My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guess Vogel doesn’t have Twitter

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://ftw.usatoday.com/2022/04/lak...s-embarrassing

Well said. What a classless organization, not like the classy Spurs.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who will Lebron hire next?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Remember this gem? Good times.

Agreed. Vogel is 1999 CIA Pop defensively.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am not a fan of Vogul by any means, but he got on by that Asshat organization. Dr. Jerry Buss is rolling over in his grave and giving his kids a nice bony ass to pucker up and kiss. None of those idiots knows how to run a team the right way. All they do is through tons of money at the problem. They should have never let Jerry West out of the building. BTW, since I absolutely abhor the Lakers, I am enjoying this show they are offering up.

I would feel bad for the Lakers fans for the way their team has been managed over the last 10 years, but I don't..... , the bas s even got themselves a ring gifted by Adam Silver during the bubble.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I am not a fan of Vogul by any means, but he got on by that Asshat organization. Dr. Jerry Buss is rolling over in his grave and giving his kids a nice bony ass to pucker up and kiss. None of those idiots knows how to run a team the right way. All they do is through tons of money at the problem. They should have never let Jerry West out of the building. BTW, since I absolutely abhor the Lakers, I am enjoying this show they are offering up.

I would feel bad for the Lakers fans for the way their team has been managed over the last 10 years, but I don't..... , the bas s even got themselves a ring gifted by Adam Silver during the bubble.
    We pulled even with the Celtics during the aforementioned "last 10 years," Bigs.

& you've nary room in that 10 year span. That 1 in Miami can never be recovered.

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We pulled even with the Celtics during the aforementioned "last 10 years," Bigs.

& you've nary room in that 10 year span. That 1 in Miami can never be recovered.
    oh hey cully

what's on your agenda between now and october?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    First coach to bench Westbrook and expose him for being a worthless piece of garbage.

Franky V

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Legit question: what the are the LOLakers going to do?

Aint no way in they are moving that castrating contract of Westbrick and he's not stupid or good enough to take a buyout.

LeBron is already looking for his 2023 announcement and has checked the out.

Davis is a proven Beta, a proven pussy and a walking injury. He's the only asset they could move but I dont see many teams in winning positions, or near winning positions, that need this aging, breaking down big that could afford giving up the peices the Lakers would demand. Dude is a loser unless you give him 3 months off between the regular season and the playoffs.

The bench is garbage. They dont have the cap space to fix anything in any signifiant manner.

The 22 Lakers usurped the 04 Lakers as the biggest dissappointment in L history. 2023 gonna be fun.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guess Vogel doesn’t have Twitter

Stay classy Woj.

What a dooshe.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    oh hey cully

what's on your agenda between now and october?
    I got no plans.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Aint no way in they are moving that castrating contract of Westbrick and he's not stupid or good enough to take a buyout.

Davis is a proven Beta, a proven pussy and a walking injury. He's the only asset they could move but I dont see many teams in winning positions, or near winning positions, that need this aging, breaking down big that could afford giving up the peices the Lakers would demand. Dude is a loser unless you give him 3 months off between the regular season and the playoffs.

The bench is garbage. They dont have the cap space to fix anything in any signifiant manner.

The 22 Lakers usurped the 04 Lakers as the biggest dissappointment in L history. 2023 gonna be fun.
    Chooch, at least they never sold our like they sold yours in Miami. You got nary room. Nary!!!

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I got no plans.
    should i buy stock in jergens hand moisturizer?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

that is the only sports moment that still hurts. that one was personal. I was just starting elementary school when "The Catch" happened. I would be more bitter about the Deion PI in the 94 NFC Championship game, but we spotted them 21 points in the first few minutes of the game. In 2013, that game 6 is the reason my wife won't watch games with me anymore. she can't deal with the stress and drama or the potential let down. At least we got em the following year and really put a whoopin on em.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Even though the Lakers are a storm right now.....they will still draw. Jeannie will continue to drop her pants, squat and all over her Daddy's legacy. The front office will spend 300 million on a new roster next year. Who knows if Le will be back? Who knows if AD will be back? It all doesn't matter really, cause in the end, no matter how bad the product, those idiots in Hollywood will continue to storm the arena in force and support the garbage.

Meanwhile lifelong fans like Thread will have to endure a few seasons of hardship....I bet Laker fans feel about Jeannie the way us Cowboys fans feel about Jerry. Well, Jeannie was lucky enough to sign Le and get an asterisk Trophy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ another scam is incoming.
    It's the Lakers bread and butter and the Buss families M.O.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Remember this gem? Good times.
    Kori needs to disable the search function tbh

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

I'd be shocked if the Lakers can't trade Westbrick tbh. Don't look at him as a 2022-2023 season "$47 million dollar" player. Look at him as an expiring $47 million dollar" contract.

Expiring contracts are extremely valuable as we saw in 2008. Kwame ($9 million dollar expiring contract, along with Fat Gasol) was "traded" for MVPau - and pissed everyone off.

Imagine what a team can do next summer with $47 million dollars in cap space.

My wish list for a team to trade for Westbrick: Indy**. Give me Brogdon and Buddy. Next years starting lineup:

Brogdon
    Buddy
    Stanley Johnson
    Bron
    AD

I could roll with that. Then they need to round out their bench/role players.

**Although they traded for Haliburton, word on the streets is they might make a push for Jalen Brunsen.

MJ might wanna trade for Russ too.

Thread Information