Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A while back you claimed just that.
    Back it up or shut the up got. But I already know you can't because I never once said that I only engage with you to troll you because it's so easy and never fails

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You've really gone down hill since el cliente retired.
    Not gonna make excuses... I thought joker was legit, and this was an excellent opportunity, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    His descent correlates with the uniparty (democrats and others) getting exposed.
    The more ridiculous they are, the more ridiculous he has to be.
    The life of a shill is all.
    It was a joke

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not gonna make excuses... I thought joker was legit, and this was an excellent opportunity, tbh
    He's legit, but he doesn't have a David Robinson or Manu. Everyone has a Tony.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was a joke
    Okay. Good to hear you're still great pals.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I once got punched in the face numerous times and kicked in the throat by an ex employer yet I didn't get the cops involved nor pressed any charges. I took it like a man and moved along. It was hilarious seeing this dude 3 times my size not knock me out and barely give me a bruise on my neck.
    I gOt kIcKeD iN tHe nEcK bY mY eX bOsS iT wAs HiLaRiOus

Seriously....wut?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I gOt kIcKeD iN tHe nEcK bY mY eX bOsS iT wAs HiLaRiOus
    That's not catching on.
    People don't follow self-certified cuckolds leads, do they?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's not catching on.
    People don't follow self-certified cuckolds leads, do they?
    I'm not desperate for forum followers like you, derp. Sorry nobody likes you here.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not desperate for forum followers like you, derp. Sorry nobody likes you here.
    What is a forum follower?

And that you think I need the approval of beta males.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What is a forum follower?

And that you think I need the approval of beta males.
    You made 40+ alts because you're just that desperate for board approval. It's sad. Get help, derp.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You made 40+ alts because you're just that desperate for board approval. It's sad. Get help, derp.
    I dunk on you all the time with this account. Sorry, but you can't use your weak fallback.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    wtf did I just read? did koriwhat just brag about getting his a$$ kicked by his boss?

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wtf did I just read? did koriwhat just brag about getting his a$$ kicked by his boss?
    I totally missed that thread or he was challenged to the fight and never showed up or even attempted to. Hilarious but unsurprising

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This reminds me of 90210 saying he could kick JT's ass and then when JT told him where to meet he got scared and ed out.

you're my sweetie pie Cuppycake Gumdrop's Avatar
    My Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Post Count

you're my sweetie pie Cuppycake Gumdrop's Avatar
    My Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Post Count
    I once got punched in the face numerous times and kicked in the throat by an ex employer

”My boss kicked my ass once and I just let him do it to me because I’M A MANLY MAN!”

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Fairy tales are for fairies like yourself JK. I once got punched in the face numerous times and kicked in the throat by an ex employer yet I didn't get the cops involved nor pressed any charges. I took it like a man and moved along. It was hilarious seeing this dude 3 times my size not knock me out and barely give me a bruise on my neck. You can't pretend you know me as well as you'd like to believe but you have no clue bro.

It's so comical to me after all this time on ST that we still have people like you who play make believe about me. I am and always have been the most transparent person here. How many accounts here do you have bro?
    This has to be a troll job.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Joker is legit but he doesn’t dominate the game the way his stats indicate he does imo, he doesn’t pass the eye test as a dominant center. The Suns having a guy like Ayton who can make things difficult for Joker has also exposed his horrible conditioning. The Suns have been pulling away at the end of the 3rd quarter in every game largely because of how exhausted Jokic is by then.

Imo Denver needs to get his minutes down to 30-32 per game tops when Murray returns next season.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fairy tales are for fairies like yourself JK. I once got punched in the face numerous times and kicked in the throat by an ex employer yet I didn't get the cops involved nor pressed any charges. I took it like a man and moved along. It was hilarious seeing this dude 3 times my size not knock me out and barely give me a bruise on my neck. You can't pretend you know me as well as you'd like to believe but you have no clue bro.

It's so comical to me after all this time on ST that we still have people like you who play make believe about me. I am and always have been the most transparent person here. How many accounts here do you have bro?

I’m sorry this happened to you, twig.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Wow...

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's legit, but he doesn't have a David Robinson or Manu. Everyone has a Tony.
    Nah Jokic has got his own Manu with Jamal Murray on the bench in street clothes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Joker is legit but he doesn’t dominate the game the way his stats indicate he does imo, he doesn’t pass the eye test as a dominant center. The Suns having a guy like Ayton who can make things difficult for Joker has also exposed his horrible conditioning. The Suns have been pulling away at the end of the 3rd quarter in every game largely because of how exhausted Jokic is by then.

Imo Denver needs to get his minutes down to 30-32 per game tops when Murray returns next season.
    You think the Suns got any chance vs the Clippers in the WCF?

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    You think the Suns got any chance vs the Clippers in the WCF?
    What makes you so confident the Clippers beat the ?

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    But yes I do, imo the Clippers and are both flawed in their own way, and I think Captain Load Management is overrated.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What makes you so confident the Clippers beat the ?
    Because there is no god

Thread Information