My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    right wing terrorist Ashli Babbitt’s family filing a wrongful death suit

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Senior Security Airman Ashlii Babbitt

The Air Force identified the woman shot and killed during riots at the U.S. Capitol building on Wednesday as 35-year-old Ashli Babbitt, formerly Ashli Elizabeth McEntee, an Air Force veteran who served on active duty from 2004 to 2008.

A security forces member, Senior Airman McEntee last served active-duty at Dyess Air Force Base, Texas, before joining the Air Force Reserve from 2008 to 2010, Air Force chief of media operations Ann Stefanek said in a statement. She then joined the Air National Guard from 2010 until 2016.

A San Diego native, Babbitt deployed at least eight times, according to a 2014 press release about her unit, the 113th Security Forces Squadron.

“I’m very excited for my first deployment,” said Senior Airman Cordero Santiago. “I volunteered to deploy because I wanted the experience and I feel prepared.”

Santiago credits his confidence in his preparation for this deployment to his time spent at the intensive two-week Regional Training Center at Eglin Air Force Base, Fla., where training included small group tactics, weapons sustainment and mounted operations.

“I learned how to dismount and patrol and a lot of land navigation,” said the RTC outstanding performer. “[The training] teaches you how to do your jobs in different situations we might encounter.”

Like Santiago, many of the newer airmen have since gained confidence and a better understanding of what to expect of the deployment, said Tech. Sgt. Jose Perez, one of the two squad leaders of the deploying unit. And thanks to deployment veterans like Perez, for whom this will be his sixth deployment, the newer airmen are in good hands and have the opportunity to seek mentorship and advice from those who have deployed on numerous occasions such as Senior Airman Ashli McEntee.

Since joining the Air Force eight years ago on active duty, McEntee has deployed seven times. This deployment with the 113th SFS will be her eighth total deployment and her second since joining the DCANG. While preparing for deployment here and at Eglin AFB, she also found herself in a mentoring position to the younger and newer airmen for whom this will be their first time “down range.”

“The newer airmen have been coming to us and asking about the living conditions, the weather, the gear, the schedule, how we work as teams, the hours we work,” McEntee said.

“As we have a large amount of first timers deploying with us, I think we can offer comfort and knowledge.”
    While deployments are certainly not unusual, what makes this one unique is the range in experience shared among the airmen. In fact, this deployment will be the first for more than 10 of the security forces airmen of the District of Columbia Air National Guard’s 113th Wing.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Traitor nazi trump met with the terrorist family this week...

imagine Obama meeting with and sympathizing with al qaeda terrorist families!

but-but that TAN SUIT!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is all BS.

She is a crisis actor who faked her death to support a false flag operation to garner support for the insurrection.

Excavate her grave and see that her "body" is not there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In case anyone did not know that one justified round was all it took to stop the insurrectionist, DOJ even said so:

Department of Justice Closes Investigation into the Death of Ashli Babbitt.

https://www.justice.gov/usao-dc/pr/d...-ashli-babbitt

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This is all BS.

She is a crisis actor who faked her death to support a false flag operation to garner support for the insurrection.

Excavate her grave and see that her "body" is not there.
    Effy, running as fast as he can.

GO---Effy---GO!!!

In case anyone did not know that one justified round was all it took to stop the insurrectionist, DOJ even said so:

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Upholding the right of police to shoot unarmed people

I approve

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Upholding the right of police to shoot unarmed people

I approve
    Insurrectionists Live Matter!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    US Capitol officer cleared in fatal shooting of Ashli Babbitt on Jan. 6

The U.S. Capitol Police officer who fatally shot Ashli Babbitt on Jan. 6 during the insurrection was cleared Monday after an internal review concluded the action may have spared the lives of lawmakers and staffers who had barricaded themselves inside the building.

"The officer’s actions were consistent with the officer’s training and (U.S. Capitol Police) policies," the agency's inquiry found. The agency declined to identify the officer.

Federal prosecutors decided in April not to pursue criminal charges in the case.

Some who supported the Capitol siege by rioters angry about the outcome of the presidential election cast Babbitt as a martyr to the conservative cause. Former President Donald Trump described Babbitt as "innocent."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...-6/8244416002/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden signs bill to award Congressional Gold Medals to officers who responded to Jan. 6 Capitol riot

WASHINGTON – President Joe Biden declared it a "bittersweet moment" before he signed a bill to award Congressional Gold Medals to officers who defended the Capitol on Jan. 6, days after District of Columbia officials announced two police officers who responded to the attack took their own lives.

The Congressional Gold Medal, one of the highest civilian honors, was given to the U.S. Capitol Police, the Washington, D.C., Metropolitan Police and other law enforcement members in a White House Rose Garden ceremony, where both Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris delivered remarks.

"While the attack on our values and our votes shocked and saddened the nation, our democracy did survive," Biden said before an audience of members of law enforcement, lawmakers and families of fallen police officers. "Truth defeated lies. We did overcome. And that's because of the women and men of the U.S. Capitol Police, Washington, D.C. Metropolitan Police Department and other law enforcement officials we honor today."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...rs/5505516001/

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Biden signs bill to award Congressional Gold Medals to officers who responded to Jan. 6 Capitol riot

WASHINGTON – President Joe Biden declared it a "bittersweet moment" before he signed a bill to award Congressional Gold Medals to officers who defended the Capitol on Jan. 6, days after District of Columbia officials announced two police officers who responded to the attack took their own lives.

The Congressional Gold Medal, one of the highest civilian honors, was given to the U.S. Capitol Police, the Washington, D.C., Metropolitan Police and other law enforcement members in a White House Rose Garden ceremony, where both Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris delivered remarks.

"While the attack on our values and our votes shocked and saddened the nation, our democracy did survive," Biden said before an audience of members of law enforcement, lawmakers and families of fallen police officers. "Truth defeated lies. We did overcome. And that's because of the women and men of the U.S. Capitol Police, Washington, D.C. Metropolitan Police Department and other law enforcement officials we honor today."

#BackTheBlue

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    US Capitol officer cleared in fatal shooting of Ashli Babbitt on Jan. 6

The U.S. Capitol Police officer who fatally shot Ashli Babbitt on Jan. 6 during the insurrection was cleared Monday after an internal review concluded the action may have spared the lives of lawmakers and staffers who had barricaded themselves inside the building.

"The officer’s actions were consistent with the officer’s training and (U.S. Capitol Police) policies," the agency's inquiry found. The agency declined to identify the officer.

Federal prosecutors decided in April not to pursue criminal charges in the case.

Some who supported the Capitol siege by rioters angry about the outcome of the presidential election cast Babbitt as a martyr to the conservative cause. Former President Donald Trump described Babbitt as "innocent."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...-6/8244416002/

That mother er.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    She was unarmed. She was murdered.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dale if you are unarmed and break into Vanessa Bryants home and try to steal Komes old underwear you may still be shot by Ms. Bryants security team.
    Same thing with Magics.

Unarmed does not equal murdered.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dale if you are unarmed and break into Vanessa Bryants home and try to steal Komes old underwear you may still be shot by Ms. Bryants security team.
    Same thing with Magics.

Unarmed does not equal murdered.
    Dale should stay in his cuck shed as Biden ordered.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that cop is a hero for shooting that treasonous !

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Dale should stay in his cuck shed as Biden ordered.
    WTF, Efster? I thought we had smoked the pipe of peace, aka the peace pipe and buried the proverbial hatchet, set aside hammer, put down our attendant tongs.

What the happened!?!

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yup - hero cop exonerated and cleared of any charges -

just doing his heroic duty protecting the capitol and our democracy from treasonous criminals and disgusting traitors;

https://www.npr.org/2021/08/23/10303...i-babbitt-riot

Thread Information