Page 19 of 36 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Eyup. OP Safe space poster posting in my threads again.
    That means he actually had to go back and alter his little code.
    Hypocrite

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    thanks for the bump, derp...

Latest filter:

Code:
    www.spurstalk.com##:xpath(//a[contains(text(), 'Spurtacular') or contains(text(), 'Red Pill Regimen') or contains(text(), 'Beta Male') or contains(text(), 'American Citizen') or contains(text(), 'The Voice Of Reason') or contains(text(), 'President Trump') or contains(text(), 'LGBTQIAPK & G-D') or contains(text(), 'MASSA') or contains(text(), 'Republicrat') or contains(text(), 'General Virtue') or contains(text(), 'LaSíSí') or contains(text(), 'Bleke') or contains(text(), 'Weepy Jake') or contains(text(), 'Soldier Lives Matter') or contains(text(), 'ChumpHumper') or contains(text(), 'Chumpette') or contains(text(), 'ChumpetteInTraining') or contains(text(), "Blake's Aid") or contains(text(), 'PassableTranny')]/ancestor::li)
    That's gotta be the most cringy list of alts I've ever seen... Blake and Chump are so far up derp's ass at this point is not even funny...

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Latest filter:

Code:
    www.spurstalk.com##:xpath(//a[contains(text(), 'Spurtacular') or contains(text(), 'Red Pill Regimen') or contains(text(), 'Beta Male') or contains(text(), 'American Citizen') or contains(text(), 'The Voice Of Reason') or contains(text(), 'President Trump') or contains(text(), 'LGBTQIAPK & G-D') or contains(text(), 'MASSA') or contains(text(), 'Republicrat') or contains(text(), 'General Virtue') or contains(text(), 'LaSíSí') or contains(text(), 'Bleke') or contains(text(), 'Weepy Jake') or contains(text(), 'Soldier Lives Matter') or contains(text(), 'ChumpHumper') or contains(text(), 'Chumpette') or contains(text(), 'ChumpetteInTraining') or contains(text(), "Blake's Aid") or contains(text(), 'PassableTranny')]/ancestor::li)
    That's gotta be the most cringy list of alts I've ever seen... Blake and Chump are so far up derp's ass at this point is not even funny...
    This thread outliving all of derps utter crap.

I Got 99 Problems But.... SpurForLife's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How in the world does a person have the time to create that many alts. Does it not get tiresome at some point??

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Latest filter:

Code:
    preciate the update sir

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How in the world does a person have the time to create that many alts. Does it not get tiresome at some point??
    calf tats always talking smack about alts while being butt buddies with Derp who has more alts by himself than probably everyone here combined

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    calf tats always talking smack about alts while being butt buddies with Derp who has more alts by himself than probably everyone here combined
    and now in the NBA forum he's complaining about other people using alts to spam when he's literally the only one doing that

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Calf-Tats must regret giving his Tat-Signal to derp.

With derp's insecurities and clingy nature, it is only a matter of time before joey starts ghosting derp, again.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and now in the NBA forum he's complaining about other people using alts to spam when he's literally the only one doing that
    Yea, can you say your Blue Santa gs alts have went 24 hours without spam bombing?

You're ing psychotic, dude.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also ElNono spam bombing.
    Today's junk poster.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    thinking I have alts

Banned
    My Team
    Atlanta Hawks
    Post Count
    thinking I have alts

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    thinking I have alts
    is derp still posting in this thread?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    is derp still posting in this thread?
    111 posts with no sign of letting up

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Improved filter. Will now nuke only gy threads, but won't affect the post count window nor the hottest threads sidebar:

Code:
    www.spurstalk.com##:xpath(//a[contains(text(), 'Spurtacular') or contains(text(), 'Red Pill Regimen') or contains(text(), 'Beta Male') or contains(text(), 'American Citizen') or contains(text(), 'The Voice Of Reason') or contains(text(), 'President Trump') or contains(text(), 'LGBTQIAPK & G-D') or contains(text(), 'MASSA') or contains(text(), 'Republicrat') or contains(text(), 'General Virtue') or contains(text(), 'LaSíSí') or contains(text(), 'Bleke') or contains(text(), 'Weepy Jake') or contains(text(), 'Soldier Lives Matter') or contains(text(), 'ChumpHumper') or contains(text(), 'Chumpette') or contains(text(), 'ChumpetteInTraining') or contains(text(), "Blake's Aid") or contains(text(), 'PassableTranny')]/ancestor::li[contains(@id, "thread_")])
    Probably as clean as it's going to get, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Per spurraider21 request, this code hides any quoting of derp.

Code:
    www.spurstalk.com##:xpath(//strong[contains(text(), 'Spurtacular') or contains(text(), 'Red Pill Regimen') or contains(text(), 'Beta Male') or contains(text(), 'American Citizen') or contains(text(), 'The Voice Of Reason') or contains(text(), 'President Trump') or contains(text(), 'LGBTQIAPK & G-D') or contains(text(), 'MASSA') or contains(text(), 'Republicrat') or contains(text(), 'General Virtue') or contains(text(), 'LaSíSí') or contains(text(), 'Bleke') or contains(text(), 'Weepy Jake') or contains(text(), 'Soldier Lives Matter') or contains(text(), 'ChumpHumper') or contains(text(), 'Chumpette') or contains(text(), 'ChumpetteInTraining') or contains(text(), "Blake's Aid") or contains(text(), 'PassableTranny')]/ancestor::div[contains(@class, "bbcode_container")])
    Just like the one above, should be pretty straightforward to continue to add the rest of the lame alts.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Per spurraider21 request, this code hides any quoting of derp.

Code:
    www.spurstalk.com##:xpath(//strong[contains(text(), 'Spurtacular') or contains(text(), 'Red Pill Regimen') or contains(text(), 'Beta Male') or contains(text(), 'American Citizen') or contains(text(), 'The Voice Of Reason') or contains(text(), 'President Trump') or contains(text(), 'LGBTQIAPK & G-D') or contains(text(), 'MASSA') or contains(text(), 'Republicrat') or contains(text(), 'General Virtue') or contains(text(), 'LaSíSí') or contains(text(), 'Bleke') or contains(text(), 'Weepy Jake') or contains(text(), 'Soldier Lives Matter') or contains(text(), 'ChumpHumper') or contains(text(), 'Chumpette') or contains(text(), 'ChumpetteInTraining') or contains(text(), "Blake's Aid") or contains(text(), 'PassableTranny')]/ancestor::div[contains(@class, "bbcode_container")])
    Just like the one above, should be pretty straightforward to continue to add the rest of the lame alts.
    Nice.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So I added Ublock. Where do I enter the rule?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So I added Ublock. Where do I enter the rule?
    Click on the cog wheels on the bottom right, then click on the "My Filters" tab.

Copy and paste the codes above.

This one also automatically hides posts from any users you have on ignore:
    Code:
    www.spurstalk.com##:xpath(//a[contains(@href, 'profile.php?do=ignorelist')]/ancestor::li[contains(@id, "post_")])
    After you added them, reload the page, it should wipe all the derp threads, etc.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still seeing his threads. Not sure what I'm doing wrong tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    His posts are gone but the threads are still there

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ElNono securing det 2021 spurstalk MVP early this year

no more derp, boutons, or mm posts appearing for me now

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    His posts are gone but the threads are still there
    Poor Snitch .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Improved filter. Will now nuke only gy threads, but won't affect the post count window nor the hottest threads sidebar:

Code:
    www.spurstalk.com##:xpath(//a[contains(text(), 'Spurtacular') or contains(text(), 'Red Pill Regimen') or contains(text(), 'Beta Male') or contains(text(), 'American Citizen') or contains(text(), 'The Voice Of Reason') or contains(text(), 'President Trump') or contains(text(), 'LGBTQIAPK & G-D') or contains(text(), 'MASSA') or contains(text(), 'Republicrat') or contains(text(), 'General Virtue') or contains(text(), 'LaSíSí') or contains(text(), 'Bleke') or contains(text(), 'Weepy Jake') or contains(text(), 'Soldier Lives Matter') or contains(text(), 'ChumpHumper') or contains(text(), 'Chumpette') or contains(text(), 'ChumpetteInTraining') or contains(text(), "Blake's Aid") or contains(text(), 'PassableTranny')]/ancestor::li[contains(@id, "thread_")])
    Probably as clean as it's going to get, tbh
    benefactor make sure you have this one copy-pasted as one of your custom rules on ublock. this one gets rid of threads

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no more derp, boutons, or mm posts appearing for me now
    Just days ago, you were boasting that you had no need to block me.

Now you're hardcore running for safe space.

You should keep better track of your alts.

That or get on medication.

daboom1

Thread Information