My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Last night Clitter Paul smacks Phoenixs' Campazzo on the lower wrist as he was going for the layup.

The hand is part of ball rule states it is only the part of the hand that is "IN CONTACT WITH THE BALL".

Seems like it's all over the map on when this call is made vs when this call is overlooked.

Now we've talked about Clitter Pauls preferential treatment before. Perhaps one day we will learn how many NBA owners and execs he has sucked off or what criminal evidence he has against them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Btw is Capmazzos reaction meme worthy or what?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Guaranteed if this was the exact reversal, that being Clitter Paul driving and Campazzo hacking him on wrist.....
    How would that be called?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Last night Clitter Paul smacks Phoenixs' Campazzo on the lower wrist as he was going for the layup.

The hand is part of ball rule states it is only the part of the hand that is "IN CONTACT WITH THE BALL".

Seems like it's all over the map on when this call is made vs when this call is overlooked.

Now we've talked about Clitter Pauls preferential treatment before. Perhaps one day we will learn how many NBA owners and execs he has sucked off or what criminal evidence he has against them.
    Refs: "The hand is part of the wrist and the wrist is part of the arm, so it's all in contact with the ball"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What also bothers me is when guys just karate chop at hands. Morris did it against Gobert last night and you could tell Rudy had to shake it off.

Also how Samanic got injured by Harden for "swiping down on the basketball".

I get that "hand is part of the ball", but you should actually be making a play on the ball, not trying to injure somebody. You shouldn't be swiping down hard enough to break someone's finger.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Refs: "The hand is part of the wrist and the wrist is part of the arm, so it's all in contact with the ball"
    I you not here is NBA.com official site with the heading of the video "CP3 with the nice block on Campazzo." -Regina Miller with the commentary.
    Stream CP3 with the nice block on Campazzo Here | NBA.com

Btw the YouTube in the OP has speed settings. It's obvious as day at the 30 second mark.

Remember Cherokee Parks The Truth #6's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can't stand CP3. Yes, he's a good player. But he has some of that weasely Derrick Fisher aspect to his game that is completely annoying. CP3 might actually be worse.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What also bothers me is when guys just karate chop at hands. Morris did it against Gobert last night and you could tell Rudy had to shake it off.

I get that "hand is part of the ball", but you should actually be making a play on the ball, not trying to injure somebody. You shouldn't be swiping down hard enough to break someone's finger.
    Yeah that's what gets me too. I don't mind dirty plays to a certain degree but I hate when they try to injure another player. To me, when that happens it becomes fair game for the bigger person to respond. Every time Chris Paul racks a guy, he should get swung on in the face when he goes for a lay up. Gobert just needs to do one dirty offensive foul on Morris and show that he won't back down. That's kinda his weakness where he plays to clean. One pump fake and shoulder into Morris chin outta do it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The NBA wants to pay Chris Paul back for screwing over the players rank-and-file and doing the big bosses a solid.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if paul had been on the receiving end, he would have acted as if his arm had just been chopped off.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Agree. And seeing Harden trying to trip DJ, doesn’t sit well with Samanic injury.

Thread Information