My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Also need an “Open carry laws are doing awesome” thread

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah its almost like people with guns would only use it for defense and not get into a gunfight so they wouldnt stop them anyway

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Another up by mother er Biden, Will. He was gonna put a stopper in the bottle on this .

- "Promises, promises."
    - Ernie "The Cat" Ladd

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Obviously more guns are needed for drunk citizens two blocks away from the "defunded" police station.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Obviously more guns are needed for drunk citizens two blocks away from the "defunded" police station.
    Mother er Biden had this like Priority 2, right after Priority 1 (The Plan) to stop (19)...215k of dead Americans at 141 days later, Dumps, and counting, sweetheart...Let us proceed...

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Go for it. We'd love to hear how this hurts your feelings.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Go for it. We'd love to hear how this hurts your feelings.
    I'm going to hurt your feelings right now, derp.

How many guns do you own?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How many good guys with guns were involved in the shooting?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Moar were needed!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone know which bar this was at?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What I find funny about all these mass shootings bs coming from the left is where exactly is your outrage directed at? It's surely not directed at the FBI who seem to know these killers way ahead of time and don't seem in a rush to stop these mass shootings.

Yall's faux outrage over this issue and many others is nothing more than hivemind establishment talking points. Yall don't truly care for any of the victims but instead just want to outlaw guns because big daddy government and the MSM told you so.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^^^^
    Mr. IDGAF giving his opinion about what others say.

God bless.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^^^^
    Mr. IDGAF giving his opinion about what others say.

God bless.
    No one cares what feminized "men" like yourself have to say bro. NO ONE!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm going to hurt your feelings right now, derp.

How many guns do you own?
    What are you talking about? His feeling has been already hurt for a while now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wouldn't answer that question posed by Chump or any of you pussies here tbh. Yall are all ing nuts and no one needs to know what protection or how much protection you have in your home, on your person, or at your place of business. Only pussies inquire like Chump.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone know which bar this was at?
    I believe it was in the street on the 400 block of E. 6th.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Among other evils which being unarmed brings you, it causes you to be despised.
    -Niccolò Machiavelli

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wouldn't answer that question posed by Chump or any of you pussies here tbh. Yall are all ing nuts and no one needs to know what protection or how much protection you have in your home, on your person, or at your place of business. Only pussies inquire like Chump.
    you obviously try to bait people into showing up at your business so you can shoot them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ Going to have to wait until someone quotes your ass.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    waiting to read my posts in a quote

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just as bad as having Texas judge giving light sentence to a rapist. Go texas go.

Texas dad rips judge after convicted rapist of his teen daughter gets light sentence.

The distraught father of a Texas girl who was raped lashed out at a judge this week after a 22-year-old defendant who was convicted of the crime received a light sentence, according to a report.

"Be careful what judges you elect," the father, who asked that his name be withheld to protect his daughter’s privacy, told FOX 26 of Houston.

"What is the judge telling our children when we try to teach our children to go to the police?" the father continued. "Let the police handle everything. Let the law do it. That’s what their job is – and then this happens."

Polk County District Court Judge Travis Kitchens issued the sentence June 3 to defendant Eli Binnion, who authorities said committed the crime in July 2018, when he was 19 and the girl was 14, FOX 26 reported.

Binnion received a sentence of 180 days in jail as part of his probation, meaning he could walk free as soon as 100 days from now, the station reported. Prosecutors wanted Binnion to spend 15 years behind bars, the report said.

https://news.yahoo.com/texas-dad-rip...064504101.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just as bad as having Texas judge giving light sentence to a rapist. Go texas go.

Texas dad rips judge after convicted rapist of his teen daughter gets light sentence.

The distraught father of a Texas girl who was raped lashed out at a judge this week after a 22-year-old defendant who was convicted of the crime received a light sentence, according to a report.

"Be careful what judges you elect," the father, who asked that his name be withheld to protect his daughter’s privacy, told FOX 26 of Houston.

"What is the judge telling our children when we try to teach our children to go to the police?" the father continued. "Let the police handle everything. Let the law do it. That’s what their job is – and then this happens."

Polk County District Court Judge Travis Kitchens issued the sentence June 3 to defendant Eli Binnion, who authorities said committed the crime in July 2018, when he was 19 and the girl was 14, FOX 26 reported.

Binnion received a sentence of 180 days in jail as part of his probation, meaning he could walk free as soon as 100 days from now, the station reported. Prosecutors wanted Binnion to spend 15 years behind bars, the report said.

https://news.yahoo.com/texas-dad-rip...064504101.html
    Rapists, Murderers, Pedo's, et al should all be hung asap! No need to waste resources on all those s bags.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What the texas is happening there?

Texas man planned to get chain and locks to ‘break’ sex trafficking victim, feds say.

An undercover federal agent posted an advertisement on the website’s public discussion board.

Posing as the leader of a human trafficking organization in April, he asked for someone who could “break” a “slave.”

A user under the name TheAlphaMajor responded.

“I won’t report you,” the man behind the account said during a phone call the next day, according to a criminal complaint. “Tell me what the real deal is just so I know what I’m getting into.”

The undercover agent explained a woman was refusing to engage in commercial sex.

“In your particular situation you’re looking for her to be more afraid of the punishment than she is of the work,” the man replied, according to the complaint, later saying “I consider that you know it’s not submission it’s oppression and what you’re talking about is oppression, which I don’t give a s---.... It’s a means to an end for you.”

The complaint says the man “communicated his understanding of the difference between fetish submission and forcing someone into commercial sex.”

“I would be happy to help you,” he said, according to the complaint. “Anonymity is going to be key...I really do not want the negative press or dealing with the legal ramifications.”

A day later, Cypress, Texas, resident John Kelley met with the agent in person for over an hour at an establishment in the Dallas-Fort Worth area as members of a trafficking task force surveilled them, authorities say. Their conversation was recorded with audio and video.

Kelley reassured the agent of his ability to break the human trafficking victim and his plans to return to the area to torture her, according to the complaint.

On May 14, Kelley texted the agent “plan to deliver her Monday night.....I still need to get chain and locks” and a bucket to use the bathroom, the complaint says.

When Kelley arrived at an address provided by the agent on May 17, he was taken into custody. He was indicted Tuesday on a charge of attempt to aid and abet sex trafficking.

In an order of detention pending trial, a federal judge with the Northern District of Texas-Dallas Division said Kelley “reported a high net worth, significant assets, and considerable cash on hand” and a could be sentenced to a “very lengthy prison term.”

“The defendant thus has an incentive to flee, as well as the means to do so,” the judge wrote in the order.

https://news.yahoo.com/texas-man-pla...194732870.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pimping a thing now? Huge nooooos

Thread Information