Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Note: TSA did not wait for the IG report last time.

He will wait for his Trump though.

And he will look to QAnon for guidance.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You were fine with it when Trump was running for office and when he was elected. You should probably shut the up and sit this one out.
    So... using the power of the government to spy on opponents is NOT ok?

Pick a lane, buttercup.

As for what I do or don't think, I am fine with criminal investigations generally, if limited in scale and scope with clear cons utional boundaries.

If this has that, good. The FISA things didn't seem to, and that is not ok with me. Feel free to do a quick search to test my memory.

I would love to see what the OIG report says about this. Given the executive branch overreach from both Obama and Trump on going after leakers, I would be willing to bet this is some bull .
    Last edited by RandomGuy; 06-14-2021 at 12:46 PM.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    So... using the power of the government to spy on opponents is NOT ok?

Pick a lane, buttercup.

As for what I do or don't think, I am fine with criminal investigations generally, if limited in scale and scope with clear cons utional boundaries.

If this has that, good. The FISA things didn't seem to, and that is not ok with me. Feel free to do a quick search to test my memory.

I would love to see what the OIG report says about this. Given the executive branch overreach from both Obama and Trump on going after leakers, I would be willing to bet this is some bull .
    Hold up....so now you are not okay with the illegal spying Obama's DOJ/FBI were doing to Trump and his team?

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Hold up....so now you are not okay with the illegal spying Obama's DOJ/FBI were doing to Trump and his team?
    Tell it, TSA.

Testify!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Refresh my memory.

Who exactly was "spied on"? Lay out the specifics. What was the precise amount of spying done on Donald J. Trump? and his team?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Refresh my memory.

Who exactly was "spied on"? Lay out the specifics. What was the precise amount of spying done on Donald J. Trump? and his team?
    Run---RG---Run!!!

I may have forgotten this happy horse done by Hussein's DOJ/FBI, but my bueno friend TSA has not.

T S A

Bueno, TSA, bueno!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LE investigation =/= spying

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Run---RG---Run!!!

I may have forgotten this happy horse done by Hussein's DOJ/FBI, but my bueno friend TSA has not.

T S A

Bueno, TSA, bueno!!!
    Dale you still have unpaid parking tickets. Quiet boy.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Djohn you still have unpaid debts.

Why did you go into hiding for 5 months after Mueller didn’t put any Trumps in prison?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Refresh my memory.

Undercover FBI agents
    Undercover informants
    Illegal FISA warrant

You were fine with it then so now you get to shut the up about it.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Red light tickets. Anything on a Red Light Camera I don't pay, everPERIOD

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Undercover FBI agents
    Undercover informants
    Illegal FISA warrant

Tell it, TSA.

Testify!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Refresh my memory.

Who exactly was "spied on"? Lay out the specifics.
    Undercover FBI agents
    Undercover informants
    Illegal FISA warrant

Undercover agents were spied on? Who specifically?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Refresh my memory.

George Papadapolous spied on by Stephan Halper (FBI informant) and Azra Turk (undercover FBI agent)
    Carter Page spied on by Stephan Halper (FBI informant) and illegally obtained FISA warrant

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    George Papadapolous spied on by Stephan Halper (FBI informant) and Azra Turk (undercover FBI agent)
    Carter Page spied on by Stephan Halper (FBI informant) and illegally obtained FISA warrant

Yeah, RG, shut the up about it.

C'mon, TSA, let's go for coffee and a Danish. Your treat. How bout those GD Suns, I'm really upset and I don't know who to turn to...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What were the ramifications for all of this illegal spying? I’m sure trump’s DOJ threw the book at the culprits, no?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What were the ramifications for all of this illegal spying? I’m sure trump’s DOJ threw the book at the culprits, no?
    muh deep state coverup job was too much for even grand admiral trump to handle.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Obama appointed Boasberg was sitting as chief judge of the FISC of course he wasn't going to hand down the DOJ requested prison time and stain his FISC. Gotta take care of your own.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Djohn you still have unpaid debts.

Why did you go into hiding for 5 months after Mueller didn’t put any Trumps in prison?
    cmon djohn are you really this big of a that I can now run you out of your own threads even when you are using an alt?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Last edited by RandomGuy; 06-15-2021 at 03:22 PM. Reason: double post

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    [who got spied on?]

So that's it? Three people? No more?

It wasn't Trump directly? ... and Stephanopoulos is on "Trump's team"?

So, what is coming out isn't at all like that, with dozens of people being targeted, sometimes at the direct behest of the President.

Does not seem like they are at all similar in scope or scale.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Obama appointed Boasberg was sitting as chief judge of the FISC of course he wasn't going to hand down the DOJ requested prison time and stain his FISC. Gotta take care of your own.
    if anything handing down a harsher sentence would protect the image and reputation of FISC, to show that they are in no way endorsing or ok with that kind of behavior... and purposely handing down a lighter sentence could arguably help people paint FISC as being complicit or ok with what happened, so this makes no sense.

Clinesmith didnt work for FISC, so going easy on him isn't protecting "one of their own"
    Last edited by spurraider21; 06-15-2021 at 04:24 PM.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    [who got spied on?]

So that's it? Three people? No more?

It wasn't Trump directly? ... and Stephanopoulos is on "Trump's team"?

So, what is coming out isn't at all like that, with dozens of people being targeted, sometimes at the direct behest of the President.

Does not seem like they are at all similar in scope or scale.
    You are right, they are not at all similar in scope or scale

A FISA warrant is the most intrusive form of surveillance the government can use. The illegally obtained FISA warrant gave them access to far more then just Carter Page, and the access they had to surveil was far more intrusive then the subpoenaed metadata of Schiff and Swalwell.

"These do ents also tell us the FISC routinely includes authorization in their warrants for the government to surveil people in contact with their target, and people in contact with the contact; in a scheme referred to as “chaining,” these authorizations will include 2 or 3 “hops.” While the text of the Carter Page warrant application, and court approval, remain a secret, one shudders to think this authority was used to spy upon other members of the Trump campaign team who were in contact with Page. (The memo of the House intelligence committee’s Democrats about the warrant suggests that some unknown number of Trump campaign advisors were the subject of FBI “sub-inquiries.”)

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinio...all-ncna852131

Just shut the up already. You have no clue what you are talking about and are a complete hypocrite.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You are right, they are not at all similar in scope or scale

A FISA warrant is the most intrusive form of surveillance the government can use. The illegally obtained FISA warrant gave them access to far more then just Carter Page, and the access they had to surveil was far more intrusive then the subpoenaed metadata of Schiff and Swalwell.

"These do ents also tell us the FISC routinely includes authorization in their warrants for the government to surveil people in contact with their target, and people in contact with the contact; in a scheme referred to as “chaining,” these authorizations will include 2 or 3 “hops.” While the text of the Carter Page warrant application, and court approval, remain a secret, one shudders to think this authority was used to spy upon other members of the Trump campaign team who were in contact with Page. (The memo of the House intelligence committee’s Democrats about the warrant suggests that some unknown number of Trump campaign advisors were the subject of FBI “sub-inquiries.”)

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinio...all-ncna852131

Just shut the up already. You have no clue what you are talking about and are a complete hypocrite.
    ...this is true, RG. You are an insufferable hypocrite.

Carry on, TSA.

Love always.

-Dale

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    if anything handing down a harsher sentence would protect the image and reputation of FISC, to show that they are in no way endorsing or ok with that kind of behavior... and purposely handing down a lighter sentence could arguably help people paint FISC as being complicit or ok with what happened, so this makes no sense.

Clinesmith didnt work for FISC, so going easy on him isn't protecting "one of their own"
    Boasberg's ruling on the case wasn't made from the FISC and was made in his other capacity as a District Court judge.

Papadapolous got a harsher punishment for doing far less Clinesmith was 100% taken care of. The general public wasn't following this closely and probably didn't even know who Clinesmith was, what he was charged with, and what his sentence was.
    The entire situation was a stain on the FISC/FBI/DOJ. A FISA warrant was obtained illegally on a US citizen to spy on the Trump transition team and then the incoming President and not a single person saw jail time. Let that sink in.

Thread Information