Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you lose the independent vote with your transgender bull trying to transition kids and now the jews and muslims are against you,,,,,,they wont vote for Trump,,,,but what they will do is stay home which will help the republicans just the same,,,,,

'I will never vote Biden': Some Muslim Americans in a key swing state feel betrayed by the president (yahoo.com)

It's Time for American Jews to Say Goodbye to the Democratic Party | Opinion (newsweek.com)

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    you lose the independent vote with your transgender bull trying to transition kids and now the jews and muslims are against you,,,,,,they wont vote for Trump,,,,but what they will do is stay home which will help the republicans just the same,,,,,

'I will never vote Biden': Some Muslim Americans in a key swing state feel betrayed by the president (yahoo.com)

It's Time for American Jews to Say Goodbye to the Democratic Party | Opinion (newsweek.com)
    I've heard this tact a thousand times, Hemi. The only way I see that Trump will get back in is if Biden passes before Election Day.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've heard this tact a thousand times, Hemi. The only way I see that Trump will get back in is if Biden passes before Election Day.

No chance, dude gets 81 million votes this time around. The energy isnt there like it was in 2020 to get rid of Trump. Everything is pushing against the crypt keeper and democrats see it but want to pretend all is ok,,,,democrats would be wise to pick someone else to run and kick biden to the curb,,,,

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    No chance, dude gets 81 million votes this time around. The energy isnt there like it was in 2020 to get rid of Trump. Everything is pushing against the crypt keeper and democrats see it but want to pretend all is ok,,,,democrats would be wise to pick someone else to run and kick biden to the curb,,,,
    Hope you're right, Hemi, I just don't see it. They'll hide his physical state unless he's a cadaver.

What's on our side is time. It's a long slough till next November. It ain't 6 months, it's over a year as the crow flies. And Biden is fading fast. Need him to fall down and compromise himself, perhaps an embolism on AF1, coronary on his bike, a stroke to where he can't talk, or, wipe his own ass. It all Depends.

But the timing is everything here. He can't go too early to where they can finagle and take our pants back down. My Bermuda shorts are always down with these in' people. Some date in late September, early October.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We did get someone else to run and now RFK Jr. is taking votes away from Trump.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    We did get someone else to run and now RFK Jr. is taking votes away from Trump.
    ...but nary a one from Biden, huh? Nary.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    ...but nary a one from Biden, huh? Nary.
    RFK Jr. has more or less shifted his messaging completely towards trying to win Trump supporters since he became an independent, but I'm still not convinced he takes very many votes from either candidate.

Independents always poll a lot better 1+ year from the election than they do 2 weeks before election day when people will realize that a vote for RFK Jr. is a wasted vote.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    RFK Jr. has more or less shifted his messaging completely towards trying to win Trump supporters since he became an independent, but I'm still not convinced he takes very many votes from either candidate.

Independents always poll a lot better 1+ year from the election than they do 2 weeks before election day when people will realize that a vote for RFK Jr. is a wasted vote.
    Horse , Will. That's some counter negative plot by CNN/Biden to tamp down RJK's impact on Biden..."Bring Trump and his name into this in' nightmare. It'll buy us time till we can get this pain-in-the-ass to quit and go back to Hyannis Port and make up with his in' people."

There is a load of boomers who will vote for this guy thinking, believing in their heart of hearts he's a reincarnate of his uncle(s)? is that the blood lineage? And that they can put it all together one more time before they take up the rockin' chair, or, a gravestone.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Horse , Will. That's some counter negative plot by CNN/Biden to tamp down RJK's impact on Biden..."Bring Trump and his name into this in' nightmare. It'll buy us time till we can get this pain-in-the-ass to quit and go back to Hyannis Port and make up with his in' people."

There is a load of boomers who will vote for this guy thinking, believing in their heart of hearts he's a reincarnate of his uncle(s)? is that the blood lineage? And that they can put it all together one more time before they take up the rockin' chair, or, a gravestone.
    I'd agree with this except RFK Jr. is a ing nutcase heroine addict.

I'd genuinely vote for Trump before I ever voted for RFK Jr.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A traffic cone or a dead Joe Biden stuffed with formaldehyde would get millions more votes than Trump -

so whether it is biden, a traffic cone, a lecturn worth 19k or kamala by herself -

the voters will choose any of the above - when the other choice is the traitor convict lying kunt.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    A traffic cone or a dead Joe Biden stuffed with formaldehyde would get millions more votes than Trump -

so whether it is biden, a traffic cone, a lecturn worth 19k or kamala by herself -

the voters will choose any of the above - when the other choice is the traitor convict lying kunt.
    ...who you tried to blow up in the White House day 1, ya silly son of a , you. Then you tried to cut his head off and shoot him to death, ya bas , you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You'll never win votes from Trumpers when your platform now includes "ReParAtIoNs".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

"At least we aren't Republicans" is the winning slogan

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Meh, a good percentage of Trump s think JFK is still alive and set to make a big return -- you really think they are going to make a detailed study of anyone's platform?

You're all feels and vibes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They will lie, cheat, and steal. The official party of the KKK and dead babies.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    your candidate is going to be a convicted felon and you're trying to take the moral high ground. Official party of guilty criminals.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

That, and, there's no guarantee RFK Jr even ends up on the ballot.

Meh, a good percentage of Trump s think JFK is still alive and set to make a big return -- you really think they are going to make a detailed study of anyone's platform?

You're all feels and vibes.
    All three percent of Trump voters?

There are far more pro-Squad Democrat voters than truly QAnon Trump voters, so it's a sandwich your side must eat.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    You'll never win votes from Trumpers when your platform now includes "ReParAtIoNs".
    Somewhat true but he could flip flop on that the same way he has in guns (now he’s pretending to be an adamant 2nd amendment defender).

Also fun fact George Santos is an outspoken supporter of reparations

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That, and, there's no guarantee RFK Jr even ends up on the ballot.

All three percent of Trump voters?

There are far more pro-Squad Democrat voters than truly QAnon Trump voters, so it's a sandwich your side must eat.
    25% of you believed the general QAnon spiel a couple years back. I'll even cut that in half to 1/8 of you Trump s' still being true believers. You believe in your "pureblood" conspiracy theory so I expect you to seriously consider voting for RFK Jr. if you're serious in your beliefs.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    25% of you believed the general QAnon spiel a couple years back. I'll even cut that in half to 1/8 of you Trump s' still being true believers. You believe in your "pureblood" conspiracy theory so I expect you to seriously consider voting for RFK Jr. if you're serious in your beliefs.
    Lol beliefs from a deadbeat dad.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you're talking about the people who actually show up to the Trump rallies, 15-25% Q- s (depending on the state, location, weather, and capacity) is actually a fair assessment. They're generally old, fat boomers (or just slightly younger than boomer), easy to identify, and they're definitely not the people I engage in conversations with or try to make friends with at the rallies. I look for actual authentic conservatives who want to team up with me to be competent and help actually win elections, vote early get the ballot harvesting operations in order on our side, not just buy every bull conspiracy theory and "pray the Democrats away" like the evangelical, delusional Q-Base thinks is actually possible.

But, that doesn't actually represent a large percentage of the Trump vs. Democrat voting bloc in any given general election (2016, 2020, 2014 et al.) The actual number is shy of 3% of actual Trump voters, not the Q-conspire talking heads on Twitter and Tiktok/Reddit.

Yes, I'm anti Covid policy of all kinds (shutdown, mask, vax), simply because (a) there were confirmed reports of Fauci planning from as early as 2017, and Fauci just being a notorious overall evil mastermind since the '80s scientist like his predecessor Dr. Faustus from that British play written several hundred years ago, and (b) the situation with Covid happened way too fast and su iously for anyone with any ounce of free thinking could take seriously, especially having lived through SARS, bird flu, and swine flu. The origin of Covid being purposefully lab-created with the ultimate goal of wreaking havoc and global chaos and getting rid of Trump just seemed too obvious at the time, even well before the actual election.

I also believe the flu shot is bogus as my immune system is infinitely stronger since I stopped getting those annual "flu shots" in 2013 my rate of getting sick with URIs has tanked by over 80%. Vaccines are a mixed bag in my opinion. I'm definitely not anti vax on most of the legacy vaccines. The legacy vaccines were designed to save people's lives, while the neo vaccines are mostly designed for profiteering and corporate greed. All URI virus vaccines are a scam; you beat URIs with a healthy immune system, and the mRNA sample injections of the virus actually weaken your immune system, nevermind that they're bad for your heart as well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you're talking about the people who actually show up to the Trump rallies, 15-25% Q- s (depending on the state, location, weather, and capacity) is actually a fair assessment. They're generally old, fat boomers (or just slightly younger than boomer), easy to identify, and they're definitely not the people I engage in conversations with or try to make friends with at the rallies. I look for actual authentic conservatives who want to team up with me to be competent and help actually win elections, vote early get the ballot harvesting operations in order on our side, not just buy every bull conspiracy theory and "pray the Democrats away" like the evangelical, delusional Q-Base thinks is actually possible.

But, that doesn't actually represent a large percentage of the Trump vs. Democrat voting bloc in any given general election (2016, 2020, 2014 et al.) The actual number is shy of 3% of actual Trump voters, not the Q-conspire talking heads on Twitter and Tiktok/Reddit.

Yes, I'm anti Covid policy of all kinds (shutdown, mask, vax), simply because (a) there were confirmed reports of Fauci planning from as early as 2017, and Fauci just being a notorious overall evil mastermind since the '80s scientist like his predecessor Dr. Faustus from that British play written several hundred years ago, and (b) the situation with Covid happened way too fast and su iously for anyone with any ounce of free thinking could take seriously, especially having lived through SARS, bird flu, and swine flu. The origin of Covid being purposefully lab-created with the ultimate goal of wreaking havoc and global chaos and getting rid of Trump just seemed too obvious at the time, even well before the actual election.

I also believe the flu shot is bogus as my immune system is infinitely stronger since I stopped getting those annual "flu shots" in 2013 my rate of getting sick with URIs has tanked by over 80%. Vaccines are a mixed bag in my opinion. I'm definitely not anti vax on most of the legacy vaccines. URI virus vaccines on the other hand are a scam.
    Since you keep saying 3%, you need to provide a link.

Here is the link to the 25% from last year:

https://www.prri.org/press-release/n...racy-theories/

Also, thank you for proving definitively you are a full COVID conspire . RFK Jr. gon' get a lot of those votes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "...Trump is charged under Section 241, which is part of a series of statutes known as the Enforcement Acts (also referred to as the KKK Acts)...."

https://www.reuters.com/legal/govern...ct-2023-08-07/

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    da

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

This, TBH.

RFK takes a small amount of votes from Trump and West probably does the same to Biden. The two offset each other.

Thread Information