Page 10 of 36 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nice! So every list element will be hidden which contains "x" text in its func within a link all within an adblocker... Genius!

I was thinking about working on a py app for ST with bs4 and whatnot but this is way easier and more streamlined. Great job Nono!
    Anytime brother. Not as clean as it could be, but works well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Last edited by koriwhat; 06-23-2021 at 04:33 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's a long, contrived Tl,Dr trying to make you feel better about dusting off a 15 year old alt account to do battle with a mentally stunted moron like derp who doesn't give you a fraction of the attention you invest in him.

You're a simp that was triggered by the saddest pseudotroll in ST, so badly you broke out a 20 year old alt to battle derp, completely unsolicited.

Thie place went from Bene literally punking a quite literally entertaining Avante into retirement to a bunch of lifers who seem intelligent but are having to bend over to pick up the soap to justify why they spend insane amounts of time feeding a sad sack of who has desperately ripped off every lame schtick of people he thinks pull strings in a club he is being excluded from.

It went from just derp and a handful of his sexual objects of obsession to seeing people literally dusting off 20 year 9le alts because they got triggered by someone with the mental acuity of derp.

Not even kidding, have PMs from at least 2 posters who are obviously intelligent posters, both I've literally told I like their posts and their Blue pilled to the gills.

No place to criticize or insult if you invest the time in derp as his enablers do. Honestly, would be best if derp enablers take the same suicide advice they give derp.
    Putting the filter in place as soon as I post this.

Agree with you for the most part.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Since the forum doesn't appear to support hiding unwanted threads, for those using uBlock origin or similar adblocker, you can enter this rule manually:

Code:
    www.spurstalk.com##:xpath(//a[contains(text(), 'Spurtacular') or contains(text(), 'Red Pill Regimen')]/ancestor::li)
    adding additional alts, etc, should be pretty straightforward, tbh, but if needed we can use this thread to update it.

This applies site-wide, so you get the clean up on every aisle, tbh...

End result:
    Crud. Add blocker doesn't allow for manual rules. May need to change ad blocker extension.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Crud. Add blocker doesn't allow for manual rules. May need to change ad blocker extension.
    just add the ublock extension on top of what you already have (thats what i did, i hadnt used ublock before nono posted this)

fyi here's an updated code which includes some alts (and ghazi for good measure)

www.spurstalk.com##:xpath(//a[contains(text(), 'Spurtacular') or contains(text(), 'Red Pill Regimen') or contains(text(), 'Ghazi') or contains(text(), 'American Citizen') or contains(text(), 'General Virtue') or contains(text(), 'The Voice Of Reason')]/ancestor::li)
    Last edited by spurraider21; 06-23-2021 at 05:07 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    just add the ublcok extension on top of what you already have (thats what i did, i hadnt used ublock before nono posted this)

fyi here's an updated code which includes some alts (and ghazi for good measure)

www.spurstalk.com##:xpath(//a[contains(text(), 'Spurtacular') or contains(text(), 'Red Pill Regimen') or contains(text(), 'Ghazi') or contains(text(), 'American Citizen') or contains(text(), 'General Virtue') or contains(text(), 'The Voice Of Reason')]/ancestor::li)
    You'll just keep adding his alts as he posts under them? The guy literally has at least 20 known usernames.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You'll just keep adding his alts as he posts under them? The guy literally has at least 20 known usernames.
    yeah, its not complicated. and he doesnt regularly dip into random alts to start new threads. mostly just under derp as far as i remember

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^^^

Syncing your periods.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "but, but, but I'm not trashing the place, I'm not an attention "

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^^^

Syncing your periods.
    That's your 62nd menses ITT.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I might work on this later but I have to read more up on their syntax. Anyhow this code hides all threads by X user but also any mention of X user which isn't ideal whatsoever. When corrected, if ever, it would be like a permanent ignore of X user throughout the whole site. I'm going to work on a filter for notifications from X users you don't want to hear from ever.

Code:
    www.spurstalk.com##.posts > li:-abp-contains(ChumpDumper)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I might work on this later but I have to read more up on their syntax. Anyhow this code hides all threads by X user but also any mention of X user which isn't ideal whatsoever. When corrected, if ever, it would be like a permanent ignore of X user throughout the whole site. I'm going to work on a filter for notifications from X users you don't want to hear from ever.

Code:
    keep us posted

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Code:

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ Lmao I can only assume you're salty bro... HAHAHA

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Code:
    This would be very useful and something I've wanted for a long time. Kind of annoying the current set up is turn off notification for all or leave it on for all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ Lmao I can only assume you're salty bro... HAHAHA
    This will be very good for you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This would be very useful and something I've wanted for a long time. Kind of annoying the current set up is turn off notification for all or leave it on for all.
    I meant "posts" btw instead of "threads" because that's already been done by Nono.

If I get around to it later I'll read up a bit and figure it out. Maybe, maybe not. Either way it is a needed feature of the site itself rather than a browser extension. The DOM is wild!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I meant "posts" btw instead of "threads" because that's already been done by Nono.

If I get around to it later I'll read up a bit and figure it out. Maybe, maybe not. Either way it is a needed feature of the site itself rather than a browser extension. The DOM is wild!
    the ignore function does help when it comes to posts (as opposed to threads, though now Nono has delivered the goods). what frustrates me is that i still get notifications when somebody i ignored quotes me (usually millenial messiah)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the ignore function does help when it comes to posts (as opposed to threads, though now Nono has delivered the goods). what frustrates me is that i still get notifications when somebody i ignored quotes me (usually millenial messiah)
    You get notifications from this forum?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seems obvious he means the notification at the top right of ST near your username when someone quotes or tags your username. You thought he meant his phone?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the red thingy at the top right of the screen.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seems obvious he means the notification at the top right of ST near your username when someone quotes or tags your username. You thought he meant his phone?
    I don't pay any attention to that .

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is what I mean.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't pay any attention to that .
    So..you just have thousands of notifications just there?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is what I mean.
    I'm so sorry this is happening to you.

Thread Information