Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

And end public education as we know it. School choice is a must have going forward.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you want a unicorn cupcake, Nathan?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    we should probably call the cameras big brother too

but yeah this was inexcusable conduct by the teacher. shouldnt be calling a student names like that tbh. though if a teacher acted out while teaching chemistry it would be weird to say that is evidence of why we should stop teaching chemistry in schools

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    we should probably call the cameras big brother too

but yeah this was inexcusable conduct by the teacher. shouldnt be calling a student names like that tbh. though if a teacher acted out while teaching chemistry it would be weird to say that is evidence of why we should stop teaching chemistry in schools
    She probably wouldn't have flipped out during a chemistry lesson like she did when she was questioned during cult recruiting.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The teachers union will probably protect this ty teacher. School choice is essential for the success of our country.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Relax, cupcake.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The teachers union will probably protect this ty teacher. School choice is essential for the success of our country.
    The teacher is no longer working for the district.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    of course, cameras only in the public school classrooms

no cameras in the for-profit private school madrasas with ty teachers and right-wing indoctrination.
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 06-13-2021 at 11:57 AM.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The teacher is no longer working for the district.
    She should never get another teaching job.

We need cameras in the classroom to expose these teachers.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As opposed to the ty teachers in public education pushing left wing propaganda.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As opposed to the ty teachers in public education pushing left wing propaganda.
    the content of what is being taught should be separated from the conduct of the teacher, but you are incapable of that level of nuance

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Or we just need to pay teachers better so we don't have to scrape the bottom of the barrel.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Always good to have melodramatic Nathan screech-spamming the forum with doomsday non-stories like these.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Always good to have melodramatic Nathan screech-spamming the forum with doomsday non-stories like these.
    Did I miss the "paid actors," abolish evolution, abolish science/math, bring back prayer to classroom, arm teachers, ban transgender kids in sports, or ban transgender kids bathrooms from gaythan?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She probably wouldn't have flipped out during a chemistry lesson like she did when she was questioned during cult recruiting.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Says the shim who probably got off every time it heard about Trump drinking diet coke.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    350 million people in this country. You can find instances of just about anything. Pretty sure most would agree she was out of her lane, and because if it she's no longer on the road. There are real issues, this isn't one of them.

Good thing they didn't have cameras when I was in school, the some of the teachers said then would have shut down the entire district today.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    350 million people in this country. You can find instances of just about anything. Pretty sure most would agree she was out of her lane, and because if it she's no longer on the road. There are real issues, this isn't one of them.

Good thing they didn't have cameras when I was in school, the some of the teachers said then would have shut down the entire district today.
    Yes, everything can be found and at exactly the same frequency. The left would never push their agenda in education.

School choice is one of my most important issues tbh.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Wouldn’t have an issue with cameras in class rooms as long as it’s just to identify teach misconduct like the video in the OP and not to micromanage teachers on every little thing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This whole pandemic has finally woken people up to the fact that not all teachers are heroes and not all teachers deserve a raise. Most teachers are just drones following an outline and spewing their political ideologies onto their students. them all!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's time to put cameras in the classrooms.
    Apparently we already have them or we wouldn't have seen the video you posted.

It amazes me that people get worked up over stuff like cupcakes.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Conservatives are definitely going to love cameras in the classroom when every microaggression by a white teacher towards a minority student is endlessly dissected by the media.

My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count
    This whole pandemic has finally woken people up to the fact that not all teachers are heroes and not all teachers deserve a raise. Most teachers are just drones following an outline and spewing their political ideologies onto their students. them all!
    Kill yourself

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Conservatives are definitely going to love cameras in the classroom when every microaggression by a white teacher towards a minority student is endlessly dissected by the media.
    More people being burned by false cries of racism is a plus tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you think schools should keep teaching kids about how nice the pilgrims were to native Americans and how they were all friends and sat down for thanksgiving

Thread Information