Page 8 of 36 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That doesn't keep you from replying to either one as you so quickly do. Not trying to call you out, even derp is laughing at this, but you heavily indulge them. This is like Chump trying to claim he ignores derp.
    You were outed as gs the other day, the Chumpettes were saying. So at this sanctimony.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    why is derp still posting in this thread? I thought he didn't care...

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You derped yourself
    Do cuckolds like you have cards, Blake?

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Up all night on ST again, eh derp?

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    if only we could get the same 3-4 people to stop responding to his attention threads tbh

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    if only we could get the same 3-4 people to stop responding to his attention threads tbh
    I didn't know you did -The Wild Geese-, JK? Isn't that President Limbani in your pic?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nobody would mind if you and Derp checked out, got.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's weird. Derp isn't anywhere near as funny, amusing or anywhere remotely as entertaining or smart as Avante.

He's a sociopathic ing idiot posting the same he's been posting for 6 years because he thinks there's some kind of in-crowd no one wants to let him in because for whatever reasons.

At this point, Chump, Nono, Derp are all codependent, plus some others I'm cerrtain.. And then it gets sadder when you see someone life Ef man dust off a 15 year old account to solicit derp for acertain.

Derp sucks. Derp is stupid. Derp is pretty much the easiest target there probably ever was. And everyone knows he just wants attention. Amusing seeing people who feign hatred and desire to see him stop posting are the biggest agitators and attention-feeders.

At this point, kicking derp around is like pushing a paraplegic off a cliff in a wheelchair. Anyone can do it and you're re ed trying to brag about it and you brag about it everytime you push him.off the cliff the 50 times you do it.

Derp's got mentally superior equivalents.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's weird. Derp isn't anywhere near as funny, amusing or anywhere remotely as entertaining or smart as Avante.

He's a sociopathic ing idiot posting the same he's been posting for 6 years because he thinks there's some kind of in-crowd no one wants to let him in because for whatever reasons.

At this point, Chump, Nono, Derp are all codependent, plus some others I'm cerrtain.. And then it gets sadder when you see someone life Ef man dust off a 15 year old account to solicit derp for acertain.

Derp sucks. Derp is stupid. Derp is pretty much the easiest target there probably ever was. And everyone knows he just wants attention. Amusing seeing people who feign hatred and desire to see him stop posting are the biggest agitators and attention-feeders.

At this point, kicking derp around is like pushing a paraplegic off a cliff in a wheelchair. Anyone can do it and you're re ed trying to brag about it and you brag about it everytime you push him.off the cliff the 50 times you do it.

i used to be guilty of it too. thanks to OP i've at least stopped adding fuel to his spam threads

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Is this you ignoring me, gs?

Maybe if you lash out a little more, you'll feel better.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i used to be guilty of it too. thanks to OP i've at least stopped adding fuel to his spam threads
    "guilty"

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nd then it gets sadder when you see someone life Ef man dust off a 15 year old account to solicit...
    It was pretty pathetic watching an old alt come in hot triggered. But nothing you haven't done yourself, gs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is this you ignoring me, gs?

Maybe if you lash out a little more, you'll feel better.
    Does it work for you, derp?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your next post ITT will be #50.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your next post ITT will be #50.
    What's your number at?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Post count smack

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Post count smack
    Bean counter victories

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's your number at?
    Post count smack
    Post count good or bad now?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Post count good or bad now?
    Look at you already wilting.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Hey, look, I don't deny I used to indulge on toying with him all the time. Stupid threads and takes everywhere, he's always basically begging for it.

Plus, it's not my fault he has room-temperature IQ and triples down on stupid every time. It's just too easy.

All that said, I noticed that by owning him repeatedly (which I've never taken any credit for, tbh, internet 'wins' are part of the re 's repertoire), I was causing him to meltdown non-stop and trash the place.

So this is where this thread came about. I can certainly say that not seeing his threads or posts has pretty much eliminated the temptation of emasculating him one more time.

I'm trying to make it right for the rest of the posters that still enjoy having some sort of useful conversations in here, that's all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Look at you already wilting.
    I have half as many as you.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have half as many as you.
    Bragging that you're half the man I am.

K

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bragging that you're half the man I am.

K
    post count smack

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is what you're clinging to. Hence why you were being laughed at, Derp.

Thread Information