Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hope it isnt. Wishing ill will on the autistic mute will do our spurs no favors
    We ain't getting any favours, regardless.

It's been a train wreck since he abandoned us and its not getting any better soon

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So did he tear it? What is taking so long?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is a brilliant move from Kawhi. If it was an acl tear, they would have confirmed it. He is pushing his teammates to step their games up, and he has successfully done that. This team truly looks out for each other. Kawhi will be back in the WCF as this injury is not truly that bad. Clips are winning it all.
    Who knows what it is. It could be torn but the Clippers might not want to release that info so they can continue to sell tickets. He could also be in denial of the injury just like he was when the Spurs told him his quad was messed up and he refused to believe them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So did he tear it? What is taking so long?
    Oh that Christmas morning feeling

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So it's all falling into place as predicted. More games lost by all-stars in the post-season than any other playoffs ever, including neph.

The biggest threat/contender in the East just went down. Harden basically useless after fist 15 seconds of Game 1. And Kyrie done after Game 2.

Even with neph out he'll ring because Phoenix is without CP, and somebody else will undoubtedly go down. That's how ed up fate is treating spursfandom. He's got the best supporting cast by far.

He's a ass but the dominoes fall for him time and time again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One nice thing about these crazy playoff has been the conspiracy theorists being wrong and, of course, not admitting it. First it was "no way is Adam Silver & the NBA is letting LeBron's Lakers lose in the first round," which was wrong. Then it was "no way Adam Silver & the NBA is letting big market Brooklyn lose to small market Milwaukee." Wrong again.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    One nice thing about these crazy playoff has been the conspiracy theorists being wrong and, of course, not admitting it. First it was "no way is Adam Silver & the NBA is letting LeBron's Lakers lose in the first round," which was wrong. Then it was "no way Adam Silver & the NBA is letting big market Brooklyn lose to small market Milwaukee." Wrong again.
    Personally, I had that corrupt feeling about the NBA under Stern. I do not feel that way about Silver.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There for a minute, I thought they might still pull it off. neph. Youre welcome...jinx MOJO still in effect, mofos.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sorry you can't call jinx after the fact.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Im the one that called it the night before that git tore his ACL

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sorry you can't call jinx after the fact.
    if you call it a jinx thread it ceases to be one.

others above caught the purpose of this thread.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clippers gonna win ...... book it ........HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH. Your humor does slay me.
    At least Paul George came to play. New found respect for him. I won't call him squishy P any more. As for that gimpy ass teammate of his ... well don't get me started on that subject. Just glad that NBA media darlings Lebron, KD, and Kawitter are not in the finals.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I def appreciate op's effort

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Okay but how many of these "Clippers will win" picks were honestly just us fans mentally preparing for the worst outcome over a jinx attempt? Cause that was definitely me lol.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To be honest Injuries did in both teams

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Okay but how many of these "Clippers will win" picks were honestly just us fans mentally preparing for the worst outcome over a jinx attempt? Cause that was definitely me lol.
    fear of this led me to do everything in my power to not only jinx nephew but also that traitorous asshat MM. Also kinda hated Paul G and some others on that team for always flexing on ppl after a dunk or something. They're collectively, see pat bev, just a bunch of sticks on multiple layers.

was I fearful? you betcha.
    was this a jinx thread? you gotdamn right it was.

Thread Information