subtle' posting upstairs and 'obvious' posting down here.
    ...fair enough

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I ain't been allowed in the upstairs forums in a coon's age.

& you, bene! You are a for posting that information on here.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That's when I got kicked out of upstairs: when Duncan got snookered by White woman from town and that bed in FL..

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Oh, horse . We were friends, more or less for years and then Trump made President and you couldn't take it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This board is always getting spammed endlessly by ass males who can't even figure out how to change a car's tire. you weak sobs!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bump

Wow, I only see 22 threads on the first page instead of the usual 30.

Someone must be lonely in the cuckshed.

They is out and staying out trying to sell their .

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    This board is always getting spammed endlessly by ass males who can't even figure out how to change a car's tire. you weak sobs!
    Oh man, if you need to learn how to change a tire, I can show you how I guess none of your Dads were able to help you out there?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Wow, I only see 22 threads on the first page instead of the usual 30.

Someone must be lonely in the cuckshed.

They is out and staying out trying to sell their .
    lmemulatedao!!!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Oh man, if you need to learn how to change a tire, I can show you how I guess none of your Dads were able to help you out there?
    Ya , you, mono.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    This message is hidden because Thread is on your ignore list.

Thread Information