Page 9 of 36 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
    Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is what you're clinging to. Hence why you were being laughed at, Derp.
    I merely reported the number.

You decided to meltdown about it, derp.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I merely reported the number.

You decided to meltdown about it, derp.
    Buzzwords.

Stop humping legs when you got nothing, Derp.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Buzzwords.

Stop humping legs when you got nothing, Derp.
    I merely said you've posted well over fifty times in this thread you say you don't care about.

If it triggers you, that's your problem, derp.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I merely said you've posted well over fifty times in this thread you say you don't care about.

If it triggers you, that's your problem, derp.
    Okay, you're triggered; and it's your problem, Derp.

Let's leave it there, then.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's weird. Derp isn't anywhere near as funny, amusing or anywhere remotely as entertaining or smart as Avante.

He's a sociopathic ing idiot posting the same he's been posting for 6 years because he thinks there's some kind of in-crowd no one wants to let him in because for whatever reasons.

At this point, Chump, Nono, Derp are all codependent, plus some others I'm cerrtain.. And then it gets sadder when you see someone life Ef man dust off a 15 year old account to solicit derp for acertain.

Derp sucks. Derp is stupid. Derp is pretty much the easiest target there probably ever was. And everyone knows he just wants attention. Amusing seeing people who feign hatred and desire to see him stop posting are the biggest agitators and attention-feeders.

At this point, kicking derp around is like pushing a paraplegic off a cliff in a wheelchair. Anyone can do it and you're re ed trying to brag about it and you brag about it everytime you push him.off the cliff the 50 times you do it.

Derp's got mentally superior equivalents.
    Its not as easy as it sounds. Derp is one thirsty mother er. Ignoring him is a task in it on itself.

He bugs you, replies, mentions you non stop until you just have to tell him to shut the up. Sometimes you fall for it and end up going a page or two with the re . I’ve said this before but the ignore feature here is trash. You still get notifications when you ignore people. I have had to disable them outright just to get a break from the constant red pop up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Okay, you're triggered; and it's your problem, Derp.

Let's leave it there, then.
    Oh, you're triggered by being called derp too, derp.

Let's leave it there then.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's funny. When one of the nihilist nitwits goes on a board wide spamming spree half the forums don't show up on the forum listing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's weird. Derp isn't anywhere near as funny, amusing or anywhere remotely as entertaining or smart as Avante.

He's a sociopathic ing idiot posting the same he's been posting for 6 years because he thinks there's some kind of in-crowd no one wants to let him in because for whatever reasons.

At this point, Chump, Nono, Derp are all codependent, plus some others I'm cerrtain.. And then it gets sadder when you see someone life Ef man dust off a 15 year old account to solicit derp for acertain.

Derp sucks. Derp is stupid. Derp is pretty much the easiest target there probably ever was. And everyone knows he just wants attention. Amusing seeing people who feign hatred and desire to see him stop posting are the biggest agitators and attention-feeders.

At this point, kicking derp around is like pushing a paraplegic off a cliff in a wheelchair. Anyone can do it and you're re ed trying to brag about it and you brag about it everytime you push him.off the cliff the 50 times you do it.

Derp's got mentally superior equivalents.
    Chucho, you magnificent third world psychoanalyst, you made me laugh and brightened my day!

On the low key side, I cannot “acertain,” “because for whatever reason,” you believe “”life” is “like” and am “cerrtain” no one believes you were ever an honest broker.

On the level, if you had read the comments in the thread, you would have known that everyone is tired of derp and wants to move on as best as possible.

On an even lower key side, no one missed the irony of you royally ting on derp and then saying something to the effect that only re s on derp.

Guess you forgot that this is a troll forum and how bad you are at trolling.

I sincerely apologize for hurting your feelings now and in the past.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ElNono did a great job. It has affected derp really bad. So bad that he's now making political threads on the club. That's a good place for him to be seem as how dead that section is so let him have it. To Nono

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This thread is looking more necessary every day. :/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    only 15 threads on the front page

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This thread is looking more necessary every day. :/
    Blakian level self awareness

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    It really is refreshing not see this re 's spam threads everywhere i can tell Derp is in full meltdown mode bumping all his garbage threads since the there are hardly any threads on the first page of the political forum

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It really is refreshing not see this re 's spam threads everywhere i can tell Derp is in full meltdown mode bumping all his garbage threads since the there are hardly any threads on the first page of the political forum
    You can't tell anything. You're a dip who is incapable of an original thought.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    keep crying you whiny little . you're so ing triggered it's hilarious

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    chump/winehole need to get with the program imo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    only 15 threads on the front page
    "but, but, but I'm not trashing the place, I'm not an attention "

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chucho, you magnificent third world psychoanalyst, you made me laugh and brightened my day!

On the low key side, I cannot “acertain,” “because for whatever reason,” you believe “”life” is “like” and am “cerrtain” no one believes you were ever an honest broker.

On the level, if you had read the comments in the thread, you would have known that everyone is tired of derp and wants to move on as best as possible.

On an even lower key side, no one missed the irony of you royally ting on derp and then saying something to the effect that only re s on derp.

Guess you forgot that this is a troll forum and how bad you are at trolling.

I sincerely apologize for hurting your feelings now and in the past.

That's a long, contrived Tl,Dr trying to make you feel better about dusting off a 15 year old alt account to do battle with a mentally stunted moron like derp who doesn't give you a fraction of the attention you invest in him.

You're a simp that was triggered by the saddest pseudotroll in ST, so badly you broke out a 20 year old alt to battle derp, completely unsolicited.

Thie place went from Bene literally punking a quite literally entertaining Avante into retirement to a bunch of lifers who seem intelligent but are having to bend over to pick up the soap to justify why they spend insane amounts of time feeding a sad sack of who has desperately ripped off every lame schtick of people he thinks pull strings in a club he is being excluded from.

It went from just derp and a handful of his sexual objects of obsession to seeing people literally dusting off 20 year 9le alts because they got triggered by someone with the mental acuity of derp.

Not even kidding, have PMs from at least 2 posters who are obviously intelligent posters, both I've literally told I like their posts and their Blue pilled to the gills.

No place to criticize or insult if you invest the time in derp as his enablers do. Honestly, would be best if derp enablers take the same suicide advice they give derp.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    has got to be sad in your life when you try your damndest to be the replacement for Reck or Blake in derp's life.

Sadder than meltdowns of posters when their alts are outed and even, somehow, sadder than having a reason to post under an alt for some stupid reason.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh, look; gs's Chucho alt crying about me.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ok, ok, ok. The above post is all bull . You can be sadder than all the above. You could figure a way to do the impossible. You can shoot a Bogie...and you'd be a hero.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're unhinged, gs.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh, look; gs's Chucho alt crying about me.
    No, you re . I'm crying about gots that have found ways to be on par and/or exceed your gotry.

I won't deny my hypocrisy in responding to you, but you've solicited me no fewer than 7 times in fewer than 7 posts., But, as a reminder, you're not as important as you wish you were and it pains you so much that you consistently solicit me for my attention.

Feel better knowing more people have you on ignore than Andy but respond to you than him.

Feel good knowing some people will respond to you no-matter-what. Pretty sure it's not anything you're doing and it's the fact they've responded to anyone and everyone for 15+ years.

Take this response as a W. Won't lie, you objectively live rent free in about 3 or so minds. You need it. If ST "Ws" were worth a dollar, this W brings you to a whopping 4 Ws in 8 years.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh, look; gs is piping hot and promoting his cott again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Code:
    www.spurstalk.com##:xpath(//a[contains(text(), 'Spurtacular') or contains(text(), 'Red Pill Regimen')]/ancestor::li)
    Nice! So every list element will be hidden which contains "x" text in its func within a link all within an adblocker... Genius!

I was thinking about working on a py app for ST with bs4 and whatnot but this is way easier and more streamlined. Great job Nono!

Thread Information