Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's your take on Cops vs Those who won't comply?
    people always should comply

if one doesnt comply, an officer shooting may or may not be justified, but its not necessarily justified just because somebody doesnt comply. its situational.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Babbitt also exercised her white privilege when she ignored multiple police barricades with impunity and stormed the US Capitol, but even white people aren't allowed to ignore police warnings to the point where it puts members of congress in danger.
    The hyperbole is real with you pussies!

Giannis is a Good Player Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's a whole thread in here about a woman who was shot on her own property when she seemed to be attacking someone with a knife. I don't recall you coming to her defense.

McCloskeys weren't defending . Their property was not being threatened. They were trying to intimidate and If they had been black, you and every other Trump would assume that they were dangerous and that killing them would be justified.
    Yeah, my white ancestors were stupid as for having slaves, which is the only reason we have black Africans on US soil today. If only they weren't lazy bums and got off their rich asses and worked to grow crops and didn't have slaves, those savages would still be where they belong, in ass third world Africa.

But it's not MY fault. The whole "equity" argument from the woke mob is utter BS. America was founded on INDIVIDUALISM, not communitarianism. To say I should have to pay for the sins of 8 generations of whites above me on the family tree (in actually, only 25%, my mom's dad's side, came from plantation owners down south) is ing ridiculous and is terroristic ideology.

And your last line is horse too. I don't defend the Breonna Taylor shooting even though it was a cop. Her head thug of a boyfriend definitely deserved to die, though. Maybe she should have broken up with him a uva long time ago. If she was this educated cultured young lady the left paints her out to be.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    people always should comply

if one doesnt comply, an officer shooting may or may not be justified, but its not necessarily justified just because somebody doesnt comply. its situational.
    What about the thug in Atlanta that grabbed a cop's taser last summer and got shot dead for it? Do you think the police were justified there? I definitely sure as do.

As for George Floyd, Chauvin at most was guilty of battery and third degree negligent manslaughter, nothing more. But yes it is absolutely the police' responsibility in that case to get Floyd to an ambulance if there is any chance of his life being in jeopardy due to drugs, etc. (he had both Fentanyl and covid in his system, fyi). But Chauvin didn't kill Floyd, he simply let it happen, which is negligence by an authority figure for sure. Fentanyl killed George Floyd, and by extension the drug cartels from south of the border.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This message is hidden because Millennial_Messiah is on your ignore list.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Yeah, my white ancestors were stupid as for having slaves, which is the only reason we have black Africans on US soil today. If only they weren't lazy bums and got off their rich asses and worked to grow crops and didn't have slaves, those savages would still be where they belong, in ass third world Africa.

But it's not MY fault. The whole "equity" argument from the woke mob is utter BS. America was founded on INDIVIDUALISM, not communitarianism. To say I should have to pay for the sins of 8 generations of whites above me on the family tree (in actually, only 25%, my mom's dad's side, came from plantation owners down south) is ing ridiculous and is terroristic ideology.

And your last line is horse too. I don't defend the Breonna Taylor shooting even though it was a cop. Her head thug of a boyfriend definitely deserved to die, though. Maybe she should have broken up with him a uva long time ago. If she was this educated cultured young lady the left paints her out to be.
    This is a of an unprovoked and unhinged racist rant, and you didn't even get the right black chick.

I'll take SR21's cue instead from now on. You're not worth the effort.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Millennial_Mongoloid saying det quiet part out loud

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The 'maybe this was a stupid idea' look on Babbit's face after taking that hot one was priceless.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Incorrect. America was founded as a collective of States. This is the ultimate recognition that individualism couldn’t cut to stop being a colony. You’re making a very common mistake in conservatism, which is to conflate individualism with personal freedoms. The US Cons ution defines certain guaranteed personal rights, along other things, but it’s also pretty explicit about where those right start and end. That do ent is a rule book for a community, since every US person must abide by it.

And look, the whole ‘this or that doesn’t apply to me’ thing is the same thing abolitionists said back in the day, etc. This really isn’t your call, you’re gonna have to abide to it sooner or later, that’s how cultural shifts work.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Most if not all get either shot, arrested or injured.

What's next on your queue list, crackhead?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Most if not all get either shot, arrested or injured.

What's next on your queue list, crackhead?
    Last time I checked I wasn't asking you a damn thing... Like the drama queen you are you butt in where you're not welcome.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This ashli babbitt shooting is the absolute feel-good story of the year tbh

got exactly what she paid for and I always support people getting evrything they paid for

nice thread!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Last time I checked I wasn't asking you a damn thing... Like the drama queen you are you butt in where you're not welcome.
    Dont you have some neck strengthening to do?

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If those that dont comply are trespassing then they dont have the same rights as regular detainees

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The cops were looking for her ex the boydriend who shot didnt have a record

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The cops were looking for her ex the boydriend who shot didnt have a record
    He shot at a police officer. Thus, he's a criminal thug s bag that deserves to be locked in prison for life. Plus, by shooting at the cops he got his girlfriend killed and should be convicted for manslaughter of Breonna Taylor.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He shot at a police officer. Thus, he's a criminal thug s bag that deserves to be locked in prison for life. Plus, by shooting at the cops he got his girlfriend killed and should be convicted for manslaughter of Breonna Taylor.
    No hes not because its established precedent if you shoot at police while theyre executing a no knock warrant then you arent guilty. You have a right to shoot someone breaking down your door

https://www.mysanantonio.com/news/lo...ed-5608077.php
    Last edited by Trainwreck2100; 06-15-2021 at 10:41 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That every Democrat would enjoy seeing Trump supporters die as much as I enjoy it.
    Alrighty then

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dont you have some neck strengthening to do?
    You're the one that sucks so why you asking me bro?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Funny how all the loving and tolerant ones here are the least tolerant, least loving, and more blood thirsty than they lead on... Like I've stated before; yall are tribal partisan re s and I expect nothing less from yall. Stupid cult re s!

Lmao At all you pussies talking big rn in this thread.

Frumious Bandersnatch RandomGuy's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Ah a racist who isn't ashamed.

Please off and die.

Frumious Bandersnatch RandomGuy's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If only they weren't lazy bums and got off their rich asses and worked to grow crops and didn't have slaves, those savages would still be where they belong, in ass third world Africa.
    There you go. Your compatriots in all their glory. That is the kind of people who vote with you.

Enjoy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    another one
    https://theeagle.com/news/local/accu...37c936b28.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There you go. Your compatriots in all their glory. That is the kind of people who vote with you.

Enjoy.
    off. We aren't going anywhere.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    off. We aren't going anywhere.
    we

Thread Information