My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Discuss.

Break it down why you think the team will or will not tank.

Houston and Denver,i have no idea WTF they were doing tonight. Went from clinching 2nd worst to now San Antone has a chance to surpass them for #2 lotto balls.

Would OKC, Dallas and Utah rather be in the playIn or the Lotto?

Will the Bucks play or rest? Most likely play for one more game to clinch #1, then rest.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I believe dallas doesn't own their pick (i think so, need to check), so no need to tank. is definitely tanking, just look at who they are playing right now. Okc is trying to show what they have, and get to play-in.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dallas' pick is top 10 protected so they have a lot of reasons to tank.
    Last edited by Ozzy; 04-05-2023 at 07:56 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I believe dallas doesn't own their pick (i think so, need to check), so no need to tank. is definitely tanking, just look at who they are playing right now. Okc is trying to show what they have, and get to play-in.
    Dallas' pick is top 10 protected so they have a lot of reasons to tank.
    Cuban said go for Play In vs #10 lotto draw?
    Wow, Mavs win.
    Or these two going rogue as they may well be gone from Mavs and DGAF. Well we know Flat Earther is all about self.

Flat Earther drilled two treys and Christian Wood added another to break up a near tie in the final 3 minutes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Houston and Denver,i have no idea WTF they were doing tonight. Went from clinching 2nd worst to now San Antone has a chance to surpass them for #2 lotto balls.
    The bottom 3 all have an equal chance at winning the draft lottery. Being second vs. third worst makes no difference.

Edit: I guess the second worst has a slightly higher chance of winning pick #5.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Heat sitting at the #7 Play in position, yet only 1 game behind the Nets for the Playoff position #6.

WTH are the Heat sitting everyone tonight vs WA?

Meanwhile the Nets are reporting all starters available vs Orlando. The gambling lords are so sure of an Orlando tank they have taken it off the board.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wizards Daniel Gafford is freaking 9-9, pounding the mail-it-in Heat. Why are the Wiz not going for a lotto move up spot?

BTW Gaffords 5 year career at 18 minutes per game.....he shoots 70% for his freaking career.
    Does he only do dunks and layups?
    What are his weaknesses that keep him an 18 per minute game player?
    I know nothing about him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wizards Daniel Gafford is freaking 9-9, pounding the mail-it-in Heat. Why are the Wiz not going for a lotto move up spot?

BTW Gaffords 5 year career at 18 minutes per game.....he shoots 70% for his freaking career.
    Does he only do dunks and layups?
    What are his weaknesses that keep him an 18 per minute game player?
    I know nothing about him.
    Yes, he does only dunks and layups.
    His weakneses - questionable defence and decision making, and low stamina.

Thread Information