My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/biden-tel...202159981.html

So why not just give 50k debt forgiveness for the ones that paid their school off like good legal people
    on their house loans or car loans?
    How is this not racist if they only do it for college loans

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let all those who took school loans out rot in the they put themselves in! THEM ALL! Teach them a hard life lesson.

My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count
    Let all those who took school loans out rot in the they put themselves in! THEM ALL! Teach them a hard life lesson.
    i'm done being mean here to those who are mean to me. my great grandmother wouldn't approve at all if she was around and she didn't raise me to be as such.

take care everyone regardless of our past here.

blake i specifically want to address you. no one deserves the pain you had to endure in your marriage; no one. i'm sure you're a good dude and i'm sorry for being so damn childish for so damn long.

i wish nothing but the best for you all. i swear.
    Seek help before you end it all. But if you end it all, don't look for friends first.

You're one of the most mentally unstable people here and that's saying a lot. Most are trolling. You're seriously not mentally well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seek help before you end it all. But if you end it all, don't look for friends first.
    You hide behind an alt bro.. If anyone is on the verge of offing themselves it's you bro. You're a pussy, you know it too, yet you come here talking because you can't and won't in real life; pussies like yourself all big and bad only on the internet where you feel comfy and safe from repercussions.

I just hope when you do finally pull the trigger someone here will post your obituary here listing all your alts so we can laugh at them all!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Judge halts Biden's race-based aid for farmers, says challenge is 'likely to succeed'

Thread Information