Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Well I guess technically it may not be, but it's not one of the small handful of "marquis" destinations that FAs want to go too, which is really all that matters. And yes a lot of that is on Jewban. I listened to a clip of that 'all the smoke' podcast with stephen jackson and matt barnes. on a show where they had Shaq on, they all said Dallas was a place they went full 'ooga booga' in and went all 'turnt up' when they came in as visitors. Same as atlanta, both cities seem like perfect party spots for the black man, yet Cuban can't seem to get any of them to play for the team
    Yeah, Dallas night life pretty much killed Josh Howard's career.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Yeah, Dallas night life pretty much killed Josh Howard's career.
    It’s definitely going to cut Zeke Elliott’s career short too. I wasn’t some big partier or anything when I lived in Dallas but I saw Zeke ooga boogaing around Uptown multiple times during football season.

Uptown in general had kinda become a chimp fest by the time I left Dallas.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It’s definitely going to cut Zeke Elliott’s career short too. I wasn’t some big partier or anything when I lived in Dallas but I saw Zeke ooga boogaing around Uptown multiple times during football season.

You ain't lying about any of that ..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah Dallas may not be small market, but it’s not a destination city. It’s a place for middle class suburbanites who can’t afford to live in California or New York.

If the average NBA star was a balding white 35 year old, married to a girl he met in college, driving a Jeep Compass, with 3 kids and zero dreams of accomplishing anything else with his life, then the Mavericks would be getting every free agent on the market.

So you are saying its a perfect place for yourself to live.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Great news

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

lmfao when was that? Uptown is nothing like it was 5, 10 much less 20 years ago. Uptown has been dead and horrible for quite a minute. What's funny is that crowd you describe has fully taken over Deep Ellum, which for a brief minute was the new uptown. Not really sure where the white 40k millionaires are hanging out these days lol

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    lmfao when was that? Uptown is nothing like it was 5, 10 much less 20 years ago. Uptown has been dead and horrible for quite a minute. What's funny is that crowd you describe has fully taken over Deep Ellum, which for a brief minute was the new uptown. Not really sure where the white 40k millionaires are hanging out these days lol
    Yeah when I moved Deep Ellum had become the new Uptown while Uptown had gone to total . That was 2 years ago.

Are you saying the 40k millionaires have also left Deep Ellum now
    Last edited by Will Hunting; 06-16-2021 at 01:16 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah when I moved Deep Ellum had become the new Uptown while Uptown had gone to total . That was 2 years ago.

COVID has turned Deep Ellum into the worst most ghetto ass version of Uptown that it ever was. They're like EVERYWHERE. The rooftop patios all play in club party generic pop dance music hits, and really loudly too so you hear it out in the streets non stop, even on weekdays.

I think the white bros still hang out at Bottled Blonde and the country place, but that's it.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    COVID has turned Deep Ellum into the worst most ghetto ass version of Uptown that it ever was. They're like EVERYWHERE. The rooftop patios all play in club party generic pop dance music hits, and really loudly too so you hear it out in the streets non stop, even on weekdays.

I think the white bros still hang out at Bottled Blonde and the country place, but that's it.
    Yeah Bottled Blonde was the white bro mecca my last year or so in Dallas

So is Uptown still a hole too or has it gotten better w/ that crowd moving over to Deep Ellum?

you're my sweetie pie Cuppycake Gumdrop's Avatar
    My Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Post Count
    Haralabos right now:

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah Bottled Blonde was the white bro mecca my last year or so in Dallas

So is Uptown still a hole too or has it gotten better w/ that crowd moving over to Deep Ellum?
    It's still ghetto, older ghetto clubby crowd but overall still seems dead. I think 99% of those establishments in Uptown are placeholders for more condos or banks honestly. No idea how most of them stay in business.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

yeah I went to Deep Ellum a few times last time I lived in Dallas, and it was pretty much a place that only someone with a "koriwhat-iq" level would find entertaining.....

Addison Circle was really the only place I went out at whenever I did, but even then it made me seriously contemplate the Viability of Suicide....man, im so happy im out of that sh!thole, now I know what GNSF meant whenever they referred to Dallas as 'Dullass'

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

Hans Brix??? Oh no!!!! Kim Jong-il's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Well, when the time comes to trade Luka, you can rest assured they won’t give him away for virtually nothing the way Houston did with Harden

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

So many of those

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    They’re all so proud of their leased BMW 5 series

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cuban kept the same Nelson GMs and Carlisle for 13+ years.
    That's excellent consistency.

No sense ting on Cuban. Since now leaks are coming out that Luka was not vibing with Jim Carrey it's a choice Cuban had to make.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Hope he stays but Dallas has gotta put a ing team around him.

damn

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    thank god. finally done with this garbage team. Imagine being in your 5th season and still having to watch Dwight Powell and Maxi Kleber as your bigs and role players that show up 2 times per 10 games. Hope he demands a trade asap.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ing diva

Looks like he stared down Cuban

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    ing diva

Looks like he stared down Cuban
    He did lol

My Team