Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey, I was probably the most patient poster with him in this place. I wanted to make it work for him and everyone else. Patience has a limit.

Again, come here to chill and talk some politics with some guys that are worth engaging. This place used to be great for some serious, intelligent conversation.

Even boutons, whose posts I completely ignore as well, is nowhere near this unhinged. I never asked for a ban, but maybe a timeout to re-think things might be in order.
    You're taking my words and making them about you bro and that wasn't my intention. I didn't say you asked for a ban or any of the other .

I am simply asking why, if you dislike him so much, do you and others feel the need to have a back and forth with Spurt if yall indeed dislike him, think he's an idiot, don't want to give him attention yet yall give him tons of attention anyhow, etc...? Yall could easily ignore him and move along. It makes no sense whatsoever except that yall indeed love him, think he's great, and what him to know how much yall love him by garnering him the attention yall seem to think he vies for.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're taking my words and making them about you bro and that wasn't my intention. I didn't say you asked for a ban or any of the other .

I am simply asking why, if you dislike him so much, do you and others feel the need to have a back and forth with Spurt if yall indeed dislike him, think he's an idiot, don't want to give him attention yet yall give him tons of attention anyhow, etc...? Yall could easily ignore him and move along. It makes no sense whatsoever except that yall indeed love him, think he's great, and what him to know how much yall love him by garnering him the attention yall seem to think he vies for.
    I think in general we've been trying to point out his stupidity, in order to help him figure it out and don't make the same mistake twice, three time, 20 times.

I know I've not done it for evil reasons, just trying to save him the inevitable embarrassment. He didn't used to be this broken snowflake either a year or two ago. Joe really broke him. It's just clear none of that has worked and it isn't working. Some people are that special, tbh...

At this point is not even scrolling through 5-10 back to back posts of garbage, it's has become a nuisance having to go to the next page to actually read worthwhile takes because he bumped 15 of his ty threads to the front page and started another 5.

See, the whole 'ignore him and he'll go away' hasn't worked either, he clearly has OCD or similar. He continues to bump his own turds and create news ones. He's headed straight in the Cosmored direction, he seems to be oblivious to it as well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think in general we've been trying to point out his stupidity, in order to help him figure it out and don't make the same mistake twice, three time, 20 times.
    I'm not buying it. Yall aren't psychiatrists of any sort and merely people on a Sports message board. It's not yall's job to "help him figure it out" so why make it yall's job?

I know I've not done it for evil reasons, just trying to save him the inevitable embarrassment.
    How exactly is he going to be embarrassed by posting here? It's like when people here dog on me and whatnot; IDGAF because I see most of yall as stupid ing morons already so what's it matter what yall think of me?

At this point is not even scrolling through 5-10 back to back posts of garbage, it's has become a nuisance having to go to the next page to actually read worthwhile takes because he bumped 15 of his ty threads to the front page and started another 5.
    Bro you can't say this and then in another thread post a wall of gifs with Karl Marx face on it. Seems a bit hypocritical to me but whatever.

See, the whole 'ignore him and he'll go away' hasn't worked either, he clearly has OCD or similar.
    Yeah I'm in the same boat when it comes to Chump and Blake but guess what, I don't read their bull and I simply move along. It's doable bro!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not buying it. Yall aren't psychiatrists of any sort and merely people on a Sports message board. It's not yall's job to "help him figure it out" so why make it yall's job?
    Again, this is everyone's place. It already accepts a more than a fair amount of trolling and spamming. Once it makes it inconvenient for everyone it becomes a problem.

How exactly is he going to be embarrassed by posting here? It's like when people here dog on me and whatnot; IDGAF because I see most of yall as stupid ing morons already so what's it matter what yall think of me?
    He's not you, and we're not talking about you joey. He clearly cares enough to make 20+ ty alts, and continually bump his ty threads. Do you do that? You don't.

Bro you can't say this and then in another thread post a wall of gifs with Karl Marx face on it. Seems a bit hypocritical to me but whatever.
    I did that exclusively on Cosmore threads, another user that needed to go, and fortunately the mods seen that it happened. This is a better place thanks to that.

Yeah I'm in the same boat when it comes to Chump and Blake but guess what, I don't read their bull and I simply move along. It's doable bro!
    I can't do anything about it either, I'm not a mod. Neither Chump or Blake start anywhere near the amount of threads this attention does, not just here but every forum he touches.

I do what I can, which is to put him on ignore and be very selective in what I reply to. I can't hide his threads though, that would be a neat feature as well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's not you, and we're not talking about you joey. He clearly cares enough to make 20+ ty alts, and continually bump his ty threads. Do you do that? You don't.
    Nah bro I'm too lazy here on the internet to want to create more than one handle. I have one account and once account only.

I can't hide his threads though, that would be a neat feature as well.
    Php bruh! Write a mod to this outdated forum and have the mods implement it. I agree with you that that would be a cool option though as well as those who are on "ignore" be ignored completely by hiding their posts altogether and their notifications too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Php bruh! Write a mod to this outdated forum and have the mods implement it. I agree with you that that would be a cool option though as well as those who are on "ignore" be ignored completely by hiding their posts altogether and their notifications too.
    There might be an extension for that, tbh... mods can definitely hide/wipe the entirety of a poster's posts and threads. Again, not a mod, not a close friend with the mods or anything like that, so not something I can do.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My threads generally get bumped with on topic stuff.
    ElSnitcho clutching his pearls so hard as he cries his artificial tears.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I did that exclusively on Cosmore threads, another user that needed to go, and fortunately the mods seen that it happened. This is a better place thanks to that.
    There was absolutely no excuse for that.
    His threads/topics/posts were on legit issues.
    That's actually a solid demonstration of what a self righteous prick you are.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My threads generally get bumped with on topic stuff.
    ElSnitcho clutching his pearls so hard as he cries his artificial tears.
    You have six threads for the same topic on the front page alone, derp.

You need to learn to control your compulsions.

Take the meds that you've been prescribed.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can't do anything about it either, I'm not a mod. Neither Chump or Blake start anywhere near the amount of threads this attention does, not just here but every forum he touches.
    That's not the issue. The issue is that your feelings are hurt.
    RandomGuy starts a ton of threads. You'll never be ratting him out, hypocrite.
    Everyone knows this is all about you going after people on your enemies list.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You have six threads for the same topic on the front page alone.
    No. But you're willing to lie about that cos I'm on your enemies list.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There might be an extension for that, tbh... mods can definitely hide/wipe the entirety of a poster's posts and threads. Again, not a mod, not a close friend with the mods or anything like that, so not something I can do.
    Yeah they should implement a mod or two that'll do exactly what we're speaking about. It would be easy to do even if it was needed to be done by scratch.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I do what I can, which is to put him on ignore and be very selective in what I reply to.
    This is the biggest bull lie; and you doubled down on it.
    You and Derp (ChumpDumper) have been replying to me night and day.
    Very selective my ass. You've only done the ignore card when your tears overflow.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    His threads/topics/posts were on legit issues.
    I actually agree with that. What happened to Cosmo was more of an issue with those who disagreed with his opinions which is what society should do; agree and disagree but not try to get someone banned for "wrong think".

This board has become nothing more than an echo chamber for progressives who seem to have it solely as their progressive online utopia where they regurgitate the same talking points back at each other until they start eating their own. It's like real life!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You and Derp (ChumpDumper) have been replying to me night and day.
    Not trying to be your hype man but this is definitely true. I witness it here on ST daily and especially when it comes to Chump. That dude can't and won't stop his bs yet no one here cries to the mods about him; how odd...

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah they should implement a mod or two that'll do exactly what we're speaking about. It would be easy to do even if it was needed to be done by scratch.
    Their tears are artificial. They hate that their sh** gets called out.
    I'm not spamming like Ghazi. I'm posting on legit narratives out in the zeitgeist.
    They're mad cos their comfort threads can't get enough traction even with their very favorable beta blue anon / others ratio.
    You'll notice they were crying their asses off about ducks posting threads before it was me. It's what these es do.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not spamming like Ghazi.
    You know why Ghazi isn't banned yet? It's because he's an alt for a beta that the hivemind here loves and adores. It's clear as day!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Derptacular has issues and he cannot control itself.

He really needs mental help but too low iq to know better.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I actually agree with that. What happened to Cosmo was more of an issue with those who disagreed with his opinions which is what society should do; agree and disagree but not try to get someone banned for "wrong think".

This board has become nothing more than an echo chamber for progressives who seem to have it solely as their progressive online utopia where they regurgitate the same talking points back at each other until they start eating their own. It's like real life!
    Yea, I can't think of a legit reason why Cosmored was banned and erased. I can at least see a kernel of argumentation with what they're saying about me, even though I think it's ultimately totally manipulative and phony and self serving. I think these betas sold the admin on the idea that it was copy/paste posting; but he was very real with me whenever I engaged him; whereas, the blue anons just targeted him and spam bombed him because the truth is the last thing they want being posted here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

No. But you're willing to lie about that cos I'm on your enemies list.
    The Heat Is On!

Official Stealing The 2020 Election For Harris/Biden Watch Thread

WE WILL WIN!

M.O.A.B. Coming!!!

The Official Fake President Biden Is Doing Awesome Thread

Truth Coming Out Through A Fire Hose

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not trying to be your hype man but this is definitely true. I witness it here on ST daily and especially when it comes to Chump. That dude can't and won't stop his bs yet no one here cries to the mods about him; how odd...
    "won't stop his bs but but nobody cries to the mods"

Lol You'll forever cry when people call you out on your re ed misinformation posts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not one is the same issue; and different vents all.
    Tell me subject of each in order, derp.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "won't stop his bs but but nobody cries to the mods"

Lol You'll forever cry when people call you out on your re ed misinformation posts.
    Why did you feel a need to jump in and detract from the complaint about Chump's leg humping posts?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tell me subject of each in order.
    1. Nevada presidential election audit.
    2. ulative Harris/Biden election theft thread.
    3. President Trump's stance that he won the 2020 election.
    4. Thread for major happening as it relates to 2020 election theft.
    5. Installed president Biden's doings thread (way different from the others btw)
    6. Thread to highlight the high amount of info about election theft.

Barring the Chumpette tears on anything and everything, none would last long if they weren't legit topics of convo.

Thread Information