Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kelly Oubre Jr. free agency rumors; All-NBA, All-Defense picks (yahoo.com)

I don't buy this one. Not only doesn't come off as the Spurs type, but doesn't fill a need either.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kelly Oubre Jr. free agency rumors; All-NBA, All-Defense picks (yahoo.com)

I don't buy this one. Not only doesn't come off as the Spurs type, but doesn't fill a need either.
    Yeah, he’s a knuckle head, the next JR Smith. He shoots the 3 worse than most of our culture guys.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Would be a Rudy Gay-level of regret.

Yahoo hasn’t been the same since Shams.

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Would be a Rudy Gay-level of regret.
    I'm not sure how to interpret that. The Rudy Gay signing has worked out okay, not great but not terrible imo.

I don't think the Spurs would be willing to dip into 2023 cap space for Oubre, so I doubt he comes to SA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not sure how to interpret that. The Rudy Gay signing has worked out okay, not great but not terrible imo.

I don't think the Spurs would be willing to dip into 2023 cap space for Oubre, so I doubt he comes to SA.
    An attempt to turn a loser into a winner only to find out it’s near impossible. Same could be said for DeMar.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    spurs probably thrown into this rumor only because they are one of the teams that could have the cap space.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Underachiever. Nope.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I watched some GS games this year and oubre was pretty good after a baaad start. Offcourse he looks a little bit crazy sometime but he is a nice defender, can shoot ( tough he needs to be more regular) , drive ...

At the right price he could be a good choice and the spurs will probably more than us about this personnality with Kerr in GS.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    spurs probably thrown into this rumor only because they are one of the teams that could have the cap space.
    True. Might be one of those "team could attempt to bring in this player because they have the salary space to do so" kind of rumors. Just to get the 'puters 'putin.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    An attempt to turn a loser into a winner only to find out it’s near impossible. Same could be said for DeMar.
    Dejounte with the fire retorts today.

DO NOT PISS THIS GUY OFF TODAY.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    why?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Recalibrate your instruments. Oubre has done jack in this league. He's a loser. Gay and DeRozan have accomplished a great deal, if they aren't top echelon.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only reason to get Oubre is to up the HEB commercial game. Otherwise this is just wankery by a press org that should know better.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Eh, I wouldn't mind depending on the price tag but I'd rather Vassell get whatever minutes they'd give to Oubre

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It depends on the role and the salary imo. He would probably command a decent salary and be in the starting lineup so I see your point. But a lot of losers are losers until they aren't, so I wouldn't necessarily hold his teams' historical underperformance against him.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He’s better than a lot that is currently on the roster, not sure what the issue is here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He’s better than a lot that is currently on the roster, not sure what the issue is here.
    No he’s not. He shots the 3 ball worse than any of our youngsters not named Luka, doesn’t rebound as well as Keldon, and has generally made an ass out of himself in GS. Hard pass.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No he’s not. He shots the 3 ball worse than any of our youngsters not named Luka, doesn’t rebound as well as Keldon, and has generally made an ass out of himself in GS. Hard pass.

I heard he was dealing with personal trauma the whole season. That definitely may have affected him on the court

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lmao yes he is. He’s a better defender than any of our “youngsters” not named Derrick and Dejounte, and he’s still younger than White.

When it comes to scoring, Oubre is better than Walker, Murray, and Johnson and it’s not really close lol.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah I'm good, thanks

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sometimes beggars can’t be choosers and he may very well be one of the better FAs in a thin FA class.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Would not put if past this total fail of a free office

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I thought the same.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Recalibrate your instruments. Oubre has done jack in this league. He's a loser. Gay and DeRozan have accomplished a great deal, if they aren't top echelon.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurm fans thinking they have the luxury to turn down even mid level free agents. Fat Antonio fans really are delusional.

Thread Information