Page 20 of 36 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How in the world does a person have the time to create that many alts. Does it not get tiresome at some point??
    99% of those in this thread have that many alts bro. I have one and I assume you only have one too and both of us are in the minority here on ST because of that.

Don't let the others fool you bro because they all have alts of their own and reply to themselves endlessly to make this place seem like it has traffic.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Right?

Too bad we don't have blockers for weird dudes who stalk other dudes which is exactly what Benefactor does here and on Facebook. Imagine being that hard up that you stalk people on their social networks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    99% of those in this thread have that many alts bro. I have one and I assume you only have one too and both of us are in the minority here on ST because of that.

Don't let the others fool you bro because they all have alts of their own and reply to themselves endlessly to make this place seem like it has traffic.
    Only have one other account in case this one gets hacked/taken over. Less then 10 posts on that. Can't speak for other people, but I think that's actually pretty common.

When not known who's running it, alts can be funny. Alts to like your own posts or pretend somebody is agreeing with you is absolute loserdom though.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There is no point in using alts anymore. That era of original and funny trolling is long gone.

derp is so re ed he doesn't know how to use alts. he posts as if he's under his main.

My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count
    Right?

Too bad we don't have blockers for weird dudes who stalk other dudes which is exactly what Benefactor does here and on Facebook. Imagine being that hard up that you stalk people on their social networks.
    You can use the same filter to block out his name too, you re it’s not some proprietary Derp-centric invention.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There is no point in using alts anymore. That era of original and funny trolling is long gone.

derp is so re ed he doesn't know how to use alts. he posts as if he's under his main.
    What alts do you have bro?

You can use the same filter to block out his name too, you re it’s not some proprietary Derp-centric invention.
    I'm good. I only have BlaKKKe and Dumpster in my filters because those two ass dudes!

Oh and Nono, I wasn't referring to anyone particular but I know plenty here have multiple accounts. I can't imagine those with more than 2 handles and the time it takes to sign up for a new email, sign up for a new alt on ST, switch between alts all the time, and still come here acting like that ain't behavior. It is what it is. I have never been one for creating more than one account on any platform from IRC to IG.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Right?

Weren’t you collecting people’s IPs on here once upon a time because they hurt your feelings?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Weren’t you collecting people’s IPs on here once upon a time because they hurt your feelings?
    You've been around for some time now huh BD... What's your alts bro?

I set a site up and captured all their IP's they volunteered to give up. It was quite funny watching most of you squirm especially since I had photos of yall's houses/location. I never did anything with the info but it was funny, at least for me it was.

Either way, yall think I'm just some dumb dude and that's ok with me. Keep thinking that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh and Nono, I wasn't referring to anyone particular but I know plenty here have multiple accounts. I can't imagine those with more than 2 handles and the time it takes to sign up for a new email, sign up for a new alt on ST, switch between alts all the time, and still come here acting like that ain't behavior. It is what it is. I have never been one for creating more than one account on any platform from IRC to IG.
    IIRC, registration has been closed for a while as well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I set a site up and captured all their IP's they volunteered to give up. It was quite funny watching most of you squirm especially since I had photos of yall's houses/location. I never did anything with the info but it was funny, at least for me it was.

Either way, yall think I'm just some dumb dude and that's ok with me. Keep thinking that.
    It was an old thread that got bumped. It’s possible to read threads that predate your time on spurstalk. But, since you think your such a smart dude I’m sure you know that.

and I don’t have Alts. Although I find a few Alts of others funny….having an alt is far too time consuming/tiresome.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Well now we know you're a ing psycho.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Derp keeps bumping his threads.
    Keep him busy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Click on the cog wheels on the bottom right, then click on the "My Filters" tab.

Copy and paste the codes above.

This one also automatically hides posts from any users you have on ignore:
    Code:
    www.spurstalk.com##:xpath(//a[contains(@href, 'profile.php?do=ignorelist')]/ancestor::li[contains(@id, "post_")])
    After you added them, reload the page, it should wipe all the derp threads, etc.
    Winehole23

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ah thx, spurraider21

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But, since you think your such a smart dude I’m sure you know that.

Proofread your if you're going to try and insult others as you tried to do here bro.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Derp keeps bumping his threads.
    Keep him busy.
    As you stay busy thinking about Spurt 24/7... Don't yall ever get tired of being hypocritical?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As you stay busy thinking about Spurt 24/7... Don't yall ever get tired of being hypocritical?
    Don’t you?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why don't you answer a real question posed to you for once bro and without the lies.

Have you ever met me irl? Have you ever come to my shop?

I know the definitive answer to these questions and it's a big NO but I just want to read more lies from a psycho like yourself. Entertain me Dude24!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why don't you answer a real question posed to you for once bro and without the lies.

Have you ever met me irl? Have you ever come to my shop?

I know the definitive answer to these questions and it's a big NO but I just want to read more lies from a psycho like yourself. Entertain me Dude24!
    Listen to calf trying so hard to invite BD to his shop of horrors. What a got

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    IDC to meet any of yall but yall talk and act like yall would back it up but yall never do. It's the same ol' story time and time again when it comes to spineless males like yourself and BD.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol shop of horrors

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    only 18 threads on the front page

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    only 18 threads on the front page

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs