Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    How were those protesters using unlawful violence or intimidation?
    Do you really need to have your hand held on this one?

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Do you really need to have your hand held on this one?
    That’s a convenient way to not answer my question

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Her death is meh to me, traitors shouldn't get a spotlight... I certainly applaud the officer, hopefully he got rewarded for his swift action defending democracy, tbh.
    Strange that they’re hiding the name of the officer who performed such a heroic act. Why don’t we know who he is? Serious question.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    That’s a convenient way to not answer my question
    I didnt think I’d need to explain how unlawfully blocking a civilian’s right of travel would be construed as intimidation. That’s not even considering the amount of drivers who have been shot at during these exact same road block “protests” in the last year.

Just step up and say you are okay with some terrorism and not others. Don’t be embarrassed.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I didnt think I’d need to explain how unlawfully blocking a civilian’s right of travel would be construed as intimidation. That’s not even considering the amount of drivers who have been shot at during these exact same road block “protests” in the last year.

Just step up and say you are okay with some terrorism and not others. Don’t be embarrassed.
    I dont construe blocking traffic as intimidation. If you feel intimidated by BLM protesters blocking traffic you’re a giant pussy

None of the drivers were shot at either so that’s an irrelevant hypothetical.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh I think you need to explain it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Strange that they’re hiding the name of the officer who performed such a heroic act. Why don’t we know who he is? Serious question.
    So y'all don't kill him in retaliation for protecting US officials, would be my guess. But honestly, I have no idea.

The iden ies of MPD cops who recently gunned down guy on a date are being shielded because they were working undercover for the Feds at the time -- maybe something similar applies here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    , we didn't even know who iced bin Laden until they decided to cash in on it.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    I dont construe blocking traffic as intimidation. If you feel intimidated by BLM protesters blocking traffic you’re a giant pussy

None of the drivers were shot at either so that’s an irrelevant hypothetical.
    Terrorism is terrorism. Was the cop who shot Babbitt a giant pussy for shooting an unarmed woman who was trespassing?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    So y'all don't kill him in retaliation for protecting US officials, would be my guess. But honestly, I have no idea.

The iden ies of MPD cops who recently gunned down guy on a date are being shielded because they were working undercover for the Feds at the time -- maybe something similar applies here.
    So only federal cops get iden ies protected? Innocent and guilty street cops have their names and faces plastered everywhere after a civilian shooting. Makes no sense.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So only federal cops get iden ies protected? Innocent and guilty street cops have their names and faces plastered everywhere after a civilian shooting. Makes no sense.
    Not always.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Terrorism is terrorism. Was the cop who shot Babbitt a giant pussy for shooting an unarmed woman who was trespassing?
    No, he had a job to do and he did it. Babbitt had trespassed after multiple warnings and failed to comply.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Will Hunting we getting another celebrating the death of a law breaker thread from you for this one?
    So a citizen soldier killed protesters in Minneapolis who transported themselves to the Capitol in DC and broke the law by standing in a street.
    And the citizen soldier got beaten for it...

How awful.

Are you one of those guys who catches people over the speed limit by slamming on the breaks?
    Royally fkd up comparison Q man... Royally...
    No shame atall.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, he had a job to do and he did it. Babbitt had trespassed after multiple warnings and failed to comply.
    Apparently Republican rioters and Republican rioter sympathizers feel there's no duty to comply with lawful orders when attacking the US government.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    She broke the law and paid the price, no different then people breaking the law and blocking a street that civilians drive on. Not sure why you don’t celebrate both.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    So a citizen soldier killed protesters in Minneapolis who transported themselves to the Capitol in DC and broke the law by standing in a street.
    And the citizen soldier got beaten for it...

How awful.

Are you one of those guys who catches people over the speed limit by slamming on the breaks?
    Royally fkd up comparison Q man... Royally...
    No shame atall.
    Royally ed up attempt to make a coherent point. You’re pure gibberish.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TSA ITT:

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Apparently Republican rioters and Republican rioter sympathizers feel there's no duty to comply with lawful orders when attacking the US government.
    Already stated I have no sympathy for her, she broke the law. Same way I feel about protesters breaking the law and getting killed for blocking a public road way. Having no sympathy for either doesn’t mean it’s okay to celebrate their deaths.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    You're just mad that you and all the other Trump pieces of couldn't doxx him for killing one of your own.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    You're just mad that you and all the other Trump pieces of couldn't doxx him for killing one of your own.
    In his position I don’t think I’d do what he did, and there were plenty of others in his position that didn’t do what he did. But I have no problem with what he did, he has to live with his decision I don’t.

And @ “one of my own”. You won’t find a single post of me supporting what she did. Why do you feel the need to lie?

I’m not mad his iden y wasn’t revealed I was honestly curious why it wasn’t. Does it make you happy when a cop is doxxed for killing one of “your own”?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why would it be strange? Retaliation is a certain possibility and it puts him and his family under unnecessary risk.

Plus, I don't need to know who it was, what I'd like to know is that he got rewarded for a job well done.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Already stated I have no sympathy for her, she broke the law. Same way I feel about protesters breaking the law and getting killed for blocking a public road way.
    Blocking the road to protest police violence is somehow equivalent to violently attacking the US Capitol to prevent Congress from doing its ministerial duty under the US Cons ution to certify a legit presidential election?

If so, I'd like to hear how.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In his position I don’t think I’d do what he did, and there were plenty of others in his position that didn’t do what he did. But I have no problem with what he did, he has to live with his decision I don’t.

And @ “one of my own”. You won’t find a single post of me supporting what she did. Why do you feel the need to lie?

I’m not mad his iden y wasn’t revealed I was honestly curious why it wasn’t. Does it make you happy when a cop is doxxed for killing one of “your own”?
    do you think the election was stolen?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    do you think the election was stolen?
    Some posters here bellyache and moan about the rank illegality of street protests every time, but when faced with Jan. 6th, they either dance around whether violent rebellion against the USA is legit, or they clam up entirely.
    Last edited by Winehole23; 06-15-2021 at 01:10 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lady was an obvious terrorist-extremist, too bad about the rough handling of the patriotic driver

Thread Information