Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Credit to the following channel:
    MJ23 His Airness Forever
    Weiwen shi

I do not hold or own any of this clips,
    I just compile the clips of the others and make a highlight series to the great players.
    Michael Jordan averaged 31/8/6/2 with 50+% FG
    and lead the Bulls swept Pistons and defeat the Lakers and end the Lakers Dynasty.
    He won the MVP+FMVP+Champ+NBA 1st team+NBA 1st D-Team
    And then he started Bulls dynasty and concrete his GOAT status as the ONE ABOVE ALL
    Hope you guys like my video.Thanks a lot!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Holy 90s defenses were ass tbh

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Holy 90s defenses were ass tbh
    Why do you think so, bro?
    Those defense is ing physical
    Not like current pussy league....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why do you think so, bro?
    Those defense is ing physical
    Not like current pussy league....
    Defenders not really challenging his shots, letting him goi to the rim no rotation, and definitely no physicality

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    its funny how with all the clear evidence, people still think 90s and prior defense was supremely brutal all game every game, when in fact the single biggest difference is more tolerance for flagrant fouls and fighting

i dont disagree that there was a higher level of physicality and tenacity, but much of that has to do with 1) players/coaches dont care about regular season nearly as much as they used to, and 2) rule definitions being exploited by offensive players making it much more difficult for defenders to be physical without the offensive player finding a way to initiate a foul

thats why the playoffs still have very tenacious defense since refs usually will allow a more physical game and players actually care

anyone who says "durhrhrh hand checking" just @ believing the propaganda of old school players who want to stay relevant by whining about how hand checking is the only reason jordan didnt average 100 and why steph is any good, and in turn exposing themselves for not even knowing the rule or how its enforced themselves

do research on the rule, and you find since it was outlawed (in 79 i believe) its basically been up to referees to call it or not, and news flash - they pretty much still enforce it the same way now that they did in the 90s. players mostly dont use it as blatantly because of guys like Kobe and KD who popularized the swing through move

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    its funny how with all the clear evidence, people still think 90s and prior defense was supremely brutal all game every game, when in fact the single biggest difference is more tolerance for flagrant fouls and fighting

i dont disagree that there was a higher level of physicality and tenacity, but much of that has to do with 1) players/coaches dont care about regular season nearly as much as they used to, and 2) rule definitions being exploited by offensive players making it much more difficult for defenders to be physical without the offensive player finding a way to initiate a foul

thats why the playoffs still have very tenacious defense since refs usually will allow a more physical game and players actually care

anyone who says "durhrhrh hand checking" just @ believing the propaganda of old school players who want to stay relevant by whining about how hand checking is the only reason jordan didnt average 100 and why steph is any good, and in turn exposing themselves for not even knowing the rule or how its enforced themselves

do research on the rule, and you find since it was outlawed (in 79 i believe) its basically been up to referees to call it or not, and news flash - they pretty much still enforce it the same way now that they did in the 90s. players mostly dont use it as blatantly because of guys like Kobe and KD who popularized the swing through move
    But narratives and “Come Fly with Me” !!!!!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's not as if they even had to guard the same amount of space. Blowing rotations when the sport is played virtually inside the paint lol

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Undisputed GOAT.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    3rd greatest Bull of all time

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not the GOAT - Jabbar is and not even close.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    GOAT doing GOAT things per/par

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not the GOAT - Jabbar is and not even close.
    Hey bro seriously you think Jabbar is better than Jordan?

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    My

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey bro seriously you think Jabbar is better than Jordan?
    Yes same les 6 MVPs and more unstoppable shot and from HS to pros truly dominated. Not as flashy as Jordan but more valuable

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes same les 6 MVPs and more unstoppable shot and from HS to pros truly dominated. Not as flashy as Jordan but more valuable
    This
    Also Finals MVP at age 38

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I don't necessarily agree with this, but I won't argue against it because I feel he has a case to be made. More so than Lebron, tbh.

The kind of longevity he had was incredible considering that his era was not as adavanced.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This
    Also Finals MVP at age 38
    And , 1980's FMVP should have been Kareem's
    I just argued with a guy that Kareem is a GOAT-tier-guy and better than Hakeem
    That guys even told me Kareem get smoked by every dominant center
    I was like WTF...lol

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I was like WTF...lol
    Malone would pulverize him. He was too tall for Malone and we had nobody purposely concocted to play him which was a disastrous miscalculation. Kept shoving him in there, but to absolutely no avail.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kareem should definitely have won FMVP in 80

Yes Magic had an epic game 6, but what about the first 5 games where Jabbar was obliterating the entire Sixers frontline?

Reporters hated Kareem because he didn’t talk much whereas Magic was super telegenic and media friendly so they voted for the latter

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was like WTF...lol
    Moses was the only one who bullied him. Kareem held his own against Hakeem in 86 ... oh wait.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Playing against the plumbers union all stars.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Barring a bad back maybe was Bird who was at least equal Jordan head to head?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=15sNxU8CoZ0

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Playing against the plumbers union all stars.
    And the Utah Community College Chess Club in 97 and 98

Thread Information