Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That last sentence, paired with the fact she wasn't even armed, separates you from the more moderate Democrats like spurraider21

Radicalism is a disease. In either direction.

The only way we can agree that she "deserved" it is if she was actually toting a gun/deadly weapon and threatening the law enforcement official, who was armed. Otherwise it's just the CCP on Tienanmen Square 2.0 and you're on the CCP side.
    you don't know if she's unarmed when she's in a restricted area where has already been broken down, they warned her she didn't listen and she got clapped. If they just let her through then all her buddies get through too.

Giannis is a Good Player Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yep, and it got that killed.
    And what about the BLM radical protestors across US cities that were looting stores and tearing down statues and yelling profanity and beating people up all of last summer...? Don't they deserve the same fate? If you say no, you're a hypocrite.

you don't know if she's unarmed when she's in a restricted area where has already been broken down, they warned her she didn't listen and she got clapped. If they just let her through then all her buddies get through too.

Where were all the cops to make a similar "example" during the BLM thug riots of May-September 2020? Shoot one dead, instill fear in the rest... seems logical. But you can't give special privilege to rich politicians while leaving small businesses, minority-owned or not, out to hang and suffer destruction to their livelihood. That's playing favorites:: i.e. hypocrisy.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    And what about the BLM radical protestors across US cities that were looting stores and tearing down statues and yelling profanity and beating people up all of last summer...? Don't they deserve the same fate? If you say no, you're a hypocrite.
    If a protestor or looter tried to break into a home, and the homeowner shot them, I'd say they got what they deserved.

Trying to break into a 7-Eleven isn't really the same as the Capitol building though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If a protestor or looter tried to break into a home, and the homeowner shot them, I'd say they got what they deserved.

Trying to break into a 7-Eleven isn't really the same as the Capitol building though.
    Do you think the McCloskeys in St. Louis should have shot dead those BLM thugs that tried to invade their house and kill their dog? Those thugs, those filthy trespassers talking about what rooms in a random innocent family's house they would use for the disco room or the weed grow room or the music studio room?

If you don't think each and every one of those thugs deserves either (a) death or (b) a permanent spot in a dank crowded prison cell, then you're a hypocrite.

I like that a few states, like Texas, Wyoming and South Dakota have laws legalizing use of deadly force of threatening tresspassers by property owners/homeowners. Every state should have this; this should be federal law.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That last sentence, paired with the fact she wasn't even armed, separates you from the more moderate Democrats like spurraider21

The only way we can agree that she "deserved" it is if she was actually toting a gun/deadly weapon and threatening the law enforcement official, who was armed. Otherwise it's just the CCP on Tienanmen Square 2.0 and you're on the CCP side.
    Dude, you just posted about wanting to a corpse.
    Hard to take you seriously.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hard to take you seriously.
    What if you're having sex with your wife so good that she dies of a heart attack while having the greatest orgasm of her life? But you're about a minute away from ming, do you not want to at least finish and come before calling the ambulance?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Do you think the McCloskeys in St. Louis should have shot dead those BLM thugs that tried to invade their house and kill their dog? Those thugs, those filthy trespassers talking about what rooms in a random innocent family's house they would use for the disco room or the weed grow room or the music studio room?
    You're full of . No one tried to invade their house, they were on their way to protest in front of the mayor's home and the McCloskey's decided to cosplay as tough guys defending their home.

Anyway I have no issue with shooting to kill someone for attacking your dog.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I'd have been totally cool with the mob attacking the McCloskeys and ripping their limbs off for threatening them with guns too. But they didn't do that. Guess they weren't that dangerous.

Frumious Bandersnatch RandomGuy's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you think the McCloskeys in St. Louis should have shot dead those BLM thugs that tried to invade their house and kill their dog?
    No one actually tried to do that. Jesus christ you ers are just straight up making up these days.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This message is hidden because Millennial_Messiah is on your ignore list.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

By this logic George Zimmerman and a whole host of cops should be convicted of murder if the only time shooting a civilian is justified is if they're armed.

Ashli Babbitt was trying to stop an election from being certified through violence. She deserved it and I hope her last moments on this earth involved a great deal of pain.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    You're full of . No one tried to invade their house, they were on their way to protest in front of the mayor's home and the McCloskey's decided to cosplay as tough guys defending their home.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Seriously, if a cop had shot the McCloskeys they would have been completely justified.

But LOL like that would ever happen to white people pointing a gun at black people.

It's ok to be a man Dirks_Finale's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    If only someone had instructed Ashli to exercise her white privilege. She may still be here.

And Will Hunting, her widower might sue you over this thread so be careful

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    this video from 2:03 to 2:25

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    And Will Hunting, her widower might sue you over this thread so be careful
    That's the most re ed legal opinion I've ever heard. What specific cause of action does her stick loser widow have against me?

It's ok to be a man Dirks_Finale's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    That's the most re ed legal opinion I've ever heard. What specific cause of action does her stick loser widow have against me?
    It's a joke. Her widower is trying to take legal action because he wants the cop who popped her to be identified. Which is ridiculous.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Babbitt also exercised her white privilege when she ignored multiple police barricades with impunity and stormed the US Capitol, but even white people aren't allowed to ignore police warnings to the point where it puts members of congress in danger.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    It's a joke. Her widower is trying to take legal action because he wants the cop who popped her to be identified. Which is ridiculous.
    what a loser

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Babbitt also exercised her white privilege when she ignored multiple police barricades with impunity and stormed the US Capitol, but even white people aren't allowed to ignore police warnings to the point where it puts members of congress in danger.
    implying privileged a$$ greedy rich six-figure federal tax-dollar head politicians (both sides) are more important than civilians.

Seriously, if a cop had shot the McCloskeys they would have been completely justified.

But LOL like that would ever happen to white people pointing a gun at black people.
    Shot on their own property, defending their own property with arms? What hole were you raised in? You probably supported the ATF raid on Ruby Ridge too. Communitarianism is a disease

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    implying privileged a$$ greedy rich six-figure federal tax-dollar head politicians (both sides) are more important than civilians.
    Ensuring politicians can safely certify elections is absolutely more important than some random small business in Kenosha Wisconsin (or anywhere else).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She wasn't murdered. She failed to comply with a reasonable order issued by a law enforcement official.

I'd be happy about it even if she was murdered tho.
    Plus this shouldn’t be a foreign concept, especially if you’re former military.
    It doesn’t matter if you’re unarmed or not. ie: if you try to storm into a military base and don’t stand down when you’re told to, you’re gonna get your ass gunned down.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

Shot on their own property, defending their own property with arms? What hole were you raised in? You probably supported the ATF raid on Ruby Ridge too. Communitarianism is a disease
    There's a whole thread in here about a woman who was shot on her own property when she seemed to be attacking someone with a knife. I don't recall you coming to her defense.

McCloskeys weren't defending . Their property was not being threatened. They were trying to intimidate and If they had been black, you and every other Trump would assume that they were dangerous and that killing them would be justified.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Without Democracy it doesn’t matter how you feel about anything. Of course it’s more important than whatever other personal grievance…

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's your take on Cops vs Those who won't comply?

Thread Information