My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    todays gotized NBA

Link: Kevin Durant's bodyguard rushed the court to break up KD's scrum with P.J. Tucker (msn.com)

Btw what happened to the rule after the Malice in the Palace? Stoudamire getting rung up after Robert Horry sent Nash packing.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yeah this is bullcrap. This bodyguard dude should be banned from all games now. He escalated the situation.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Beta doing beta things.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    KD needs to keep better control of his Mom.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What a shame KD has become over time... I liked the dude a ton back in his college days and had high hopes for him going into the NBA but he's turned out to be such a dislikable dude it's astonishing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I remember Harlem Heat saying how insecure he was when he was in OKC. How right that turned out to be...

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    If true. This player should be suspended.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stern Jr. putting down serious sanctions on the security guard. Not sure if he will still be allowed to have tampons ready on the sidelines or be allowed to carry Kevins purse.

Nets security guard tied to Kevin Durant is suspended for rest of Bucks series

A Nets security official who made contact with Bucks forward P.J. Tucker during a Game 3 skirmish has been barred by the league from working any more games in Milwaukee for the rest of the series, according to Joe Vardon, Eric Nehm and Alex Schiffer of The Athletic. The official, Antjuan Lambert, also won’t be allowed at courtside during the games in Brooklyn.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The refs look is priceless. Like what the business do you have being on the court.

Lambert’s LinkedIn lists him as the Nets’ Director of Security, as well as the same job for the Warriors from 2018-19, when Durant played there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stern Jr. putting down serious sanctions on the security guard. Not sure if he will still be allowed to have tampons ready on the sidelines or be allowed to carry Kevins purse.

Nets security guard tied to Kevin Durant is suspended for rest of Bucks series
    But not suspended for the following series?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That’s a pretty light slap on the wrist. Compare this to fans being banned for throwing popcorn.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've watched the video a few times. It's being blown out of proportion.

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    today's NBA

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've watched the video a few times. It's being blown out of proportion.
    What other teams have player(s) who are got diva's and their *security* is allowed on the floor during game time. To rush out in the middle of a scrum.

Please.

Malice in the Palace started with some relatively light stuff. Namely Artest wanting NO part of Ben Wallace while still wanting to appear gangsta posuer style.
    Hence solid rules were put in place.

Thread Information