Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Srs question. I’m bored as at the moment so I figured I’d kill time on this site, but if the forum is still getting spammed by Derp I can go outside and watch paint dry instead.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Srs question. I’m bored as at the moment so I figured I’d kill time on this site, but if the forum is still getting spammed by Derp I can go outside and watch paint dry instead.
    less thread spamming (except Ghazi tbh)... but he's still ing up the political forum quite a bit

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    derp was temporarily banned so he stopped posting from his main for a hot second.

Sadly it seems he's pretty much back, you can still see all the stupid grudge threads.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    less thread spamming (except Ghazi tbh)... but he's still ing up the political forum quite a bit
    oh god just realized the Israel /Palestine is prolly making Ghazi go crazy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    oh god just realized the Israel /Palestine is prolly making Ghazi go crazy
    for a while he was thread spamming worse than derp ever did, tbh

derp got another one of his 1-2 day bans or w/e on his main account, so did ghazi. but just slaps on the wrist and they went right back to doing the same . derp's ban was because of a "white people are better than black people" thread he started

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    there were like five posters here that paid any noticeable attention to the Texas lege.

epic show.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    basically like this nonstop on nba/club/political forums. he only got his 1-2 day slap on the wrist when he took it upstairs

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    there were like five posters here that paid any noticeable attention to the Texas lege.

epic show.
    Yeah I’m trying to not pay attention to politics these days. I just started a new job that’s gonna have a steep learning curve and my obsession with politics was becoming a problem so I deactivated my Twitter account.

imo, what’s going on in Texas is what a party that’s scared less about quickly becoming the minority in its state looks like. Same thing with Arizona and Georgia.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    basically like this nonstop on nba/club/political forums. he only got his 1-2 day slap on the wrist when he took it upstairs

Spurstalk.com is an extremely strange place to carry out a cyber Jihadist attack, imo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah I’m trying to not pay attention to politics these days. I just started a new job that’s gonna have a steep learning curve and my obsession with politics was becoming a problem so I deactivated my Twitter account.

imo, what’s going on in Texas is what a party that’s scared less about quickly becoming the minority in its state looks like. Same thing with Arizona and Georgia.
    I'm due for one of those and Republicans in the American southwest are due for the other.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tell the children: it's best never to start

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This made mono lose his . Couldn't understand why that heap of trash was deleted along with a temp ban.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Welcome back btw, son.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=287883

Jesus ing Christ, he’s still bumping this stupid thread? Might not be back for very long

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

epic show.
    Because it was a dog bites man kind of story. Everyone knew it was coming but short of someone blowing up the capitol it isn't going to be stopped.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Jesus ing Christ, he’s still bumping this stupid thread? Might not be back for very long
    at this point i'm on ST as a matter of habit tbh ... and working from home generally gives me a lot of time to browse around.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because it was a dog bites man kind of story. Everyone knew it was coming but short of someone blowing up the capitol it isn't going to be stopped.
    it was much much worse than usual.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it was much much worse than usual.
    Much worse than usual is the usual out of Texas Republiqans

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Hope you didn't get too ed on your Gamestop shorts. JFC that stock is back up to $300.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    at this point i'm on ST as a matter of habit tbh ... and working from home generally gives me a lot of time to browse around.
    Yeah that’s my problem, I’m working for a start up now and all of us are at home which leads to more mindless internet browsing. I definitely miss the office setting at this point, the upside is working out every day is super easy now.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Hope you didn't get too ed on your Gamestop shorts. JFC that stock is back up to $300.
    Sold out awhile ago before it bounced back up again. I’m still convinced that by January of next year it’ll be back down though.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Jesus the same ing threads are still at the top of this forum from when I stopped posting

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jesus the same ing threads are still at the top of this forum from when I stopped posting
    got any other forums you like?

asking for a friend.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    got any other forums you like?

asking for a friend.
    No. Like I said, I’ve been trying to limit my time ing around on the internet. I’m quite frankly too old to be doing this at all in the first place.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    On plus side, cosmored is gone. Try searching for any of his posts or threads.

Thread Information