Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not happening. Cuban’s a war criminal, he’s not doing to help Luka.
    I agree

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Such a great teammate that Kidd didn’t want to start him. That came
    from Cuban

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Such a great teammate that Kidd didn’t want to start him. That came
    from Cuban
    rofl for all things that I've b!tched about Cuban for, he's never been one to meddle with rosters like Jerruh

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Luka+powell for westbrick and pick. Common nba, just do it.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    we're f*cked, terrible look

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    we're f*cked, terrible look
    So is he just getting in Doncic's way or has he torpedoed the defense? Or both? Because his numbers look stellar but I haven't watched a Dallas game since the trade.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    The meteoric rise of the NBA cancer, GMs are behind the curve on this trend of signing locker room cancers just to have star names on the rosters. Team chemistry + 1 all star talent > no team chemistry + 1 all star talent + 1 recently acquired team/league cancer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The meteoric rise of the NBA cancer, GMs are behind the curve on this trend of signing locker room cancers just to have star names on the rosters. Team chemistry + 1 all star talent > no team chemistry + 1 all star talent + 1 recently acquired team/league cancer.
    What's funny is where is Irving even going to go? Dallas can offer a much smaller contract next year than what he's on now and they're still the only reasonable option for him after the Lakers couldn't pull off a trade. Lakers won't gut their team just for Irving. Can't see Houston, Detroit, or Charlotte throwing max money at him.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At media and fans alike, desperate to spare the great white hope the beating he'd inevitably be receiving if he were black or named Jokic.

Virtually everything he does are things the masses profess to not like about NBA players, except when it does it.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    What's funny is where is Irving even going to go? Dallas can offer a much smaller contract next year than what he's on now and they're still the only reasonable option for him after the Lakers couldn't pull off a trade. Lakers won't gut their team just for Irving. Can't see Houston, Detroit, or Charlotte throwing max money at him.
    I could see Detroit coming to the table with him if they get the 1st overall.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When they have Cunningham? Last thing I want if I'm Detroit is for Irving ballhogging if I have a lot of young talent in Wembanyama, Cunningham, and Ivey already on the team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You must have forgot.
    Certainly you're not inferring Detroit would send Wama for Kyrie Irving?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    At media and fans alike, desperate to spare the great white hope the beating he'd inevitably be receiving if he were black or named Jokic.

Virtually everything he does are things the masses profess to not like about NBA players, except when it does it.
    Not gonna lie luv his skill but his incessant whining and ball pounding makes difficult

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Poor Luka, it's never his fault
    your fat people discrimination

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Tbh there aren’t really many teams that make sense for Kyrie going forward. He’d make sense for a lower seed caliber playoff team or a borderline playoff team that needs shotmaking to give them a boost and to take the next step. But that’s Dallas. And it’s been a disaster so far. So other borderline playoff teams would likely be wary. Young lottery teams should want nothing to do with him as a 32 year old guy that would just stunt development of possible young stars without necessarily improving the team. Contenders should want nothing to do with him either because he isn’t the plug and play player, like Durant, who fits anywhere and with any team. Kyrie presents fit issues for a lot of teams, probably most teams.

I guess maybe a team like Orlando that has a lot of young talent in the frontcourt but Kyrie would drastically improve the backcourt scoring and playmaking to an extent that they could take a huge step in just one season like Sacramento did this year. Or if the Bulls deal LaVine but don’t want to start all over with a rebuild, maybe. Those two teams might make some sense. But even those teams could easily pass because Kyrie brings a lot of baggage both on and off the court.

Kyrie doesn’t currently have an obvious free agent market, especially because of how the Mavs experiment has gone so far. Some team will still pay him. It’s just likely less than what he and many people would have expected before the Dallas trade. And it’s not clear which teams would want to bid.

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Luka doesn’t scream Lakers to me. If he were to ever leave or force himself out, and I’m not suggesting it will happen, Luka in Toronto just sounds right. Maybe the most international NBA city, along with NYC but without the media and fan pressure or drama of New York. He’d be a god in Canada.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    You must have forgot.
    Certainly you're not inferring Detroit would send Wama for Kyrie Irving?
    No. They owe NY.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Luka doesn’t scream Lakers to me. If he were to ever leave or force himself out, and I’m not suggesting it will happen, Luka in Toronto just sounds right. Maybe the most international NBA city, along with NYC but without the media and fan pressure or drama of New York. He’d be a god in Canada.
    Hard to say where someone like Doncic would land if he wanted to leave. Boston perhaps.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kyrie and Luka are so bad defensively and haven't figured out how to win together. The roster around them is worse than the Spurs, and that's saying something.
    I could see a domino effect of losing Kyrie, then Kidd, then Luka. Very weird.

I'm an actual baby boomer, so take that into account...but, I feel like Luka has the metrics game mastered and that doesn't = wins. I'm not sure you could fit him anywhere and it leads to a deep playoff run.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Rescinded tech. No suspension. Of course

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Kyrie and Luka are so bad defensively and haven't figured out how to win together. The roster around them is worse than the Spurs, and that's saying something.
    I could see a domino effect of losing Kyrie, then Kidd, then Luka. Very weird.

I'm an actual baby boomer, so take that into account...but, I feel like Luka has the metrics game mastered and that doesn't = wins. I'm not sure you could fit him anywhere and it leads to a deep playoff run.
    And people tend to give Luka a pass on conditioning for some reason. At this rate the guy will be a washout role player at age 30 if he does not start to take care of himself. The Mav's are just a grossly incompetent organization who can't reach him. Put Luka with Pop and I'm almost certain the guy shows up chiseled and concerned about career longevity.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And people tend to give Luka a pass on conditioning for some reason. At this rate the guy will be a washout role player at age 30 if he does not start to take care of himself. The Mav's are just a grossly incompetent organization who can't reach him. Put Luka with Pop and I'm almost certain the guy shows up chiseled and concerned about career longevity.

Ya like Muh Touches LMA showed up after Kwa Leonard spent the summer chiseling.

FOH with Pop Brasky fantacy.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

Ya like Muh Touches LMA showed up after Kwa Leonard spent the summer chiseling.

FOH with Pop Brasky fantacy.
    Kiwi's issue was never conditioning. His body is obviously not built for the game of basketball. On top of all that, he is a basket case.

In Pop, we are talking about a guy who got Boris Diaw to be somewhat in shape for the first time in his life during their latest le run.

Thread Information