Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You gonna have him beating Sigrun by age 5?
    i'm only going to refer to him as "boy" until he does

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Oh, yeah, just a in' knee slapper.

C'mon, bum, it's Friday, lets bury the old proverbials. What say, old horse?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ive never seen somebody get so emotional as a response to basic questions

chill dude
    I'm not emotional in the least and especially not with that last response to you. I just clearly don't give a about you and you clearly can't get the hint. off bro!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lmao

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I don't care who is to blame. Probably both parties. Either way, it needs to be fixed and America deserves to have all 48 states called by midnight EST Tuesday Night / 12:00 Wednesday AM
    Agree on this.

Elections should not take days and weeks except in rare cir stances.

I don't see the democrats gripes having much legitimacy other than the deal in GA where you can't bring water to people in line. Sounds ridiculous and they should have known that's just fuel for the fire and MSM would play it on a loop. Now, according to the Gov, people were using that loophole to last minute harass/campaign. Who knows if it's actually true or not, but I think that part should be rescinded.

I also think that something as important as election day should be a federal holiday.

Too much mail in voting will always be suspect and should be discouraged for people who can vote in person. I'm sure many of the mail in voters were just like Pelosi, getting their hair done in a salon and going to Home Depot which was packed and full of COVID at the time.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Agree on this.

Elections should not take days and weeks except in rare cir stances.

I don't see the democrats gripes having much legitimacy other than the deal in GA where you can't bring water to people in line. Sounds ridiculous and they should have known that's just fuel for the fire and MSM would play it on a loop. Now, according to the Gov, people were using that loophole to last minute harass/campaign. Who knows if it's actually true or not, but I think that part should be rescinded.

I also think that something as important as election day should be a federal holiday.

Too much mail in voting will always be suspect and should be discouraged for people who can vote in person. I'm sure many of the mail in voters were just like Pelosi, getting their hair done in a salon and going to Home Depot which was packed and full of COVID at the time.
    It’s not true. Think about it, someone’s who’s already made the decision to wait in line for hours to vote is going to have his/her decision on who to vote for swayed by a water bottle?

You don’t think the GA state legislature being able to hijack county election boards and decertify election results without cause is something to have a legitimate gripe about? That’s the part of the GA bill you seem to be ignoring.

What about the GA law reducing early voting time in runoff elections from 3 weeks to 1 week? No legitimate gripe about that either?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Waiting for results a day or two is not new. @ conservatives still coping badly about the whoop ass.

Guess early, absentee voting is canceled. Never mind the millions upon millions of voters that get disenfranchised. GOP wants their feelings unhurt.

Thread Information