Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 263233343536
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's "safe spaces" and then there's "get rid of the overtly obsessed s who follow me around". It's a fine line to walk unfortunately.
    I got the ignore function for spammers. Yeah they can still spam your notifications, but it makes me laugh when I see 3 from El Nono and 3 from Atheist Blake begging for attention.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This might work to wipe who posted last from the front page of the forum.

Code:
    www.spurstalk.com##:xpath(//a[@class="username online popupctrl"]/span[contains(text(), 'ChumpDumper')])
    I didn't get the chance to try it out before another post was up by another user.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I got the ignore function for spammers. Yeah they can still spam your notifications, but it makes me laugh when I see 3 from El Nono and 3 from Atheist Blake begging for attention.
    I like seeing those I wish never to see again cease to exist altogether on ST. Like dust in the wind they too are gone altogether. They keep trying to bug the out of me but it just shows me I haven't been vigilant enough in my pursuit to wipe them completely from this site. them!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I like seeing those I wish never to see again cease to exist altogether on ST. Like dust in the wind they too are gone altogether. They keep trying to bug the out of me but it just shows me I haven't been vigilant enough in my pursuit to wipe them completely from this site. them!
    Uh-huh, Joey.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Code:
    www.spurstalk.com##:xpath(//a[@class="username online popupctrl"]/span[contains(text(), 'ChumpDumper')])
    I didn't get the chance to try it out before another post was up by another user.
    you just can't quit

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Code:
    Corrected!

Code:
    www.spurstalk.com##:xpath(//div[@class="lastpostby"]/div/a/strong[contains(text(), 'ChumpDumper')])

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I will say it is amusing watching his muddle through code. Reminds me of when he tried to say he was smart because he knew how to use CAD. Digging into the nugget was fun.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Want to wipe sub-forums from the front page that you don't use and don't care to use?

Code:
    www.spurstalk.com##:xpath(//h2[@class="forum le"]/a[contains(text(), 'NFL Forum')]/ancestor::div[@class="forumrow table"])
    www.spurstalk.com##:xpath(//h2[@class="forum le"]/a[contains(text(), 'MLB Forum')]/ancestor::div[@class="forumrow table"])
    www.spurstalk.com##:xpath(//h2[@class="forum le"]/a[contains(text(), 'College Sports Forum')]/ancestor::div[@class="forumrow table"])
    www.spurstalk.com##:xpath(//h2[@class="forum le"]/a[contains(text(), 'MMA Forum')]/ancestor::div[@class="forumrow table"])
    www.spurstalk.com##:xpath(//h2[@class="forum le"]/a[contains(text(), 'Soccer Forum')]/ancestor::div[@class="forumrow table"])
    www.spurstalk.com##:xpath(//h2[@class="forum le"]/a[contains(text(), 'General Sports Forum')]/ancestor::div[@class="forumrow table"])

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't want to see that God awful blue & yellow flag of RandomGuy's anymore?

Code:
    www.spurstalk.com##:xpath(//img[contains(@src, 'image.php?u=1813&dateline=1645749074')]/ancestor::a)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And of course wile he is working on code we can confirm another week of no customers for the son of Karen.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow, Calftats really needs a safe space.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow, Calftats really needs a safe space.
    In fairness, his lack of self-control has gotten him to dox himself like an idiot. A safe space is in his best interest.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow, Calftats really needs his mom’s s.
    fify

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wipe threads completely that you don't care to see.

Code:
    ! Wipes the Thread from Existence
    www.spurstalk.com##:xpath(//h3[@class="thread le"]/a[contains(text(), "THREAD  LE")]/ancestor::li)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Karen and her tattoo shop!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL The overtly obsessed crew of s are still at...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Amazing, he still reads my posts even though he has a filter to ignore me. Good thing I did not mentioned the pedo defending, calf-tatted, mama's boy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Amazing, he still reads my posts even though he has a filter to ignore me. Good thing I did not mentioned the pedo defending, calf-tatted, mama's boy.

90% of the people that respond to him on him; he is claiming to block all of them. He comes here for attention and to project his angst. Throw in his low self control and something has got to give. Hitting the ublock power button and refreshing is not exactly hard to do.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't want to see that God awful blue & yellow flag of RandomGuy's anymore?

Code:
    www.spurstalk.com##:xpath(//img[contains(@src, 'image.php?u=1813&dateline=1645749074')]/ancestor::a)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can use a solution of mine to block them completely from your notifications list. Only thing you can't block is the numeration of notifications. Problem is you have to add each user separately and not a blanket statement referring back to your ignore list.

www.spurstalk.com##:xpath(//div[@class="member_content"]/div[@class="subsection"]/ul[@class="floatcontainer"]/li/a/span[contains(text(), 'USERNAME')]/ancestor::li)

www.spurstalk.com##:xpath(//div[@class="member_content"]/div[@class="subsection"]/ul[@class="floatcontainer"]/li/a/span[contains(text(), 'USERNAME') or contains(text(), 'USERNAME') or contains(text(), 'USERNAME')]/ancestor::li)

Thread Information