Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Fuzzy!!! Sweetheart!!!!!! Pumpkinpuss!!!!!!!!!

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There you go. Your compatriots in all their glory. That is the kind of people who vote with you.

Enjoy.
    off. We aren't going anywhere.
    Darrin

Giannis is a Good Player Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ah a racist who isn't ashamed.

Please off and die.
    It's more of a species-ism than racism, imo. Racism is like, discriminating against Slavs or Jews or South Europeans because they're not blond haired with blue eyes. Black Sub-Saharan Africans on the other hand are a naturally different, more athletic, less intelligent, more animal-like, savage, dangerous but often useful species (look at the world of pro sports, particularly the NBA and NFL; in the majority of roles that require brawn and quick-twitch athleticism and less brain power, whites just can't really compete), as the Sub-Saharan African hominid species is much more related to all of our prehistoric ape species of ancestors than us whites are.

Frumious Bandersnatch RandomGuy's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's more of a species-ism than racism, imo. Racism is like, discriminating against Slavs or Jews or South Europeans because they're not blond haired with blue eyes. Black Sub-Saharan Africans on the other hand are a naturally different, more athletic, less intelligent, more animal-like, savage, dangerous but often useful species (look at the world of pro sports, particularly the NBA and NFL; in the majority of roles that require brawn and quick-twitch athleticism and less brain power, whites just can't really compete), as the Sub-Saharan African hominid species is much more related to all of our prehistoric ape species of ancestors than us whites are.
    (shrugs) I never really get why people go to such lengths for trolling. I understand it intellectually, but think the impulse is juvenile.

You do you, boo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    off. We aren't going anywhere.
    "I'm not racist but..."

we

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Karrin drunk posting predictably ends badly.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jews will not replace him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Time to get on a new account. You never resembled an actual millennial and jumped the shark far too many times.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Time to get on a new account. You never resembled an actual millennial and jumped the shark far too many times.
    He had something interesting to say a small percentage of the time, but the new shtick... meh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this video from 2:03 to 2:25

MEDIC!

Giannis is a Good Player Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Huh? Are you trying to say that blacks and whites are the same? They most definitely are NOT. However, in no way that I am implying that one is necessarily better than the other. But they are vastly different and have tremendous differences that are irreconcilable. They can co-exist to some extent but societies are much better off when geneous, i.e. Scandinavia or Nigeria.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Splits!!! Sweetheart!!!!!! Pumpkinpuss!!!!!!!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He had something interesting to say a small percentage of the time, but the new shtick... meh.
    It's the pattern. He creates a new persona designed to irritate people like a millennial that values and surpasses in the things that boomers value. He sticks with it for awhile but cannot help himself with the biologically ignorant racism.

This is the same dip who was calling for a race war in the days before the Dylan Roof shooting. When it was pointed out that the feds were monitoring online activity for key words like that he dropped the account immediately.

Whats sad is he does this like an 80 hour work week. I'll let others speculate how he could have that much time.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    BUMP

#BabbittLivesDontMatter

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    BUMP

#BabbittLivesDontMatter
    It's even now with that dead chick up in Minnesota, Will.

Let us proceed...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BUMP

#BabbittLivesDontMatter
    If only Madonna and Kathy Griffith had been the ones to pull the trigger on that MAGA , it would have made up for the countless CCP ballots I stuffed in the presidential election in AZ. Soros should have granted me that one wish!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    If only Madonna and Kathy Griffith had been the ones to pull the trigger on that MAGA , it would have made up for the countless CCP ballots I stuffed in the presidential election in AZ. Soros should have granted me that one wish!
    Griffin saw the light and came to the fore and apologized for doing that to President Trump. SOB, still none of her gigs would return her calls. Not that homasexual Cooper from CNN. She had that swell New Year's Eve placement with him every year. Even CNN wouldn't call her back, and they took back that Toobin guy that was pullin' his pudd on the tv! But, not her. She couldn't make a living. So, Griffin recanted the apology...

"I am not sorry!"

She got so pissed off and put upon that she got that bloody bust of the old man down from her attic and ran around with it again a few months back.

Madonna never recanted her threat to blow up the White House on the day President Trump moved into it after he'd put Hillary outta her misery a couple months prior.

tee, hee.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BUMP

#BabbittLivesDontMatter
    Medic!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's just a flashbang!

My Team